KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Second Signature Tournament Discussion - READ ME

Second Signature Tournament Discussion - READ ME
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

I got dibs on the freaking forfeits for the next tourney....so everyone else can back off. stick out tongue

After two noble efforts with pretty good work (though my losses were justified, and all the credit goes to my opponents for their wins) I think I'd rather slap a render over a black background and call it a day, instead of spending a bunch of time to come up winless and walking back to the comic forums with my tail between my legs. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 05:33 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by calvs
Now, about Barker and I's duell.....

I'll give until tomorrow and if Diamonds hasn't judged, I will. Basically I'll wait until early afternoon (I have a doctor appointment in the morning so when I get back I'll decide).

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 05:36 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Did your new finger ship yet?

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 06:04 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by BakaXero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr90Z5QrlVc no expression
laughinglaughinglaughinglaughing

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:33 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I got dibs on the freaking forfeits for the next tourney....so everyone else can back off. stick out tongue

After two noble efforts with pretty good work (though my losses were justified, and all the credit goes to my opponents for their wins) I think I'd rather slap a render over a black background and call it a day, instead of spending a bunch of time to come up winless and walking back to the comic forums with my tail between my legs. embarrasment
hey at least you gave it a chance, you'll never know who'd win. i never expected to reach as far as i did last tournament and i bet you never thought you'd beat TOH

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:29 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by BakaXero
hey at least you gave it a chance, you'll never know who'd win. i never expected to reach as far as i did last tournament and i bet you never thought you'd beat TOH

True enough.

...we just need to go back to not being so freaking sweet. A year ago I was winning duels with suspiciously mediocre Gimp sigs. Now I think I'm 0 for the past 4-5 months with duels, competitions, etc.

There's been a constant trend in the improvement of the forum overall, but we've really jumped up by leaps and bounds in the past year (probably thanks to the duel forum).

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 05:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by DigiMark007
True enough.

...we just need to go back to not being so freaking sweet. A year ago I was winning duels with suspiciously mediocre Gimp sigs. Now I think I'm 0 for the past 4-5 months with duels, competitions, etc.

There's been a constant trend in the improvement of the forum overall, but we've really jumped up by leaps and bounds in the past year (probably thanks to the duel forum).
Suspiciously mediocre Gimp sigs. Sounds like me.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 05:36 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okie, all 2nd round matches are done and judged happy

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 06:25 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Lana
Okie, all 2nd round matches are done and judged happy

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 06:50 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

So, with 6 left, what happens next round? 3-for-all?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 06:51 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Well, what happened last time?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 06:57 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Barker

So, with 6 left, what happens next round? 3-for-all?

I've explained this already, actually, if you guys could spend less time derailing threads you might have seen it.

The finals will have three participants.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 06:59 PM
Barker

Well, There were 16 last time, which was the perfect number.

16, then 8, then 4, then the final 2.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:00 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yes, I'm aware of that...more people signed up this time.

If those who didn't show hadn't been put in, it would have been 16 this time as well.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:01 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I like to "put in" stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:08 PM
Barker

I've explained this already, actually, if you guys could spend less time derailing threads you might have seen it.

The finals will have three participants.

Which thread was it in? no expression
Yes, I'm aware of that...more people signed up this time.

If those who didn't show hadn't been put in, it would have been 16 this time as well.

Was talking to Diamonds, actually.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:09 PM
Peach
mordrem

Which thread was it in? no expression

Was talking to Diamonds, actually.

This one.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:13 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Well, There were 16 last time, which was the perfect number.

16, then 8, then 4, then the final 2.
Ah, I see. I didn't know that.
I will look forward to the next duels.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:16 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I'm keeping my eyes closed so I don't see how bad I'm going to lose stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:19 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by ThePittman
I'm keeping my eyes closed so I don't see how bad I'm going to lose stick out tongue
laughing out loud I reckon you'll do well.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:20 PM