KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Was The Moon Landing Real?

Were the landings a hoax
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The landings were a hoax 21 34.43%
The landings happened 38 62.30%
Not Sure 2 3.28%
Total: 61 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was The Moon Landing Real?
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No, actually, there wouldn't be one.

The lander was on minimal thrust at the point it landed and the pressure being generated was only about one and a half pounds per square inch, which is barely enough to leave a small dent. Furthermore, exhaust dissipates almost immediately in a vacuum- it is the atmosphere on Earth that forces exhaust into a column that might cause a crater.

So twice over, there is no reason for there to be one.

Cheers Ush, you're always a helpful source if info big grin That was the only thing I ever questioned about the landing...

And seeing how you know so much; It it possible to buy a printed version or would I need to carry you around? stick out tongue

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 02:16 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

te orginal footage of the moonlanding was not true, but then have been there between now and then

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:55 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

never did know if i'm gonna believe the thing or not...

should i?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:48 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

No one has ever gone further than the Van Allen belts, simple as that.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 05:28 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Lie...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:15 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by willman
it was fake. end of story.

I havent studied enough about this subject like I have with the kennedy assassination and 9-11 to be able to comment on it or not but seeing the way they lied about those two events Im sure your probably right about that,that it was fake.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 03:33 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jon boi

it was fake bicnarok is right, no1 has made it past van allens belt, at that time it was impossible, and knowing this is the reason they shot it in studio's

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:44 PM
jon boi is currently offline Click here to Send jon boi a Private Message Find more posts by jon boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Except that's not at all true. Yes they can (and did) go past the Van Allen Belts, and that is hardly secret and obscure science.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 06:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
don_roberts
Godfather

There is no atmosphere on the monn why did the flag wave

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 01:18 AM
don_roberts is currently offline Click here to Send don_roberts a Private Message Find more posts by don_roberts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regret
One Among Many

Originally posted by don_roberts
There is no atmosphere on the monn why did the flag wave
Solar winds.

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 06:49 PM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by don_roberts
There is no atmosphere on the moon why did the flag wave

I agree with the theory that we didnt land on the moon but my dad told me when i was young that because there was no resistance on the moon, the flag waved because nothing was stopping it. But the thing was a hoax

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:48 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gah, no it was not a hoax!

And why WOULDN'T the flag wave?

What is this nonsense which says that something cannot wave if there is no atmosphere? WHY, exactly? What would prevent it from waving?

What you mean is that there is no wind there to make it wave without another stimulus. Fine. Presumably, then, you are suggesting that the whole thing was shot on a set where there was wind blowing through it that made the flag wave and hence is a giveaway? And then couldn't be arsed to re-shoot it? Geez, such idiocy.

The flag will wave if you move it, or when it settles. But in this particular case, the flag isn't even waving. It just has a ripple in it as it isn't fully extended.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:08 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
It' It's the same with crop circles, 90% are proven to be hoaxes yet the other genuine 10% is also debunked since the majority is a hoax.

Bullshit. Quit making up lies, instead of doing research you just pulled that out of thin air.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 06:37 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 12:53 PM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

The strongest evidence is Shepard and the Hammer and Feather experiment. They fall at the exact rate to calculate the mass of the moon. No strings are visible.

It's to precise to be a fake even today!

I left on my own terms, as I always should have smile rock
If I ever want to return I will, keep the faith my friends, sometimes i'll look in.

herd behavior is a comical thing.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 03:38 PM
Whirly is currently offline Click here to Send Whirly a Private Message Find more posts by Whirly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by o kiMMii o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ_w...ted&search=

Because there is no way conspiracy theorists would have staged a fake moon landing.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 04:55 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

I'm tired of this. So I will end it right here. The flag was extended because there was a metal pole put in the top of the flag. It was waving because when it was set, the motion of the flag was caused by the astronaut touching it. It continued to wave because there was no force to stop it. There was gravity, but the moon's gravity is weak. The dust moved because the wheels hit it and shoved it upward. The lander caused a "mark" in the dirt because when the exhaust came out, it had to it something. It hit the rocks and pushed them outward. This is possible in space. Now will everyone PLEASE stop complaining.(Although I know that no one will)

In case of a nuclear winter, don't eat the snow!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:40 AM
Crosshair is currently offline Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Re: Was The Moon Landing Real?

Originally posted by Remulous
Do u really think America landed on the moon?If so do u think we were really the 1st country to do it?
What do you mean we, pale face?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:50 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R8#@NG!G@

Originally posted by Darth Brumbo
I'm tired of this. So I will end it right here. The flag was extended because there was a metal pole put in the top of the flag. It was waving because when it was set, the motion of the flag was caused by the astronaut touching it. It continued to wave because there was no force to stop it. There was gravity, but the moon's gravity is weak. The dust moved because the wheels hit it and shoved it upward. The lander caused a "mark" in the dirt because when the exhaust came out, it had to it something. It hit the rocks and pushed them outward. This is possible in space. Now will everyone PLEASE stop complaining.(Although I know that no one will)

I think you are right and everyone else who said that they faked it is wrong

Mercedes Benz SLR=Great Car

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 04:54 AM
R8#@NG!G@ is currently offline Click here to Send R8#@NG!G@ a Private Message Find more posts by R8#@NG!G@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MURDEROUS RYU
Do u really think America landed on the moon?If so do u think we were really the 1st country to do it?
Why wouldn't it be real?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 07:53 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote