KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Second Signature Tournament Discussion - READ ME

Second Signature Tournament Discussion - READ ME
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I'll throw my hat in if she needs help smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 06:41 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Maybe, since Lana's a busy girl and there's lots of matches to coordiante, she should take on a co-director.

I just hate the idea of one person having to set up matches, judges, etc. for this whole thing. It'll turn out to be a nightmare for our favorite signature-Mod.

P.S. I'm not nominating myself though (I ran the last one)....I'm taking the ignoble approach here and throwing some other poor schmuck under the bus. wink

...just bumping the idea to this page.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 06:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I like being under the bus stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 06:48 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I do wish we could at least set a start date.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:00 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Maybe, since Lana's a busy girl and there's lots of matches to coordiante, she should take on a co-director.

I just hate the idea of one person having to set up matches, judges, etc. for this whole thing. It'll turn out to be a nightmare for our favorite signature-Mod.

P.S. I'm not nominating myself though (I ran the last one)....I'm taking the ignoble approach here and throwing some other poor schmuck under the bus. wink

I like this idea...

I will try this weekend to go through, figure out exactly how many people are participating, contact judges, and get the matchups for the first round together.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 08:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Excellent.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 11:24 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I like Digi's idea and I just wanna see this thing started asap stick out tongue

Last edited by Majestik on Sep 17th, 2006 at 01:04 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 01:01 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Well, Lana said she's putting it together now. So hopefully it wont be long.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 02:37 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by DragonWoman
I like Digi's idea and I just wanna see this thing started asap stick out tongue

I'm with you on the ASAP part. i'm not sure what Digi's idea is though....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 07:49 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yesterday = stressful day and me not online and thus not able to do this.

So I am doing it now. I'll go through, compile the list of participants and judges, and post it here to see if there's any changes that need to be made, then do the pairups and stuff. Since I'll be offline for much of the day tomorrow, I'll give until Tuesday morning for any changes to the list to be made.

And Digi's idea is for someone to help me run this, because it's a LOT larger than the last one.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:07 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay! This is the current list of everyone who's signed up.

Participants

ThePittman
Bloigen
Gannon
Thorinn
Aurora
DigiMark007
Tptmanno1
7-11
Diamonds
amity75
taft
calvs
DragonWoman
Skeets
Barker
Alliance
Vinny Valentine
ShinobiRikari
ZekeHumanslayer
choosewisely

Judges

Lana
LanceWindu
ThePittman
Bloigen
H. S. 6
BakaXero
DigiMark007
Tptmanno1
7-11
Diamonds
calvs
RocasAtoll
Vinny Valentine
Syren
ShinobiRikari

That is a total of 20 participants and 15 judges. With this many people participating, I should be able to get everyone who wants to judge to be able to judge at least one round. Also, the finals will once again have three judges. I will only be judging the finals!

I will give until Tuesday for any changes to be made to this list! At that time I will create the pairings for the first round.

If you want to judge the first round, please let me know ASAP! And also let me know if you want to judge one or two first round matches! There will be 10 first round matches, so I will need between 5 and 10 judges for it.

Last edited by Peach on Sep 17th, 2006 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:26 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Second then fourth!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 11:39 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Dont think it really matters where you are on the lists Bloigen, it matters who you're duelling and judging for.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 03:28 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DragonWoman
Dont think it really matters where you are on the lists Bloigen, it matters who you're duelling and judging for.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:23 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 05:03 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

*looks at the list*

Woah.

...good luck everyone. Whoever wins will certainly need some.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:00 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by Lana
I will give until Tuesday for any changes to be made to this list! At that time I will create the pairings for the first round.

w00t!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 04:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

Any volunteers to help me PM everyone on the list?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:31 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Sure.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:35 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Lana
Any volunteers to help me PM everyone on the list?
If it can wait till I get off of work tonight sure. smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:47 PM