KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » IMMORTAL HERCULES vs. Classic Juggernaut and Abomination

IMMORTAL HERCULES vs. Classic Juggernaut and Abomination
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Wait a sec immortal hercules.? Thats not the one that got the **** beaten out of him by the masters of evil?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:43 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

No,its the one that got surrounded, was drunk, was drugged and punking the masters of evil until Goliath ko him out with a sneak attack.

I hope you get that both have been defeat before, like everyone else, eh.

Last edited by olympian on Aug 7th, 2006 at 10:56 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:50 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
No,its the one that got surrounded, was drunk, was drugged and punking the masters of evil until Goliath ko him out with a sneak attack.

I hope you get that both have been defeat before, like everyone else, eh.

Forgot about that, its been awhile. If he was not drunk I guess he could have possibly won. You had the wrecking crew class 10 toners, mr Hyde 50 tons and goliath didnt not join in until later.

So he would have beaten them all I think.

Sorry to verify what do you mean by savage hulk...mindless hulk, the one without banner?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:06 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Oops its juggs ve abomination.... messed . I think Hercules is going to hospital again but not after a good fight, but juggs is gonna be a serious problem.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:17 AM
KillAll

i think juggs can do it by himself wink. give him abomination for a distraction and you have overkill.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:01 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Invulnerability
The Juggernaut's body is completely invulnerable. His skin can not be broken and he is incapable of feeling pain or sustaining any form of injury from any conventional physical attack, regardless of the amount of force or energy that is exerted against him. He can, however, become jarred or dazed and has some susceptibility to sensory attacks, though he is affected considerably less than a normal human being and can recover completely almost as soon as the attack is over.
Impenetrable Force Field Generation- The Juggernaut can generate, at will, a personal forcefield around himself extending to about 1 foot from his body. This forcefield appears to be completely impenetrable to any level of concussive force or any form of energy blasts regardless of their intensity

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:45 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

reading

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:30 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

juggs is something big indeed - but cytorrak is not as strong as galactus - i dont see that ever happening unless some upgrade.

HERC IS DOOMED

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:00 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

Re: IMMORTAL HERCULES vs. Classic Juggernaut and Abomination

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Betageuze
i ve heard... immortal Herc.. is one of the most powerful.. EVER

against... Classic Juggernaut.. almost unstoppable

and .. at one time.. Hulks baddest nemesis... the Abomination

who will win this one ?

Herc is the most physically powerful of the three but as long as the Juggernaut has the Cyttorak protection he cannot be harmed. If only he had an enchanted hammer that negate mystical force-fields ...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:51 PM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote