KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Strange Versus Shazam

Dr. Strange Versus Shazam
Started by: BuzzKiller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MJOILNIR

It dosnt suprise me WHO or WHAT Strange defeats now. I dont even care much for the whole concept of prep in fights but Strange is the exception. He actually changes his whole powerset with prep.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 12:35 AM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Milkie
(please log in to view the image)
laughing

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:26 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Going into a realm like Mephisto or Shuma Gorath and beating them... in a place where they ARE the god of that place... is a horribly high feat... and Dr. STrange has it in spades.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:37 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Just because Shazam lost to SPECTRE in his own realm means Strange can do it?

Wow.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 11:47 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Milkie
Just because Shazam lost to SPECTRE in his own realm means Strange can do it?

Wow.

where does it say that the fight takes place in the rock of eternity?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:07 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Nobody

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:14 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmm.....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 02:05 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Probably Strange if this takes place in a neutral realm.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 03:07 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Strange wins.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 04:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

If it's at RoE Strange only wins if he turns off CIS and is willing to use darker magics/call on deities of both good and evil that he normally wouldn't on account of destructive capacity. For instance if he were to call on the 3 vishanti simultaneously in one blast I think he'd utterly destroy Shazam or if he were to use his black magic ability he used against Shuma but that would be highly out of character since it became a personal sticking point for him not to resort to such means. Of course the aforementioned ability would defeat ANYONE so long as they don't have the ability to block it entirely because then his power and capabilities becomes theirs +his+sorcerer supreme buffs.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 05:18 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Transmaniacon
Career of Evil

I will go with shazam on this.
simply based on the fact that he literally created at least 4 of the most powerful characters on dc earth.
i picture him standing there not moving and not talking and Dr.Strange falling down dead

Rise to claim Saturn, ring and sky
By those who see with their eyes closed
They know me by my black telescope

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 06:13 AM
Transmaniacon is currently offline Click here to Send Transmaniacon a Private Message Find more posts by Transmaniacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rotiart
Going into a realm like Mephisto or Shuma Gorath and beating them... in a place where they ARE the god of that place... is a horribly high feat... and Dr. STrange has it in spades.
he has been beat by much less

I have returned

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 06:16 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Shazam didn't "create" the Marvel Family or Black Adam. He's basically the middle man between them and the gods that they get their powers from.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 06:17 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Transmaniacon
Career of Evil

that essentially makes him a vessel of transference for the power of gods

Rise to claim Saturn, ring and sky
By those who see with their eyes closed
They know me by my black telescope

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 08:43 AM
Transmaniacon is currently offline Click here to Send Transmaniacon a Private Message Find more posts by Transmaniacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Re: Dr. Strange Versus Shazam

Originally posted by BuzzKiller
Dr. Strange receives one week of prep and all of his magical paraphernalia. Shazam does not know of the battle until just before it begins.

Who wins this battle of magic users.

These stipulations make Strange hard to beat. Steven can counter Infinity Gems under these conditions.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 10:46 AM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote