KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » How many Dvd's do you have ?

How many Dvd's do you have ?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

At last count over 600 dvds

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 08:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
burgoonster

About 190 DVD's

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 08:44 PM
burgoonster is currently offline Click here to Send burgoonster a Private Message Find more posts by burgoonster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 08:44 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
digz401

i own a little over 200 not sure how many off the top of my head

Old Post May 10th, 2009 05:27 AM
digz401 is currently offline Click here to Send digz401 a Private Message Find more posts by digz401 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

60 or 70 films, plus some TV box sets and shit, and a load of stuff on VHS. I got rid a load of DVDs recently, to try to get a better collection.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post May 10th, 2009 12:39 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I only have about six VHS in my collection now. Finally replaced my favourites onto DVD. I'm not doing that for blu ray though.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 04:26 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
digz401

200+ dvds and idk how many vhs tapes i got way to many of them

Old Post May 11th, 2009 12:27 AM
digz401 is currently offline Click here to Send digz401 a Private Message Find more posts by digz401 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I have around 130 bought DVD's and at least another 1300 burned movies(from Netflix rentals), though It could really be a few hundred more. I lost count.

I keep them in those large DVD binders, I categorize each binder A-Z. I really need to number each binder and make spreadsheets of what is in them. Maybe one day I'll do it and post my collection.

I've recently slowed by burning though, as I rarely dig into the folders and watch something, at most, a few times a year. Seems like a waste of space and money, even though I pay about $20.00 for a hundred blank disc.

I used to have 50-60 VHS films, sold the them years ago in a yard sale. Only one I keep was The Little Mermaid, as it has the original cover art with the hidden dildo in the castle spires, might be worth something some day.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 11th, 2009 09:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hidden dildo!!

quote:
and at least another 1300 burned movies(from Netflix rentals),

I do that, but I erase the films off the dvd copy once I've seen them, just so I can send more back in a week and get more films. We are naughty.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 11:15 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wanderer11

You must be rich? big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:03 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Justin220

Around 50 pieces of CD, but DVD is less, around 20 pieces, since I download most of movies from internet now.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 03:30 AM
Justin220 is currently offline Click here to Send Justin220 a Private Message Find more posts by Justin220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Originally posted by Wolfie
573. Box sets, double features, etc. are counted as one.

Originally posted by MildPossession
Plus they will not get rid of physical purchases completely, not fair on people who don't use computers. Would be an uproar.

I know this is an old post but I feel I have to comment on it.

Industries like this don't look after the minority that don't use computers. Look at the digital conversion television just made. If you don't have an HD-TV, satellite, or digital cable, you're screwed. Uproars didn't change anything. The industry will, without second thought, change drastically, ignoring the minority as long as its sure the majority will bite.

Plus, the industry is looking into cable-type boxes with hard drives with the sole purpose of downloading movies. So computer-use will make no difference.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:29 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think we will have that problem anyway. Physical purchases will be around for a long long long long time. They are even still releasing music on records/lps. Can get the latest bands/music on records.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 10:01 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I'm not sure what it is about records that people kept them going. They're in small numbers but they're still around.

But you can't get the latest movies on VHS or Beta. Perhaps music and movies aren't comparable as far as formats go.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:31 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

VHS nobody wants to go back to because of the change in quality visually.

Records, if you have a good player, sound system and keep your records in good condition, sound excellent.

I've got a record player and still play records, I've got Black Sabbath records from the 70s that I got off relatives and they sound fantastic.

Then you have all the DJs around the world who play with records in clubs and so on.

Last edited by MildPossession on Jul 21st, 2009 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:47 PM
faithcooper78

I have to check my closet, but I think I have over 50 DVDs at home.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:26 AM
faithcooper78 is currently offline Click here to Send faithcooper78 a Private Message Find more posts by faithcooper78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 12:10 PM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I have lots, although I've culled alot of 'em to make space - getting rid of the crap ones.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 01:19 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
digz401

i have 329 dvds

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 05:20 PM
coolmovies

I brought some more so i have around 61 anyone own any blu ray's too?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 08:39 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote