KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » the most powerfull nation

the most powerfull nation
Started by: I AM ANTHONY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dirty Vader

Israel has been until now. Only a matter of time, until the Chinese get on the podium.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 12:49 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

with places like China and India its well and good to say they'll be the next superpower but so much of their population lives in poverty that it'd be too divided to be a true superpower.
Even on the army front, China and India have mass numbers of people, but no way to transport them to another country outside of their continent efficiently. America holds top dog at the moment because they have enough money to support their army and if you look like a threat you become a Terrorist and are swiftly (or as swiftly as possible) neutralised.

I say watch out once Mexico gets its shit together

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 02:44 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I AM ANTHONY
Ummmmm Hi........POOPIE!!

well the thing about china is that yes. they have alot of people but they cant fidhgt. 100 chinese soldeirs=1 american soldeir
i love my cparry spelling

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:41 AM
I AM ANTHONY is currently offline Click here to Send I AM ANTHONY a Private Message Find more posts by I AM ANTHONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread is shit! Verbal diaorehha!

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:55 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
This thread is shit! Verbal diaorehha!

You said it chief...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:51 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Originally posted by I AM ANTHONY
well the thing about china is that yes. they have alot of people but they cant fidhgt. 100 chinese soldeirs=1 american soldeir
i love my cparry spelling

hardly. I think the whole "Black Hawk Down" fiasco showed us that a dirt poor nation can more than handle itself when it has to, American soldiers die just the same as any other soldiers in the world, irrelevant of all their tech. I said china can't deploy troops as quickly and efficiently as America can, not that their soldiers are crap.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 09:04 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I AM ANTHONY

well the thing is. in black hawk down is that. nealry all of the civallains. were equpied with guns. and for the most part the americans killed alot of them. but! there numbers do have apoint. but i think this whole thing with china is gonna kill us one by one, with war or with out. 100 people come to america with the avain flu, they infect 200, then the 200 infect 400 then 800 then 1600. so its a never ending cycle of asain deasie solow raping our american soil

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 09:32 AM
I AM ANTHONY is currently offline Click here to Send I AM ANTHONY a Private Message Find more posts by I AM ANTHONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

um...and? so they were equiped with guns. i'm pretty sure thats what an army is. Just because they dont run around yelling "bravo alpha tango" dosn't make them less of a fighting force. "We got beatedn in combat but it dosn't count, the enemy had guns!"

And "asian disease slowly raping our american soil" (after i cleaned up the gramatic car crash you wrote). Save it for the cross burning mate.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:25 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

so its a never ending cycle of asain deasie solow raping our american soil

confused OMG!

sick

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:40 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Well you just can say in all categories, the problem is that there are major gaps between the powers.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:42 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

well the thing is. in black hawk down is that. nealry all of the civallains. were equpied with guns. and for the most part the americans killed alot of them. but! there numbers do have apoint. but i think this whole thing with china is gonna kill us one by one, with war or with out. 100 people come to america with the avain flu, they infect 200, then the 200 infect 400 then 800 then 1600. so its a never ending cycle of asain deasie solow raping our american soil

Prejudice much?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:41 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I AM ANTHONY

well its true most of the disease comes from either Africa or Asia...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:46 AM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

well its true most of the disease comes from either Africa or Asia...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 04:21 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

what he said

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:16 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I think we are rapidly entering a completly unpredicatable and emmensly globalized age, where there will be no real huge world superpower, simply becuase inter-continental and inter-country trade will be so high that one country, or even a few, can attempt to break away and take on a nation.
What may happen is whats happening now in the middle east, except on a larger scale.
Large coalitions of many countries fighting. Like for example the US and Europe supporting an Israli cause, with Asia supporting the Arab countries, and that conflict branching out. A completly global war or something.
But that would be worst case.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:40 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

What's the point? Nations are fast becoming obsolete. A better question would be "What's the most powerful Corporation?"

As for military power it's America and will continue to be for quite sometime. Everyone is touting China but China's nuclear arsenal is a fraction of America's, and Russia's as well. It will be decades before China will catch up to the USA in nuclear capacity and by then more advanced and powerful weapons, such as microwave weapons, will have replaced nukes as the most feared on the block and the USA is at the forefront of those as well.

It's a good thing America isn't really willing to use it's military. Iraq, Vietnam, etc were all indeed "winnable" wars if America was willing to do what's necessary, which fortunately we're not.

Last edited by Darth_Erebus on Aug 7th, 2006 at 09:32 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:25 AM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing laughing laughing

Billy you dumbas!!!1!!1

laughing

But on-topic...

America is the most powerful, asnd will continue to be the best for, I reckon 50-100 more years before we get WTFpwnd by Mexico.

Mexico will be a new world power!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:37 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I AM ANTHONY

mexico will be empty in like 20 years..........

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

mexico will be empty in like 20 years..........

You know there is (or maybe was) a move to blur the borders and essentially make the US, Canada and Mexico one. Basically linking the entire North American continent into one country wise, and that would be one F'ing super power. 'The United States of Canamerico'

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/rele...20050323-1.html

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 7th, 2006 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:44 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
What's the point? Nations are fast becoming obsolete. A better question would be "What's the most powerful Corporation?"

As for military power it's America and will continue to be for quite sometime. Everyone is touting China but China's nuclear arsenal is a fraction of America's, and Russia's as well. It will be decades before China will catch up to the USA in nuclear capacity and by then more advanced and powerful weapons, such as microwave weapons, will have replaced nukes as the most feared on the block and the USA is at the forefront of those as well.

It's a good thing America isn't really willing to use it's military. Iraq, Vietnam, etc were all indeed "winnable" wars if America was willing to do what's necessary, which fortunately we're not.
thumb up

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:51 PM