KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Vergil VS Akuma

Vergil VS Akuma
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceJaw
Yes, he got stronger, Lady owned sand based demons, they're retarded erm

How much time is required for him to do that super special?

A second is required and all those feats I named are apply to gouki while he's holding back.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:42 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Those cuts doesn't come close to the cuts in any DMC erm

These projectiles arent DBZ level, are they?

Yeah well, you havent seen humans own DMC universe demons erm cuz there it's obviously the other around

And what does the shungokusatsu do? I dont feel a need to remember specials with complex spelling.

One splitting cut (any cut, that is). Vergil wins erm
I think Akuma is pretty damn O-W-N-E-D if i need to spell it for ya

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:44 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

What would happen if Vergil were to get hit by those projectiles?

One second?! Then he's dead, Akuma that is and that has to at his best, it actually takes around three seconds to perform it and not only that, it's pretty easy to evade from what I've seen and I've seen it many times.

You're not even telling us why he would send his soul to hell, he could use other specials, no one said they were prepped erm

And shungokusatsu sounds more like a last resort special erm

Last edited by Raijin on Aug 9th, 2006 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:45 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Swe_Bum
I think Akuma is pretty damn O-W-N-E-D if i need to spell it for ya

That's good for you.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:46 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

And which hell would he be sent to? With the two amulets he can go in and out at his will, just requires some time erm

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:54 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

lol! laughing

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:55 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

And which hell would he be sent to? With the two amulets he can go in and out at his will, just requires some time erm

Dude vergil lost the second amulet, dante has it and the amulets can only gates from the outside not from hell.

What would happen if Vergil were to get hit by those projectiles?

One second?! Then he's dead, Akuma that is and that has to at his best, it actually takes around three seconds to perform it and not only that, it's pretty easy to evade from what I've seen and I've seen it many times.

You're not even telling us why he would send his soul to hell, he could use other specials, no one said they were prepped erm

And shungokusatsu sounds more like a last resort special erm

1. It does not take 3 seconds, freeze frame doesn't count as any seconds at all.

2. It's a close range move if gouki touches you, your soul goes to hell

3. vergils soul doesn't possess any itmes last I checked.

4. What does prep has to do with doing a special, the thread starter said himself that no hold barred, all moves in.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 9th, 2006 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:57 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Read the rules, bud erm but yeah, you got a point there.

But with the two amulets and the Sparda sword he can take Sparda demon form and then it's overkill erm

Last edited by Raijin on Aug 9th, 2006 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:59 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Not only that, with the two amulets and the Sparda sword he can take Sparda demon form and then it's overkill erm

Vergils only chance is beowolf and yamato combination in Devil trigger.

But gouki has too many ways to hit him, I know vergil has an area effecting move with the sword of sparda but I don't thint it has the range of Kongoukurestuzan, and plus gouki has misogi which is similar to that move vergil does when he keeps falling from the sky.

But with the two amulets and the Sparda sword he can take Sparda demon form and then it's overkill erm

Just like it was overkill for dante who beat vergil despite him having 2 amulets and the sword of sparda.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:04 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

But did Vergil take Sparda form? No, he didnt, because he didnt know how to do so, but now the rules apparently has allowed him to erm Havent you played DMC1?

Sparda form equals Akuma's certain death erm he's basicly almost
invinsible and in that form he's got ability to fly at very very high speeds just like Dante erm

Explain why and how those "moves" would deal permanent damage erm

Last edited by Raijin on Aug 9th, 2006 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:07 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Sparda form equals Akuma's certain death erm he's basicly almost
invinsible and in that form he's got ability to fly at very very high speeds just like Dante erm

Sparda form vergil lost to dante, Your exagerrating him.

EDIT: You haven't explained how vergil would survive Shungokusatsu and all his area effecting attacks.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 9th, 2006 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:08 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

He didnt take Sparda form erm you deaf or blind?

Yes I have, the shungokusatsu is simply too slow and you're lying about the time required to perform it, so shush.

Area affecting isnt necessarily affecting those from outside the SF universe erm

Last edited by Raijin on Aug 9th, 2006 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:13 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

He didnt take Sparda form erm you deaf or blind?

Yes I have, the shungokusatsu is simply too slow and you're lying about the time required to perform it, so shush

When is hearing required for reading a post, and I'm not lying show me shungokusatsu taking 3 seconds in close range, or else your lying so you shush.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:17 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3oYGGsTzbI&NR

Not one second, liar erm and that was Shin Akuma's, so regualr Akuma's is slower

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:20 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3oYGGsTzbI&NR

Not one second, liar erm and that was Shin Akuma's, so regualr Akuma's is slower

Why are you counting the execution of the player, without game restriction gouki would not need to press jab,jab, >,short, round house for a shungokusatsu, the moment he got in his stance it took 1 second not counting freeze frame.

EDIT: It's funny you showed me a shungokusatsu from across the screen taking 1 second

quote:

Storywise, during the Shun Goku Satsu the martial artist drags his victim to the Netherealm (Hell) where their bodies are both burned and simultaneously attacked by demons. The ferocity with which these demons attack depends on the amount of negative karma an individual has accrued over their lifetime.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 9th, 2006 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:23 PM
shin_remy

OEEEHHHHHH

O-W-N-E-N-D

OMG

now my chances are going to Shin Akuma for 100% procent, i was first to Virgil, but now,

Sorry guys, Too strong, besides that attacks with that bubbles is too slow, if Akuma sees it, he just teleport and do shun goku satsu,

don't go by gameplay!! cause that has nothing to do with real!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:24 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Good bloody god, Someone has a hard time counting seconds, he stood still for 2 seconds and the rest was all shungokusatsu and a 2 second victory stance, so you my friend are in denail. And that was SHIN Akuma. And you have yet to post something proving he does it faster.

I've mostly going by Vergil's gameplay feats, outside game play he'd come up Akuma, cut him in half and that in much less than a split second, he fights faster than Neo erm

And again, I say this, no prep and still no explanation to why he'd rush to super specials erm this is getting stupid

Last edited by Raijin on Aug 9th, 2006 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:36 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Good bloody god, Someone has a hard time counting seconds, he stood still for 2 seconds and the rest was all shungokusatsu and a 2 second victory stance, so you my friend are in denail. And that was SHIN Akuma.

- Again, why are you counting freeze frame WTF, the moment the freeze frame ends the super begins, and if you insist it took 3 seconds for gouki to get across the screen then you can't count.

-The victory stance is post shungokusatsu, so what's your point?

I've mostly going by Vergil's gameplay feats, outside game play he'd come up Akuma, cut him in half and that in much less than a split second, he fights faster than Neo erm

No he's not faster than neo, he has never demonstrated any speed what so ever faster than neo.

And again, I say this, no prep and still no explanation to why he'd rush to super specials this is getting stupid

WTF does prep have to do with supers, it isn't an item.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:42 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Someone hasnt played DMC3 then erm

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:43 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Someone hasnt played DMC3 then erm

I beat it 3 times over, if your talking about his dash then yang has something comparable to that so your point is moot really.
show me vergil moving so fast debris gathers behind him and I'll believe you.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:44 PM