KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » No Named Ginny Fanfic

Did you enjoy it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 11 91.67%
No 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

No Named Ginny Fanfic
Started by: l.saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

LOVIN IT!! Hehe. Awesome!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:15 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Thanks! big grin

I heard a sound that had gotten my attention. That might have been what woke me up from my dream...nightmare...whatever it was. Trying to figure out what it was, I began to look around. All I could hear was the banging. It was growing louder and louder, making my headache terribly.

"Ginny open up already," said a voice that was familiar to my ears.

Everything was becoming familiar to me, it was Ron's voice that was at the door. What did he want though? He hardly speaks to me anymore which upsets me, because he never has time for me, only for Hermione. I admit I was a little jealous. He's my older brother, the only one that was left in the house who lived there and I didn't want to see him go. Again I wouldn't say anything about it.

"Right. Come in." I said a little too quick.

There he was, Ron, my older brother standing in the doorway of my room without Hermione. It was a change I had to admit, and I wonder to myself what was going on. This was the only time I have saw him on ihs own. I soak this in and smile for my older brother.

"Am I allowed to come in here still?" he questioned looking at her with a blank face.

It was typical for Ron to be like this. After all that's what boys are. Hopeless and confused. I nodded to him, and he walked in looking at me.

"You okay?"

I hadn't known that he was going to ask this.

"I'm great." I lied forcing a smile. "You guys up for a game of Quidditch?"

"I will get Harry, and the others."

"Sounds great."

I rolled my eyes when he left. That was just like him as well thinking that Quidditch was the solution to everything. I lay my head back on my pillows debating if it was such a good idea for me to go play Quidditch around Harry

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:27 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Sweetness!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:39 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I sighed as I was alone again since I knew that the Quidditch idea wouldn't work out. It never would. And as usual I would have to be stuck with one of the old brooms that hardly even worked.

Something hit my window creating a thud. I looked and saw that Fred and George were outside holding pebbles. They were motioning for me to come out. I must've been asleep for a long time since the two of them weren't doing any work for mum. I still hadn't found out what they had done that had gotten her so angry.

I walked down the flight of stairs and went to where they were. Again I forced a smile, and the three of us walked to the shed where our Quidditch things were. As I expected I was getting the old broom as Fred started to hand out the equipment, but I was surprised when I had gotten his broom instead. I took it, a little bit surprised that he was doing this for me. He was the last to get a broom, my old one.

When choosing teams I was surprised for a second time. George had chosen me first instead of the others. This time I had no choice but to smile. I was feeling actually wanted at that point and time. Even when choosing positions to play, I was able to have my pick. I decided to play Seeker so I could face Harry to see how good I was. The teams turned out to be me, George, and Ron against Fred, Harry, and Hermione.

We didn't have any real Quidditch items so we performed simple spells so that a small apple would levitate in the air and would be the snitch, while two small boulders were bludgers. We had to play low as well so we wouldn't be spotted.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:49 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Really Good!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 11:07 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Thanks. I think I'm done for tonight. Working on my entry for contest

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 11:11 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Sweetness.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 11:14 PM
Brit531

Havw fun with your entry for the contest

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:49 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Hope you write more
This story is really good

Attachment: jude_season1_004.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:55 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Really good, a bit confusing at times (meaning I have to reread a few sentences) but it's still awesome! Post soon.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 11:23 PM
punkypunx is currently offline Click here to Send punkypunx a Private Message Find more posts by punkypunx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

The Quidditch match ended with Fred and George both receiving bloody lips and the rest of us covered in dirt. I had caught the Snitch before Harry had the chance. I felt as though he wanted me to win; I did not pursue the matter any longer. I was just glad it was over at last. Mum had made sure that we had plenty to eat for dinner. Ron and Harry both were being their usual self, stuffing food in their mouths. Ron kept trying to talk while eating spitting food everywhere.

“Ron, quit it. You are disgusting everyone,” said Mrs. Weasley in a sharp tone.

“Not us mum,” said Fred and George in unison who had started to mimic their youngest brother.

The only one who was not present at dinner was dad. He must’ve been called to the Ministry of Magic for some important thing. Lately he had been gone more since the school was closed. The Minister himself had made each and every wizard and witch who worked for him stay overtime in search of Snape and Malfoy. What was worse was the fact that the dementors had turned on them. They no longer guarded the wizarding prision according to him. I was unnerved by the fact that they would be free. My thoughts were more focused elsewhere.

“Ginny dear,” said my mum snapping me back into reality. “You hardly ate anything are you sure you are okay?”

“I’m not hungry, I think I’ll turn in for the night.”

Before leaving the table, I noticed that Harry had been staring at me. I gave him a dirty look, and climbed up the stairs that went all the way to my room. I could hear them whispering, trying to hide the fact that they were talking about me. I tried to listen, but that was when I had heard two sets of feet ascending the stairs. I tried to make myself unnoticeable by pressing my back in the darkest part of the hall, but the two had saw me.

I expected it to be Hermione and Ron excusing themselves from the table so they could go into his room so they could have some privacy and snog.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 02:31 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"Gin, what are you doing there?" asked Fred who nearly ran into me.

"Seems like you are up to something," responded George continuing what his twin had said.

"You probably should have used an extendable ear. Though we currently ran out."

"The telous telescope might have been a good choice as well,"

"But we haven't had the chance to fully test it."

"Our newest product. Do you care to try it out Gin?"

"A telous telescope?" I had asked pretending to be interested in what they were talking about. "What does it do?"

I knew that they were going to give me a full explanation of what it was. I just wished they would hurry and tell me so that I could lock myself in my bedroom away from everyone. They were all pretending to be nice to me so I wouldn't be depressed. I knew it. I didn't want to have to argue with the twins though, so it was in my best interest to see what it was. Maybe it would be useful to her one of these days.

"It is quite simple sis," George said as he reached for something. It must have been the telescope.

"You take the eye piece like so, twist it three quarters to the left and then two thirds to the right. Then you look through-"

"I am sure it is quite interesting," I interrupted knowing that it was going to take longer than I had thought. "But I need to get to my room and rest. I'm just not feeling well."

"Night, Ginny!" they both chorsed together.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 02:59 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

This is awesome! Hope you post more soon!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 09:11 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

You haven't written sence last year sad

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 04:43 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

This is the last paragraph of the chapter sadly. Working on the third though right now wink Also thank you to those that are reading this. the only reason why my additions are slow is because I currently do not have my computer up and running.

And so there I went, to my room like I had said. I made sure to lock the door so no one could enter. I wished that I was able to conjure a spell of some sort so no one would be able to enter my room, but I was not of age yet. I sighed as I landed on my bed once more like I had done earlier. And again I went into a deep sleep.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 07:05 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Chapter Three

It was the middle of the night when I had awoken. I could hear whispering from outside of my room. I couldn’t hear who it was. The first thing I had done was lit the candle that was on my table to the left of my bed. The light revealed a clear pathway to where I kept the extendable ear that I had knicked from Fred and George. They didn’t know that I had it. When I put the end to the door and the part where I listen to who it was that was talking to my ear, I heard that it was Harry, Ron, and Hermione conversing with each other. It was hard for me to hear the exact dialogue.

What were they up to?

“Are you sure this is a good idea Harry?” I had recognized Ron’s whiny voice. It was fear that was taken a hold of him.

“We have to Ron. Voldemort could be up to something right now!”

“Harry,” Hermione said, after slight hesitation (which I assumed she cringed as well as I did) “I doubt he is up to something right now. The wedding is in a few days anyway, why can’t we wait until then?”

“What if he knows about the wedding though? Surely one of his Death Eaters found out about it and knew that it was the best chance to create havoc. At least half of the Order will be present.”

I didn’t know how to react to what Harry was saying. He would rather skip the most important thing to the Weasley family and go on a wild chase to get himself killed. He was far too noble for anyone to reason with him. I was about to tug on the extendable ear when Harry had said nearly shouting:

“It is up to you if you want to go! I am not going to make you go to Godric’s Hollow. It is your choice! If you are true friends then you would-”

“Harry, be at least…I don’t know…reasonable!” Hermione hissed at him.

I know longer needed the extendable ear to listen to the conversation. It was surprising how they hadn’t woken up the whole Burrow yet. Now the choice was for me to follow them or to remain here for the wedding, and be a good girl, and go to Hogwarts after the break ended. Mum and dad would want me to go to finish my education. What choice did I really have? Plus I knew that the trio would stop me from going anyway…

“Would you two mind keeping it down?” I shouted, pretending that I had been asleep. It was the only possible way for them to stop fighting.

That was the end of that. I didn’t hear another word from the three for what seemed like hours. Walking to my window I looked outside to see what I could see. Three figures were outside, I knew instantly it was them. Harry had some how convinced them to go along with him. It wouldn’t bother me. It couldn’t. For the umpteenth time I went to my bed. And I remained there for the rest of the night.

“ARTHUR!” it was the scream of my mum that woke me up. Honestly, I could say that I prefer a banshee screaming over mum any day. “THEY ARE GONE! THEY MUST HAVE LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! ARTHUR!!!”

If I wasn’t awake before, I certainly was now. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling. Even Fred and George were awake, coming out of their room sluggishly as well as I had done. They were spending a week or two at the Burrow until the wedding was over. It made everyone happy. Percy dared to write a letter saying that he would be present if it was allowable. Mum cried for nearly an hour at it. She didn’t know what to say.

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM! IF I DID WOULD I BE SCREAMING!?!?!”

By the time I arrived downstairs I witnessed mum doing what she always did when she was frustrated. Cooking. By the time she was through we would have food that would last us weeks. I wondered to myself if I should tell her where they were heading, that I overheard them last night.

Last edited by xEsaulx on Jan 3rd, 2007 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 07:16 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I've been deliberating with myself lately trying to think up of a good title. How does Summer's Gone sound to you all?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 08:11 PM
Brit531

Intereating, very interesting.Keep up the good work.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:04 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

weeeeeeeeeeeee thank you! big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:30 AM
Brit531

you are welcome.... post soon please

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 09:30 PM