KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Was The Moon Landing Real?

Were the landings a hoax
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The landings were a hoax 21 34.43%
The landings happened 38 62.30%
Not Sure 2 3.28%
Total: 61 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was The Moon Landing Real?
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil Dead

that's the dumbest thing I've read all day. You are a 'tard. The moon is a big rock. It emits nothing.

I'm a tard, because you don't know somehing, I'm a tard. confused

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y...oactivemoon.htm

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:07 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
What are you talking about, dust can't fly up in a vacuum it has no medium to travel through. the ony reason why dust floats on earth is because of air

holy hell, that's retarded.

ps. I don't know your age, honestly......I swear I haven't looked at your profile but you should be smarter than this.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:09 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

holy hell, that's retarded.

ps. I don't know your age, honestly......I swear I haven't looked at your profile but you should be smarter than this.

Yeah, calling people retarded is really smart. show's how intelligent you are.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:12 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

there are many things I don't know, that's not what makes you a tard. What makes you a tard is you stating that the moon emits radiation.......when the moon is infact just a big rock, not a fusion reactor (the sun) which emits radiation........

seriously.........go to school. The moon being bombarded by the sun's radiation (as every piece of matter in our solar system is) is in know way shape or form akin to a big rock (the moon) producing radiation......which is what you stated.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:13 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

there are many things I don't know, that's not what makes you a tard. What makes you a tard is you stating that the moon emits radiation.......when the moon is infact just a big rock, not a fusion reactor (the sun) which emits radiation........

I never said the moon emits radiation, I said it's radioactive.

seriously.........go to school. The moon being bombarded by the sun's radiation (as every piece of matter in our solar system is) is in know way shape or form akin to a big rock (the moon) producing radiation......which is what you stated.

Your always quick to correct people like your some kind of teacher, here's a lesson, don't use so many elipses, it's not necessary.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:17 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Why do we have two threads on the same topic?

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:19 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

okay....I'll go point by point with you.

quote:
What are you talking about, dust can't fly up in a vacuum

wrong. Anywhere in the universe, if force is applied to an object or particle, it moves. I refer you once again to a 3rd grade text book, the Laws of Motion.

quote:
it has no medium to travel through.

that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Even when trying to imagine what completely wrong process you are trying to describe, I come up with nothing. There is no such thing as nothing. The closest thing to "nothing" in the universe might be what scientists might imagine the singularity of a black hole is.......and even that doesn't make sense.

quote:
the ony reason why dust floats on earth is because of air

nothing floats at all, anywhere. Every object on earth, the moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto, etc. etc. is subject to the forces of our universe and the laws of physics. Nothing floats, everything not on solid ground is continuously being attracted toward another object of greater mass that is warping space-time around it........we call this gravity. Gravity can only be overcome (that we know of thus far) by momentum........the force of momentum must be greater than that of the force of gravity attracting the smaller object to the larger. As in this dust you speak of, it is given momentum by being acted upon by another force.......it loses momentum as gravity constantly pulls it towards the moon.......until finally the force of gravity is stronger than the force of momentum and it is pulled upon it. Again.......I refer you to a 3rd grade text book and the laws of motion. An object at rest remains at rest until acted upon by an equal or greater force. An object in motion remains in motion until acted upon by an equal or greater opposing force.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:23 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

okay....I'll go point by point with you.

wrong. Anywhere in the universe, if force is applied to an object or particle, it moves. I refer you once again to a 3rd grade text book, the Laws of Motion.

that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Even when trying to imagine what completely wrong process you are trying to describe, I come up with nothing. There is no such thing as nothing. The closest thing to "nothing" in the universe might be what scientists might imagine the singularity of a black hole is.......and even that doesn't make sense.

nothing floats at all, anywhere. Every object on earth, the moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto, etc. etc. is subject to the forces of our universe and the laws of physics. Nothing floats, everything not on solid ground is continuously being attracted toward another object of greater mass that is warping space-time around it........we call this gravity. Gravity can only be overcome (that we know of thus far) by momentum........the force of momentum must be greater than that of the force of gravity attracting the smaller object to the larger. As in this dust you speak of, it is given momentum by being acted upon by another force.......it loses momentum as gravity constantly pulls it towards the moon.......until finally the force of gravity is stronger than the force of momentum and it is pulled upon it. Again.......I refer you to a 3rd grade text book and the laws of motion. An object at rest remains at rest until acted upon by an equal or greater force. An object in motion remains in motion until acted upon by an equal or greater opposing force.

Now your ignoring what i posted, and shifting your attention to another post, Show me where I said "The moon emits radiation" ?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:25 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:

everything in the visible universe is radioactive. Light is radiation......

quote:
Your always quick to correct people like your some kind of teacher, here's a lesson, don't use so many elipses, it's not necessary

20 years of using a computer.........I'll change my typing style just for you hon'

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:26 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Now your ignoring what i posted, and shifting your attention to another post, Show me where I said "The moon emits radiation" ?

There he goes again......

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:27 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
There he goes again......

Naturally I'm to blame for all this.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:28 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Your always quick to correct people like your some kind of teacher, here's a lesson, don't use so many elipses, it's not necessary.
They're called parentheses......not elipses.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:28 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

what are you talking about another thread? The three quotes I posted were from this page.........from you, today at 3:26 pm Eastern time. At present (unless somebody else posts while I'm typing this)......that very post is 6 posts above this one. I believe you have your threads mixed up sweetie.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:29 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

everything in the visible universe is radioactive. Light is radiation......

That's nice, show me where I stated, " The moon emits raidiation"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:29 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

They're called parentheses......not elipses.

I thought you were ignoring me?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:30 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Naturally I'm to blame for all this.
Yes. You're saying he's changing the topic, when really, he's not. The Radiation thing was in a different thread. WHat he corrected you on, was this thread. Meaning you're trying to slip him up using deceit and lies.

Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yes. You're saying he's changing the topic, when really, he's not. The Radiation thing was in a different thread. WHat he corrected you on, was this thread. Meaning you're trying to slip him up using deceit and lies.

I made a mistake, and you assume I'm lying. laughing your paranoid.

Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

You stated the moon is radioactive.........as everything in the visible universe is radioactive, I assumed you to mean that you believed a rock emitted radiation.

so what was the point of your post? the moon's radioactive......so's my cat......and my computer.........and myself........if my assumption wasn't correct, were you just spamming?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:31 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I made a mistake, and you assume I'm lying. laughing your paranoid.
No. You're just a liar. laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:31 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

You stated the moon is radioactive.........as everything in the visible universe is radioactive, I assumed you to mean that you believed a rock emitted radiation.

so what was the point of your post? the moon's radioactive......so's my cat......and my computer.........and myself........if my assumption wasn't correct, were you just spamming?

I just posted a link to my point, why is it so hard to grasp?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:32 PM