KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spiderman vs. the thing

spiderman vs. the thing
Started by: soxfn89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

1. I'VE MADE THIS BEFORE, AND IT WAS CLOSED BECAUSE IT HAD ALREADY BEEN MADE.

2. http://img190.imageshack.us/my.php?...nvsthingzs8.jpg

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:16 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

in an arena or anything like that thing takes it. on the streets though spider-man would have a slight chance.

spider-man can benchpress 10 ton, so how much could he squat? legs are alot stronget than arms. i can see him swinging around and avoiding ben until ben lags behind (if its in the streets spider-man can get aroung pretty quick), then when bens looking for him a swinging double leg kick to the back of the head off a tall building would make an impression. springing kicks off the ground into bens face after he webs it would make ben take notice too.

if its any kind of straight fight in an enclosed space ben would take it, but out on the streets spider-man is very resorceful, he had the strength to lift a couple of cars and throw them around. if ben can catch him though it will be over pretty quick.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:33 AM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He's currently at 15, maybe even 20 tons now...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:00 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123

I understand batdude, but the search function has been completely changed. As it is right now, I can't make heads or tails of it and can never find threads that I'm looking for.

If someone wants to post a link to a previous SM/Thing thread, I'll be happy to close or merge this one. Until then, it stays.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:22 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I think Spidey would eventually hurt from punching THing's skin.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:30 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

There was even that one last June with the rapping contest going on... that was good ol' fun.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:31 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
There was even that one last June with the rapping contest going on... that was good ol' fun.

lol.....I remember that. I think I got in on it at some point (probably a bad decision, but it was fun). Yeah, bonus to anyone who can find that thread....I can't figure out the new search function.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:03 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxfn89

Sorry about that but I used the search function and could not find it

Now I'm guessing spiderman has more stamina then the Thing. I think Spidey may be able to wear ben down after awhile as long as he can stay at a distance and avoid getting hit

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:03 AM
soxfn89 is currently offline Click here to Send soxfn89 a Private Message Find more posts by soxfn89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
lol.....I remember that. I think I got in on it at some point (probably a bad decision, but it was fun). Yeah, bonus to anyone who can find that thread....I can't figure out the new search function.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1 big grin

Doesn't take but a second, when you know what words to use...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:12 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I understand batdude, but the search function has been completely changed. As it is right now, I can't make heads or tails of it and can never find threads that I'm looking for.

If someone wants to post a link to a previous SM/Thing thread, I'll be happy to close or merge this one. Until then, it stays.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=397044

And YOU were the one who closed it. sad

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:14 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Cry for me!...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:17 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Skeets
Cry for me!...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:19 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Quit trying to pin things on me....this was when we had the old search engine that I understood. If I could've found the old thread, I would have clsoed this sooner too.

stick out tongue

Anyway, closing.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:34 AM