KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » A Comic Name

A Comic Name
Started by: phil the monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phil the monkey

A Comic Name

Hey. I'm doing a comic about a world of anthropamorphic animals. You see, this monkey named Phil, just turned 18 and moved out of his parents' house. He finds an actually good 3 bed and 2 bath house with a kitchen and a nice backyard. But there's a catch. This neighborhood he lives in is home to some of the wierdest animals he'll ever meet! I got the full comic layout done. I even drew all the main characters and the main settings like Phil's front yard and the college campus. There's only one thing I don't have: a title. So if you know a good title I could use, please tell me! I'm also looking for a few more character ideas...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 09:51 PM
phil the monkey is currently offline Click here to Send phil the monkey a Private Message Find more posts by phil the monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Thats sound kool

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 10:09 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phil the monkey

Thank you. If the comic had a name and I had a scanner it would be even cooler. Here are some main characters:

Phil: A philiosphical monkey that is alot smarter than meets the eye. Having moved out of his parents house has given hime a glorius chance to live life. Unfortunatley, he has to live life with a demented psycho bunny named Syn and an annoyingly cute hamstar named Hamstar.

Syn: A crazed psycho bunny that sucks all the fun right out of your anus. Then he turns that fun into welley organized turds of doom. In other words the only people that can spend a whole day with him without getting badly injured or traumitized for life are Phil and Hamstar.

Hamstar: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!... He's cute...

Last edited by phil the monkey on Aug 4th, 2006 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 10:19 PM
phil the monkey is currently offline Click here to Send phil the monkey a Private Message Find more posts by phil the monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

lol

I have my own monkey comic too,(accept i never really thought about his name till now, but i could possibly be sued for name infringementconfused )

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 10:22 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote