KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scorpian vs. Wolverine

Scorpian vs. Wolverine
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

cant he just beat the guy down to an inch of his life then shove his tail down the guys mouth and burn off every inch of living tissue?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:29 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scorpiom
Shock & Awe!

Laugh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well here's the answer to this fight shifty

http://scopi.ytmnd.com/

HAHA... that was classic

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 05:49 AM
Scorpiom is currently offline Click here to Send Scorpiom a Private Message Find more posts by Scorpiom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by willRules
So you are just gonna ignore the times it took a few people including spidey to take down scorpion???? (like an injured Spidey, luke Cage and Iron-Fist) but Cap does it easily right roll eyes (sarcastic) Cap must have been reeking of P.I.S and C.I.S in a fight against scorpion, unless scorpion was seriously downgraded in a fight against Cap yes
or unless scorps was seriously upgraded to fight IF luke cage and spidey... confused funny how that happened ONE TIME.. but then a little while later spiderman punched scorpion out in 3 PANALS with EASE.
funny how captain america has beaten on scorpions ass... not only in a one on one but once WHILE fighting other villains....

and hell... even for wolverine's side here... kun lun... this guy took down IF, KOed luke cage with 2 hits, and fought off a slew of other shield and hired help with ease.. what happened when wolverine showed up? wolverine just about killed his punk ass...

so what we got here is a guy who's stronger.. but not strong enough to put logan down.

faster but considerably less intelligent, infinately less skilled, and simply not fast enough to dodge wolvie's blows.

and has a tail which he'll be lucky to keep 10 seconds into the fight....

sorry but scorpions not that big a deal.. he's had.. 2.. maybe 3 noteable showings and the rest of the time he's outsmarted and/or beaten into the ground. really.. just not that threatening IMO. erm

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 08:33 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Sparkz
Ok granted I havent read much recent Wolverine, what does it take to overload it now adays?
nowadays? I'm almost scared to say... now wolvie's healing factor is at an all time high... seriously the guy just regenerated from a skeleton for god sakes.. but I'll ignore that for now...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 08:35 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by jinzin
nowadays? I'm almost scared to say... now wolvie's healing factor is at an all time high... seriously the guy just regenerated from a skeleton for god sakes.. but I'll ignore that for now...

Actually, there is going to be an explanation for that (Thank God)

In one of the upcoming Wolverine issues. So he probobly didnt do it on his own no

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 09:11 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Mortal Kombat Scorpion would lose against Wolverine.
None of Scorpions attacks will have a big effect on Logan.

Logan would take a fight vs Scorpion from MK 10/10.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 11:54 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scorpiom
Shock & Awe!

Originally posted by jinzin
or unless scorps was seriously upgraded to fight IF luke cage and spidey... confused funny how that happened ONE TIME.. but then a little while later spiderman punched scorpion out in 3 PANALS with EASE.
funny how captain america has beaten on scorpions ass... not only in a one on one but once WHILE fighting other villains....

and hell... even for wolverine's side here... kun lun... this guy took down IF, KOed luke cage with 2 hits, and fought off a slew of other shield and hired help with ease.. what happened when wolverine showed up? wolverine just about killed his punk ass...

so what we got here is a guy who's stronger.. but not strong enough to put logan down.

faster but considerably less intelligent, infinately less skilled, and simply not fast enough to dodge wolvie's blows.

and has a tail which he'll be lucky to keep 10 seconds into the fight....

sorry but scorpions not that big a deal.. he's had.. 2.. maybe 3 noteable showings and the rest of the time he's outsmarted and/or beaten into the ground. really.. just not that threatening IMO. erm

Yeah I agree with you about the 2 or 3 good showings... I feel they could have done more with him. Yeah we all know he isnt the brightest scorpion in the brood but damn. As far as being infinetly less skilled... well lets not exagorate.

The thing is (and I wish it wasnt like this cause it does a discredit to the characters and other writers) is that characters powers and abilities fluctuate from time to time. I mean (now I am exagorating smile) in one issue Wolvie survives a blow from Hulk, then in another issue he has a hard time handling cyclops. That IMO is the worst kind of continuity... even worster smile (i meant to do that) then the DCU.

On paper I believe Scorp could takem 7/10. But in the books and whoever is writing maybe 2/10.

Just my 2 and a half cents.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:47 PM
Scorpiom is currently offline Click here to Send Scorpiom a Private Message Find more posts by Scorpiom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote