KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Was The Moon Landing Real?

Were the landings a hoax
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The landings were a hoax 21 34.43%
The landings happened 38 62.30%
Not Sure 2 3.28%
Total: 61 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was The Moon Landing Real?
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Who else?
Who knows?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz
Why wouldn't it be real?
I can tell you why he may have said that. Because he's never seen it.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 03:41 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Nothing
I can tell you why he may have said that. Because he's never seen it.
And are you going to proe it's false?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:32 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Google search moon landing and you will find a link to many websites logicaly and scientificaly debunking the stupid reasons as to why man never went to the moon. So instead of saying oh, radiation would kill, crater, shadows etc just think to your self, "Have I ever been to the moon?".

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:35 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

What proof is there that we have been to the moon that I can use all 5 of my senses on? The reasons why many think no one has been to the moon are not stupid and contain decent amounts of logic. I'm not saying we never went to the moon definitely, just saying that it is highly unlikely.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 05:59 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What proof is there that we have been to the moon that I can use all 5 of my senses on? The reasons why many think no one has been to the moon are not stupid and contain decent amounts of logic. I'm not saying we never went to the moon definitely, just saying that it is highly unlikely.
But why would it be faked? And what evidence is there to suggest it was faked?

18 people here are either jokers or ****ing retarded to have voted it was a hoax.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 08:13 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

18 people here are either jokers or ****ing retarded to have voted it was a hoax.
Wait, Wait, Wait...So just because you voted against the moon landing you deserve to be insulted? I myself did not vote because I am iffy about this whole moon thing.

People lie about going to the moon because they want to make it seem like they came to the moon 1st before a lot of other countries or maybe the same reason why people lie about going to places they've never been, or why some people lie and say they've seen ghost aliens monster s or other things, I really don't know, people just lie because they can and can get away with it.

Not saying that Americans or anyone else did not go to the moon absolutely, just saying I find it hard to believe that we no less about our own oceans then we do about space.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 02:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You mean less than about the Moon, else your statement is simply nonsense.

That being the case... why is that hard to believe?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 09:04 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

No...I was watching a special on the National Geographic Channel about the ocean and it said we know more about space then we do our own oceans.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 09:12 PM
Deano

Absolute Evidence Of NASA Moon Walk HOAXES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE&NR=1

Apollo 11 Astronauts Appear As Bad Liars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro

Astronauts Won't Swear To Trip
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?do...nauts+gone+wild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkNnltFfR4&NR
Astronauts Refuse To Swear They Landed On Moon

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 01:27 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

OMG, that is hilarious. Good for Buzz, he doesn't deserve that shit.

That guy is an *******, he's basically assaulting these very respected members of the space program... calling them liars and insulting them. Makes me proud to see they have the balls to tell this douchebag off. What the hell do they have to prove, anyway? Nothing, that's for sure... certainly not to some conspiracy hunting idiot of a college kid.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 03:46 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

I am too tired to explain faking it would make complete sense in full context but it must be remembered this is during the Cold War against Mother Russia. That alone is plenty of incentive to lie.

Not saying I know they faked it, but there are "reasons" to do so.

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 06:42 AM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Re: Was The Moon Landing Real?

Originally posted by Remulous
Do u really think America landed on the moon? If so do u think we were really the 1st country to do it?

Yup. We had the money.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 06:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by J-Beowulf

OMG, that is hilarious. Good for Buzz, he doesn't deserve that shit.

That guy is an *******, he's basically assaulting these very respected members of the space program... calling them liars and insulting them. Makes me proud to see they have the balls to tell this douchebag off. What the hell do they have to prove, anyway? Nothing, that's for sure... certainly not to some conspiracy hunting idiot of a college kid.
Sware on the Bible? What if they're Atheists?

Wait, Wait, Wait...So just because you voted against the moon landing you deserve to be insulted? I myself did not vote because I am iffy about this whole moon thing.

People lie about going to the moon because they want to make it seem like they came to the moon 1st before a lot of other countries or maybe the same reason why people lie about going to places they've never been, or why some people lie and say they've seen ghost aliens monster s or other things, I really don't know, people just lie because they can and can get away with it.

Not saying that Americans or anyone else did not go to the moon absolutely, just saying I find it hard to believe that we no less about our own oceans then we do about space.
What evidence is there to suggest we didn't?

Originally posted by Captain REX
Yup. We had the money.
And the technology.

Originally posted by chithappens
I am too tired to explain faking it would make complete sense in full context but it must be remembered this is during the Cold War against Mother Russia. That alone is plenty of incentive to lie.

Not saying I know they faked it, but there are "reasons" to do so.
Well, if they lied they're obviously not very good at it.

Originally posted by Deano
Absolute Evidence Of NASA Moon Walk HOAXES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE&NR=1

Apollo 11 Astronauts Appear As Bad Liars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro

Astronauts Won't Swear To Trip
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?do...nauts+gone+wild

Astronauts Refuse To Swear They Landed On Moon
That first video was pretty interesting, but there must be a logical explanation for it.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 11:14 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Some glints on the footage meen WIRES? is that how desperate they are? Despite the fact that if wires were there there would be dozens of other shots where they would be visible? Thousands of seconds of footage? Oh my God. This si so poor, it really is.

Anf the guy who says they aren;t walking like people in a 1/6th G environment is just plain wrong. That's EXACTLY how they move. Remember you still have your full mass. You are still subject to the inertia of that mass. That is why you look so bouncy.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 12:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Some glints on the footage meen WIRES? is that how desperate they are? Despite the fact that if wires were there there would be dozens of other shots where they would be visible? Thousands of seconds of footage? Oh my God. This si so poor, it really is.

Anf the guy who says they aren;t walking like people in a 1/6th G environment is just plain wrong. That's EXACTLY how they move. Remember you still have your full mass. You are still subject to the inertia of that mass. That is why you look so bouncy.
Thankyou.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 12:17 PM
chithappens

Here's my problem... When is the last time that ANYONE went to the moon?

My YouTube Channel

Poetry Blog

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 04:45 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

1969 They went up and found nothing up there. Us Brits already knew, that's why we didn't go. smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 09:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That;'s basically the answer. Space is so amaingly barren- the return on it is about zero. it;s not worth the expense or the tisk. We went, fairly much, to prove that we copuld, and maybe in the vague hope that something amazing could be found. Nothing amazing was found, and now we've done it. We've damn nearly lost people doing it and it costs billions that we need to, say, fight disease or hunger.

Until rtechnology improves to the point where we can do this sort of thing more casually, we ain't going again.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 10:20 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Aren't there other nations planning to go up soon?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 10:51 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Originally posted by Ushgarak
That;'s basically the answer. Space is so amaingly barren- the return on it is about zero. it;s not worth the expense or the tisk. We went, fairly much, to prove that we copuld, and maybe in the vague hope that something amazing could be found. Nothing amazing was found, and now we've done it. We've damn nearly lost people doing it and it costs billions that we need to, say, fight disease or hunger.

Until rtechnology improves to the point where we can do this sort of thing more casually, we ain't going again.

This is a poor reason. You go once, find nothing and so you stop. No advances would be made if everyone thought this way, and money is not the reason. If they want to do it, they will find the capital for it

My YouTube Channel

Poetry Blog

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 11:06 PM