KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Federal Reserve

The Federal Reserve
Started by: David Tsarion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xyz9
Restricted

Account Restricted

xyz got banned for making a thread bashing a member and working around the censor.

AC is not a troll.

JC

Official Bracket Thread smile **** YEAH!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 10:25 PM
xyz9 is currently offline Click here to Send xyz9 a Private Message Find more posts by xyz9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
this is too complicated for you to understand Im sure but I'll try anyways.simple.towards the end of his presidency,according to aids of his,they actually did fire a shot at carter.it was a warning shot.They fired a warning shot at his feet he told his aides.

Thats all it was was a warning shot to let him know that you play ball with us or you will end up like kennedy.that was the only reason he stayed alive was he went along with them after that.also like i said,he only started to implement his plans to get rid of the CIA and fed towards the end of his presidency,the last year.that wasnt enough time for him to implement them so they were not worried about him since he was on his way out anyways.

If he had been reeleted,they for sure would have assassinated him but again,since he was on his way out anyways,they did not have to bother with that.Carter like kennedy,was trying to reform the CIA and had started getting rid of their covert operations cleaning the place up getting rid of corrupt individuals.

Then Reagan got into office and brought along former CIA director George Bush as his vice president and things went back to normal with sinister corrupt people in high power running the CIA again when Reagan fired the people Carter brought on and brought in his own people.

The establishment made sure that Carter did not get reelected by setting him up with the october surprise.If you dont know what that is,well you'll just have to google in Carter,Reagan and the october surprise and find out for yourself.since Carter was on his way out with the october surprise they were setting him up with anyways,no need to assasinate him.

btw,I just proved to you that a certain poster doesnt know how to debate,that he has to call people names when he cant counter facts and evidence with his recent banning. laughing His debating skills remind me an awful lot of Alpha Centauri.thank god they finally banned that troll permenately.thats EXACTLY how HE debated all the time and why I had him on ignore for years.His banning was long overdue when it happened.

1: The only person in this forum who doesn't understand something is you and that thing is grammar.

2: You've never provided evidence for anything, ever.

3: The only people you put on ignore are ones who regularly spank your arse in debates.

4: AC has far more intelligence and debating skills than you ever will and I didn't even get on well with him.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 10:41 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
this is too complicated for you to understand Im sure but I'll try anyways.simple.towards the end of his presidency,according to aids of his,they actually did fire a shot at carter.it was a warning shot.They fired a warning shot at his feet he told his aides.

Thats all it was was a warning shot to let him know that you play ball with us or you will end up like kennedy.that was the only reason he stayed alive was he went along with them after that.also like i said,he only started to implement his plans to get rid of the CIA and fed towards the end of his presidency,the last year.that wasnt enough time for him to implement them so they were not worried about him since he was on his way out anyways.

If he had been reeleted,they for sure would have assassinated him but again,since he was on his way out anyways,they did not have to bother with that.Carter like kennedy,was trying to reform the CIA and had started getting rid of their covert operations cleaning the place up getting rid of corrupt individuals.

Then Reagan got into office and brought along former CIA director George Bush as his vice president and things went back to normal with sinister corrupt people in high power running the CIA again when Reagan fired the people Carter brought on and brought in his own people.

The establishment made sure that Carter did not get reelected by setting him up with the october surprise.If you dont know what that is,well you'll just have to google in Carter,Reagan and the october surprise and find out for yourself.since Carter was on his way out with the october surprise they were setting him up with anyways,no need to assasinate him.

btw,I just proved to you that a certain poster doesnt know how to debate,that he has to call people names when he cant counter facts and evidence with his recent banning. laughing His debating skills remind me an awful lot of Alpha Centauri.thank god they finally banned that troll permenately.thats EXACTLY how HE debated all the time and why I had him on ignore for years.His banning was long overdue when it happened.

Hahahahaha, nice, start with an insult. I like that, Parker.

Seems you're full of it again, Google "List of United States presidential assassination attempts and plots"

There seems to have been no attempt on Carter's life(unless you have some evidence?) and your premise doesn't seem to follow the rest of your story. Why "warn" him when he was supposedly already going to not get reelected (Oct surprise) as you claimed?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 19th, 2011 at 06:00 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 05:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

No.

I have spoken.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2011 11:47 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote