KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Was The Moon Landing Real?

Were the landings a hoax
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The landings were a hoax 21 34.43%
The landings happened 38 62.30%
Not Sure 2 3.28%
Total: 61 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was The Moon Landing Real?
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
anybody see the movie capricorn one with O.J.SIMPSON before he went bad? I would not be at all surprised if something like that went on similiar to that movie.

Hollywood always does covers 3 topics, the past,present or future.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:10 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I made a mistake, and you assume I'm lying. laughing your paranoid.

Yet you seem completely justified attacking anyone else who makes a mistake...interesting.

What we have here is an excellent breakdown and argument from evil dead with absolutely no valuable retort from anyone opposing his views.

Excellent job Evil.

My personal take on this is that I believe that The U.S. did land on the moon, however I would not doubt that additional propaganda may have been fabricated in order to further rally the U.S. at that time, and to furhter rub the russians nose in it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:54 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Yet you seem completely justified attacking anyone else who makes a mistake...interesting.

What we have here is an excellent breakdown and argument from evil dead with absolutely no valuable retort from anyone opposing his views.

Excellent job Evil.

My personal take on this is that I believe that The U.S. did land on the moon, however I would not doubt that additional propaganda may have been fabricated in order to further rally the U.S. at that time, and to furhter rub the russians nose in it.

Always trying to put your 2 cents, lame laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:01 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Always trying to put your 2 cents, lame laughing

What else are you supposed to do on a forum? That's a rather stupid comment.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:06 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

What else are you supposed to do on a forum? That's a rather stupid comment.
laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:07 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I'm glad they made smilies for people who are incapable of responding with an intelligent comment. It makes them feel special.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:11 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I'm glad they made smilies for people who are incapable of responding with an intelligent comment. It makes them feel special.

laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:12 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Only one laughing smilie? I'm sorry, I'll try to be much funnier next time.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:14 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Only one laughing smilie? I'm sorry, I'll try to be much funnier next time.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:15 PM
Mr Krieger

I made a mistake, and you assume I'm lying. laughing your paranoid.

Hypocracy at it's finest
Oh and Moon Landing was real

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 12:40 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

http://metatech.org/A06/moon_landin...conspiracy.html

Three days after we posted the story of NASA losing the original tapes of the Moon Landing, that was published by the Sydney Morning Herald, and we asked the question if Internet Researchers were getting too close to the truth, we were sent the following amazing clip:

Moon Landing Hoax Conspiracy video clip

Notes: 1) You will need Real Media Player available at www.real.com

2) If you don't see a picture the first time you hit play, then give it a while to load and then hit play again.

3) Do not view in theatre mode. It's too big and you lose focus. You need to view it in the smaller mode.

IS THE HOAX OF THE HOAX, A HOAX?

We knew it was only a matter of time before someone sent me information that the clip of the moon hoax is a hoax itself, and I was right. What else would you do if you worked for NASA and a REAL clip of a fake moon landing got out. You can view the details of the man who claimed to have faked this at:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030610...th.com/full.htm

HOWEVER, after reading that first page, Stephanie thought "I bet that fellow died soon after making this supposed fake video of the moon landing". And guess what?

He died of a "severe allergic reaction to something he ate" three months later, at only 31 years old. Read "POISONED"

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 12:46 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I say that the moon landing is real mostly because the Conspiracy forum is a big joke to me.

Someone would have snitched and gone 'l0lz! It was all a joke!' eventually. Unless NASA secretly has NASASsins that silence those involved. no expression

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Yeah man, Emporer Ashtar: What the hell are you talking about?

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 05:24 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Yeah man, Emporer Ashtar: What the hell are you talking about?

What do you mean?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 07:39 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Ahem, Hello there.

Now, we are all agreed that this forum has it's problems, and so I have just went through this thread post my post and reported people where I think it is acceptable to do so!

Anywhoo, TKOK, please do not post unless you actually have anything of use to point out,
Ashtar, stop bashing people, even if the bashed you fist do not take the bait, ignore it, always easy.
KharmaDog, lets be honest you opened the gates for Ashtar's bashing, a careful snipe no doubt.

Anyway, lets all keep the peace,

BTW, the Flag only waverd when it was moved, Scientists say that even in Zero Gravity if you touched the flag it would move.
There is also the deal with the stars, well, go outside and with your cameraphone take a picture of the sky at night, the stars WONT show up.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:22 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Ahem, Hello there.

Now, we are all agreed that this forum has it's problems, and so I have just went through this thread post my post and reported people where I think it is acceptable to do so!

Anywhoo, TKOK, please do not post unless you actually have anything of use to point out,
Ashtar, stop bashing people, even if the bashed you fist do not take the bait, ignore it, always easy.
KharmaDog, lets be honest you opened the gates for Ashtar's bashing, a careful snipe no doubt.

Anyway, lets all keep the peace,

BTW, the Flag only waverd when it was moved, Scientists say that even in Zero Gravity if you touched the flag it would move.
There is also the deal with the stars, well, go outside and with your cameraphone take a picture of the sky at night, the stars WONT show up.

I didn't retailiate in this thread despite being called a retard, anyway grand, this is why you should moderate this forum.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:47 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
I didn't retailiate in this thread despite being called a retard, anyway grand, this is why you should moderate this forum.

why would you?

Main Entry: 1re·tard
Pronunciation: ri-'tärd
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French or Latin; Anglo-French retarder, from Latin retardare, from re- + tardus slow
transitive verb
1 : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment : IMPEDE
2 : to delay academic progress by failure to promote
intransitive verb : to undergo retardation
synonym see DELAY
- re·tard·er noun

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/retard

I used the term exactly as the dictionary defines it. People can report until they are blue in the face, I used the term correctly.......nothing derogative about it. You impede this entire discussion by your lack of knowledge of the most simplistic laws of physics......the laws of motion......being unaware of the most pedestrian laws of physics, you then went on to post highly inaccurate accounts you attempted to pass off as actual information.

in this discussion........in any discussion you partake in concerning any aspect of physics, you are a retard. You do not have the knowledge to debate such topics......hence your presence impedes/retards it.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:17 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

No I don't think I want to be responcible for this forum,

Originally posted by Evil Dead
why would you?

Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French or Latin; Anglo-French retarder, from Latin retardare, from re- + tardus slow
transitive verb
1 : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment : IMPEDE
synonym see DELAY
- re·tard·er noun

I used the term exactly as the dictionary defines it. People can report until they are blue in the face, I used the term correctly.......nothing derogative about it. You impede this entire discussion by your lack of knowledge of the most simplistic laws of physics......the laws of motion......being unaware of the most pedestrian laws of physics, you then went on to post highly inaccurate accounts you attempted to pass off as actual information.

in this discussion........in any discussion you partake in concerning any aspect of physics, you are a retard. You do not have the knowledge to debate such topics......hence your presence impedes/retards it.

While what you say is correct, you are constructing it in a way with the intention of offending Ashtar, don't deny it, try and put your points across without scorn or snide.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:39 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Evil Dead
why would you?

transitive verb
synonym see DELAY
- re·tard·er noun

Again, you didn't have to insult me to correct me.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 19th, 2006 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:40 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Again, you didn't have to insult me to correct me.

Again, you didn't have to even respond.

ON TOPIC PLEASE

quote:

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:44 PM