KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » How many Dvd's do you have ?

How many Dvd's do you have ?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

143 DVD's.
3 BD movies.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 09:25 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no idea how many DVDs I have now, but I have around 14 blu ray films in my collection now.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 11:14 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I only know because I was so bored a few weeks ago I made a list of all of them..

hmm that seems sad now.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 08:38 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Probably something around 250, not counting TV on DVD.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 09:01 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

At last count, I have 562. This includes movies and TV volumes. Some dvds and tv sets have more than one disc, though.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 11:47 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, dude.

Last count for me was over 200.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 03:52 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Just to prove that I'm not full of shit, 562 dvds:

(please log in to view the image)

My cat, Isis, is in the shot.

and the other rack, also a mini rack with the remainder of my dvds and all of my daughter's movies:

Anyone remember Cinemaddiction/Cory Chaos? He and I used to argue over who had more dvds. Finally, he sold everything and disappeared from here.

Last edited by Impediment on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 08:34 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowding
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have 20...

Last edited by Impediment on Jan 5th, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 06:50 AM
snowding is currently offline Click here to Send snowding a Private Message Find more posts by snowding Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I have about 300-400, but I have pretty much stopped adding to my collection. I haven't got a new DVD since Christmas 2008. I just stopped getting my money's worth out of them since rentals are just $1 now.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 07:46 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Just to prove that I'm not full of shit, 562 dvds:

My cat, Isis, is in the shot.

and the other rack, also a mini rack with the remainder of my dvds and all of my daughter's movies:

Anyone remember Cinemaddiction/Cory Chaos? He and I used to argue over who had more dvds. Finally, he sold everything and disappeared from here.

Nice collection mate

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 10:30 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by coolmovies
Nice collection mate

Cheers. thumb up

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:04 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Impediment
At last count, I have 562. This includes movies and TV volumes. Some dvds and tv sets have more than one disc, though.

I may have caught up to you, the missus and I put our shit together and we've yet counted all of them. Now I must.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:24 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This is how many dvds my DVD Profiler says that I have:

However, that total is from dvd discs only, not complete sets that do, in fact, have multiple discs.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 01:00 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Pretty cool. Yeah, I don't count collection discs, it's basically counted as one dvd, regardless if it has mutliple seasons.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 11:11 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I believe I have between 150-200.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:17 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I wonder how many blu ray disks we will have in 10 years time?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 12:23 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appleptree

Only one ! Why do i have to got another one ?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 07:51 AM
appleptree is currently offline Click here to Send appleptree a Private Message Find more posts by appleptree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have to many DVDs

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:57 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake

I have about 300.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 05:11 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RichardBrittain

Around the 500 mark.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 01:55 AM
RichardBrittain is currently offline Click here to Send RichardBrittain a Private Message Find more posts by RichardBrittain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote