KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs The incredible Hulk?

Silver Surfer vs The incredible Hulk?
Started by: Frisnel The One

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Current Hulk can't be drained. He adapts to everything. Silver Surfer could drain him only in preistorical stories 60 years ago.

Hulk haters can't accept it laughing (a real nightmare for them)

I don't think I'd count myself amongst the "Hulk haters", though many here clearly do lack any pretence even, towards objectivity in their desire to smear the character.

still, I honestly can't see Hulk holding out against The Surfer. unless he's become totally impervious to harm at all levels of power, rather than just at his most monstrous.

Surfer should still be able to drain The Hulk, what's happened to The Hulk to change that?

Surfer could encase Hulk in some energy/adamantium containment for a while (though I'm certain Hulk would quickly smash his way out of it), and get a bfr that way.

I don't think he can kill Hulk, just that Hulk's not capable of harming The Surfer. He's physically durable enough to take all but the maddest Hulk's attacks, he's too fast, dynamic and has too great a range to his attacks, to ever be 'tagged' ... so it comes down to who can harm whom more often, and that's in Surfer's favour.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 12:47 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miraclethree
Restricted

Account Restricted

go with the hulk

ss tried to drain the giant in ss#125 and failed

and current hulk beat to a pulp ss, he also proved to be more durable (see the portal feat)

classic savage hulk 5/10
current hulk 9/10

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 01:59 PM
miraclethree is currently offline Click here to Send miraclethree a Private Message Find more posts by miraclethree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by miraclethree
go with the hulk

ss tried to drain the giant in ss#125 and failed

and current hulk beat to a pulp ss, he also proved to be more durable (see the portal feat)

classic savage hulk 5/10
current hulk 9/10

SS also said in v3 125 that he could easily kill him.
no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:05 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

That Surfer couldn't access the power cosmic. He also had STOPPED FIGHTING the Hulk, and only got tagged after he was THANKING the Hulk.

Before then, he was kicking the Hulk's (and about half a dozen other gladiators') asses in HAND TO HAND.

The only chance the Hulk has is if Norrin is completely barred from the power cosmic, is forced to fight hand to hand, and then stands still and LETS the Hulk beat on him.

If any of the above aren't true, Norrin stomps the Hulk, 10/10.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:06 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
SS also said in v3 125 that he could easily kill him.
no expression

Not just kill him, but disintegrate him.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:07 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Hulk will get owned badly by the Surfer. Do we even need to debate this?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:39 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no_limits

this is LIONKING not no limt

i feel surfer is a capable of changing superman in to water or air or something of the sort. but my brother wont except that.

can we get a list of things surfer changes. most included other heros or villians

Last edited by no_limits on Mar 23rd, 2007 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:00 PM
no_limits is currently offline Click here to Send no_limits a Private Message Find more posts by no_limits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no_limits

this is LIONKING

i feel the reason y they dont let him change people in to things is because he would not have many villians to fight.

thats y he is never bloodlusted. think about it whats the point of him turning superman in to air or something like that. the comic would last about a page.

Last edited by no_limits on Mar 23rd, 2007 at 06:05 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:03 PM
no_limits is currently offline Click here to Send no_limits a Private Message Find more posts by no_limits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no_limits

this is LIONKING not no limt

i hope one day (the one above all) choses surfer as the new cosmic judge. that would be cool

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:05 PM
zbucsz
Pimp

HULK can never die he'll keep coming back

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:38 PM
zbucsz is currently offline Click here to Send zbucsz a Private Message Find more posts by zbucsz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Soljer
That Surfer couldn't access the power cosmic. He also had STOPPED FIGHTING the Hulk, and only got tagged after he was THANKING the Hulk.

Before then, he was kicking the Hulk's (and about half a dozen other gladiators') asses in HAND TO HAND.

The only chance the Hulk has is if Norrin is completely barred from the power cosmic, is forced to fight hand to hand, and then stands still and LETS the Hulk beat on him.

If any of the above aren't true, Norrin stomps the Hulk, 10/10.

All Surfer did was knock Hulk back twice and the first time was even a sucker shot. I don't see how that constitutes as an ass-kicking.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:40 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Silver Surfer is taking this theres many ways in which he can. sure Hulk consatnt adaption will probably play a factor as it has before with matter manipulation and draining hulk's gamma rays has only be a temporay thing at first as he will shortly regain his gamma levels. ButSS is everything the hulk is a then some theres so many obvious ways AND INTRICATE ways in which SS can hurt, stop and/or beat hulk

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:40 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Silver Surfer is taking this theres many ways in which he can. sure Hulk consatnt adaption will probably play a factor as it has before with matter manipulation and draining hulk's gamma rays has only be a temporay thing at first as he will shortly regain his gamma levels. ButSS is everything the hulk is a then some theres so many obvious ways AND INTRICATE ways in which SS can hurt, stop and/or beat hulk

Hulk can constantly adapt?
how does that work?

or are you just saying that his gamma levels will quickly rise again, after/whilst The Surfer is draining him. if the later, it sounds quite plausible and could potentially stalemate that tactic, though as you say, Surfer's got a lot more he could do.

I've not read either for a long time now, I'm planning to go to the big comic shop off Tottenham Crt Road one of these days and stock up on Surfer/Hulk/Batman and maybe Takion (if that's still around) comics.

anyone recommendations?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:57 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

So how does Hulk adapt to having his molecules spread across the galaxy ? Or turned to cheese ? Or perhaps deal with THREE surfers.

Hulk is no match , putting a brick against Surfer is (quite frankly) insulting to the character.

Norrin eats Hulk alive and shits out his remains.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:13 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote