KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Media Manipulation - One of the many arms of the Global Elite

Media Manipulation - One of the many arms of the Global Elite
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Media Manipulation - One of the many arms of the Global Elite

The Media – Journalistic Junk

quote:
[Asked to give a toast before the prestigious New York Press Club in 1880, John Swinton, the former Chief of Staff at the New York Times, made this candid confession [it's worth noting that Swinton was called "The Dean of His Profession" by other newsmen, who admired him greatly]:

" There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, as an
independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you
who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know
beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for
keeping my honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others
of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who
would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the
streets looking for another job.

If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper,
before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of
the journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to
vilify; to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell the country for his
daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting
an independent press. We are the tools and vassals of the rich men
behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and
we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the
property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes. "

Quite often, I hear this:

"This conspiracy thing can't be true. If it was, it would be on TV and in the newspapers".

or:

"I read the newspapers every day, so I KNOW what is going on"!

If I get the chance, I reply with this:

"There is no such thing, at this date in the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.

The media play their part to perfection in these 'problem-reaction-solution' scenarios. At ownership level, people like Conrad Black at the Hollinger Group and Rupert Murdoch of the News Corporation know what is going on. The editors they appoint might know something about it, as may certain columnists, but most of the journalists will have no idea. The editor is always there to block anything they write that is against the interests of the Illuminati - as directed by the owner-and if they insist on pursuing an unwelcome story they find themselves looking for another job. Most of the 'information' that journalists present comes from official (Illuminati) sources anyway. In the immediate aftermath of a major event such as September 11th, where are the reporters getting their information from? Official sources!
Name me a single piece of relevant information broadcast by the mainstream media about what happened on 9/11, how it was done, who did it and what the retaliation should be, that did not come from official sources. Not one! We are told that White House sources say this, FBI sources say that, and OA or Pentagon sources say the other. This is how the Illuminati transmit through the media the version of events they wish the public to believe.
These reports are blazed across the front pages of newspapers and the top of radio and television news bulletins throughout the world, and what they say becomes the 'norm', the official 'history'. In the weeks and months that followed, researchers who are interested in the real truth begin to dig away. Over and Over the establish and document the proof of how the official version was a lie from start to finish. But where are their reports published? In small-circulation newsletters, self-published books, on the Internet and radio stations that operate with a fraction of the money and potential audience of the Illuminati empires. Therefore, years after the official version has been demolished it still prevails in the public mind.
Almost every time they'll give you the official story because that is the only one they have heard. If we had real mainstream journalism the problem-reaction-solution technique could not work. The official version of events would be investigated and shown to have no foundation. But instead, we have media that is little more than a public relations office for the official version of life and that makes problem-reaction-solution a breeze for the manipulators.

The news and truth are not the same thing."

~~Walter Lippmann, American journalist, 1889-1974
*"News is what someone wants to suppress. Everything else is advertising."

- Rubin Frank, former president NBC News

"We tell the people what they need to know, not what they want to know."

- Frank Sesno, CNN News
"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have." - Richard Salent, former pres. CBS News

These quotes are telling us a whole lot of what is going on. There is no independent press, and there is no objective mass media. The mainstream media are controlled by the same Elite of people that I am trying to expose. They are the ones who decide what will be printed in the press, and what will be announced in the News. This means that our reality is severely distorted by lies, half-truths and propaganda that these people feed us with on a daily basis. What is written in the papers and announced on CNN will be the norm, but is not what is really happening. When the heads of the media also attend the same meetings as the Elite businessmen (Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission and Council of Foreign Relations) and nothing that is discussed on these meetings can be revealed outside those doors, we understand that the media is not there for us, but for them.

We are all programmed by the messages and beliefs we constantly hear in our childhood, through the media, and through the education system. It is the letting go of that programming which opens our minds and our hearts to wonder, potential, and understanding beyond our dreams.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:33 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:36 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

What troubles me is that we are told that the all the media is controlled by one source, it just doesn't make sense...

quote:
"This conspiracy thing can't be true. If it was, it would be on TV and in the newspapers".

or:

"I read the newspapers every day, so I KNOW what is going on"!

If I get the chance, I reply with this:

"There is no such thing, at this date in the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.

How simple, there is our explanation, our Author cannot explain why the media wouldn't print this information, so, he says it's because they are controlled by the Illuminati, this is the way Conspiracy theorists work, they cannot explain something so they say that the illuminati are behind it...simple and effective.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:22 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
What troubles me is that we are told that the all the media is controlled by one source, it just doesn't make sense...

How simple, there is our explanation, our Author cannot explain why the media wouldn't print this information, so, he says it's because they are controlled by the Illuminati, this is the way Conspiracy theorists work, they cannot explain something so they say that the illuminati are behind it...simple and effective.

Right, and your sure of this because deano copies and paste editorials roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you aware that 90 percent of the media is Privatized ,and is controlled by five coporations:

Disney, Time Warner, Viacom, Bertelsmann, and Rupert Murdoch's "Brave New Film" make up our global media.

The only public media source consist of:Talk radio,Public Television, and the soon to be privatized Internet.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 9th, 2006 at 05:27 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 05:14 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Oh, I see, and no doubt the illuminati control all those companies?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 12:59 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah the media is just a tool for the government.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:02 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Right, and your sure of this because deano copies and paste editorials roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you aware that 90 percent of the media is Privatized ,and is controlled by five coporations:

Disney, Time Warner, Viacom, Bertelsmann, and Rupert Murdoch's "Brave New Film" make up our global media.

The only public media source consist of:Talk radio,Public Television, and the soon to be privatized Internet.

yeah he'll wake up and smell the folgers when they privatize the internet.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:04 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Oh, I see, and no doubt the illuminati control all those companies?

I already said what the illuminati is, why do you think businesses want to privatize the media so badly?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 05:52 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I already said what the illuminati is, why do you think businesses want to privatize the media so badly?

The media is privatised,

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:55 PM
Mr Parker

yeah like I said the media is a tool for the government.They dont report truthfully and they consider O.J SIMPSON real news when thats news that should have only been talked about of rone day then forgotten about.But the american media is controlled by the CIA so we never hear real news like all the corruption that goes on in washington constantly.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:39 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Let's not forget, government pre-packaged news.

quote:

Under the Bush administration, the federal government has aggressively used a well-established tool of public relations: the prepackaged, ready-to-serve news report that major corporations have long distributed to TV stations to pitch everything from headache remedies to auto insurance. In all, at least 20 federal agencies, including the Defense Department and the Census Bureau, have made and distributed hundreds of television news segments in the past four years, records and interviews show. Many were subsequently broadcast on local stations across the country without any acknowledgement of the government's role in their production.

This winter, Washington has been roiled by revelations that a handful of columnists wrote in support of administration policies without disclosing they had accepted payments from the government. But the administration's efforts to generate positive news coverage have been considerably more pervasive than previously known. At the same time, records and interviews suggest widespread complicity or negligence by television stations, given industry ethics standards that discourage the broadcast of prepackaged news segments from any outside group without revealing the source.

Federal agencies are forthright with broadcasters about the origin of the news segments they distribute. The reports themselves, though, are designed to fit seamlessly into the typical local news broadcast. In most cases, the "reporters" are careful not to state in the segment that they work for the government. Their reports generally avoid overt ideological appeals. Instead, the government's news-making apparatus has produced a quiet drumbeat of broadcasts describing a vigilant and compassionate administration.

Some reports were produced to support the administration's most cherished policy objectives, like regime change in Iraq or Medicare reform. Others focused on less prominent matters, like the administration's efforts to offer free after-school tutoring, its campaign to curb childhood obesity, its initiatives to preserve forests and wetlands, its plans to fight computer viruses, even its attempts to fight holiday drunken driving. They often feature "interviews" with senior administration officials in which questions are scripted and answers rehearsed. Critics, though, are excluded, as are any hints of mismanagement, waste or controversy.

Some of the segments were broadcast in some of nation's largest television markets, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas and Atlanta.

An examination of government-produced news reports offers a look inside a world where the traditional lines between public relations and journalism have become tangled, where local anchors introduce prepackaged segments with "suggested" lead-ins written by public relations experts. It is a world where government-produced reports disappear into a maze of satellite transmissions, Web portals, syndicated news programs and network feeds, only to emerge cleansed on the other side as "independent" journalism.

It is also a world where all participants benefit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/13/p...53c&ei=5088

That's from the NEW YORK TIMES

The irony of this is, alex jones made a documentary called "911: The road to tryanny" which covered this issue, he even caught one while filming.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 10th, 2006 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:54 PM
David Tsarion

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
- J. Edgar Hoover -

straight from the horse mouth and so true..

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:12 AM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

So the government controls the media but the New York Times publishes articles that are critical of the government?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:55 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So the government controls the media but the New York Times publishes articles that are critical of the government?

Wow, one small column on page 8,I said a majority of the media is privatized, where did the government come into this?

Pre packaged news is what the government deals.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:44 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Lets put it this way, if it aint the BBC or owned by Rupurt Murdoch, it's untrustworthy!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:01 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Lets put it this way, if it aint the BBC or owned by Rupurt Murdoch, it's untrustworthy!

Rupurt murdoch is one of the big five, did you read what I posted?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:02 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Yesm which is why we should trust him!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:04 AM
Mr Parker

Like i said,the media is only concerned about news that is non relevent that is why you see them plaster O.J. SIMPSON on the front page of the newspaper for over a year instead of doing real investigations like the coverup of 9-11 and the jfk assassination.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:45 PM
Mr Krieger

The Media is all over anything they can get, the Government doesn't control shit, or several of those Journalists would be facing charges of Treason (like those of your home country Parker), and have very severe sentences, like the 2 Scientists that sold the Nuclear Bomb to the USSR, who had very speedy trials and executions

The Wiretaps, Deepthroat, and tons of other things have gotton out

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:35 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Jesus, maybe your not aware but big business a very political. It's not far fetched to say the government controls news.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 01:38 AM