KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » "Ultimate" Spider-Man Discussion Thread

Favorite Ultimate Spider-Man villain??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Green Goblin 4 5.41%
Doctor Octopus 10 13.51%
Venom 38 51.35%
Electro 4 5.41%
Carnage 6 8.11%
Kingpin 2 2.70%
Hobgoblin 2 2.70%
Vulture 0 0%
Rhino 2 2.70%
Shocker 6 8.11%
Total: 74 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

"Ultimate" Spider-Man Discussion Thread
Started by: Dan-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
What part of "no spoilers" do you people not understand?!

They understand it, but they don't care.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 08:04 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I swear, I make this damn thread and they show no respect for my requests!

But I already knew that Kitty and Pete would never be, so up yours RJ

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 10:15 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

so up yours, i knew they wouldnt be but a man can have hope.they way bendis did its what pissed me off.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 10:19 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Look, let's try and settle this amicably. If I, or anyone else for that matter, ask for no spoilers, please don't be a douchebag and post 'em anyway, unless you use the spoiler tool.

Also, sorry for the up yours comment. You and freezedoom just really pissed me off.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 05:04 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

What did I do?! blink messed wacko What the f**k?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 02:01 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

You remember when I asked for no spoilers, and you posted them anyway?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 06:07 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
than how would you explain the white spider logo on the chest?
in the game it was lame as hell, brock swaled carnage and got the spider onthe chest.
It made sense why. The suit wasn't complete with out the particles that were connected to Petes DNA. If the Venom suit wasn't complete it's because it's biological sequence wasn't complete.... That was basicly the point they were trying to get across.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 05:39 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Plus, the lack of the spider was used to symbolize Brock's mastery and control over the suit. In the game, once Brock got the symbol, he was truly Venom.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:18 PM
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Plus, the lack of the spider was used to symbolize Brock's mastery and control over the suit. In the game, once Brock got the symbol, he was truly Venom.

Really? blink huh
I have the game, but I didn't notice it.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 08:01 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i could partially agree with spidey sister, but it is stupid! not offending you sys, just the idead behind it. comon, the for the suit to be complete it needed the spider logo? BS. something else i noticed, is that in the game after venom absorves carnage, he is half blue and half red, like in the old 90 cartoon, remember? i though it kinda awkward and lame.

i cant agree with this im complete now i need the logo on the chest, therefor i am VENOM. you follow me?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 08:30 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

To each his own, I guess, but that's the way it is.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 09:07 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Another thing is in the game Ed and Venom don't call themselves WE like in the old days... Bummer... They did the same thing in Marvel Nemisis which really pissed me off. I liked the TAS explination of why Brock reffered to him self as we insted of I.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 12:08 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Latest issue of USM sucked.

Corny, cliche, and utterly predictable.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 10:49 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Doc Ock
Latest issue of USM sucked.

Corny, cliche, and utterly predictable.

Yes. I agree with this! Well, except for the fact that Aunt May isn't going to have her memory erased and she knows Peter is spiderman.

It took her untill Spidey was 25 to find out who he was in 616!

PWNT

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:15 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I thought it was a pretty good wrap up. What did you not like about it?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:46 AM
Arachnid1

I thought it was a pretty good wrap up. What did you not like about it?

I was talking about the predictable part. There has never been and never will be an issue which I don't like of ANY spiderman issue.

Also, do you guys buy your issues or read it off the internet?

If you buy it, you can read all the Ultimate Spiderman issues along with alot of other story titles right here in the Thieves Guild !

PWNT

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:50 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Meh, I prefer holding my comics. Call me old fashioned, but it's better that way.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:31 AM
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

I'd have to agree with Dan-El.

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:38 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Meh, I prefer holding my comics. Call me old fashioned, but it's better that way.

True. You don't have to wait two minutes for each page to load! Well, actually, that only happens when my laptop is slow but still. smile

PWNT

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:39 AM
Arachnid1

Also, sorry. I didn't meen buy it. It's free there.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:40 AM