KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut Vs Doomsday

Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Juggernaut 20 43.48%
Doomsday 26 56.52%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Juggernaut Vs Doomsday
Started by: Up In Flames

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Horrificus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by breeze85
As stated in the forum rules, everyone fights AT THE BEST of his/hers ability. That certainly means DD will also use his maxium speed all the time -> Juggernaut will never touch him. Even if he fought at, lets say, 1/100 what he is capable of J would still never touch him. If he has never done so it doesn't mean he couldn't. I mean where is the fun when ones like Superman and DD would always use their maximum speed and usually end the fights instantly. However, here the "fun" is not an issue.

Oh and what comes to Cyttorak, Juggernaut isn't him nor as strong. So, now Juggernaut is more powerful than Galactus just because Cyttorak might be? Juggernaut just possesses a partion of the powers of Cyttorak or should I say DID possess. Juggernaut is said to be invulnerable, he has also been said to be unstoppable. Yet he has been stopped and even pushed backwards.

Juggernaut punches would have serious effects again anybody? Hmm, how come I can come up with quite a few that wouldn't be affected at all, definitely not SERIOUS.

All I have to do, is use your arguement against you, and I win here.

If what you say, should be used literally, and DD is using the hdight of his speed all the time, that means the same is said for Juggs. Right?
That means that his sheild is up, and at full power all the time. Meaning, he taps into the full source of Cytorakk energy, his sheild is up at full power, and running through his body at all times.Correct?
That is the end of DD. It means that any strike from Juggernaut is the same as the unleashed power of Trion Juggs.
It means that a tear of "reality" is torn across the chest of DD, and... well, you can take it from there.
Or, it means, that as soon as Juggs turns to face DD, or DD "runs really, really fast" across the path of Juggs, the Cytorakk sheild shoves DD right off the planet and into space.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:15 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Juggernaut at "peak" is Trion.
Period.
And, the arguement of the rules of this forum, forcing the fact that DD would be using speedblitz all the time is ridiculous.
That means that if somebody is fighting the Vision, he is always intangible, and always at full solidification.
Silly.
Has anybody ever seen Superman move at fullspeed, hitting an imovable object with his face? I doubt if he has. And, I doubt if he would. Because, I would imagine that it would have the same effect as if DD punched him with all his power, and killed him.
Do you understand?
It would be the same thing as speedblitzing into Juggs sheild.
All, at their peak powers, would mean one thing:
Juggs would have to go through a carwas, to have DD's innards sprayed off him.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:21 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote