KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » 200 Plus Smoking Guns Refuted

200 Plus Smoking Guns Refuted
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Krieger

You're right, we arn't, but you can't seem to Comprehend very well

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:04 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
You're right, we arn't, but you can't seem to Comprehend very well

Then don't waste your time on me, don't feel obligated to debate me.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:07 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Wrong, NORAD did not pull fighters when the FAA warned them to, let's not forget the FAA gave the president over 100 warnings about prior to 9/11 that terrorist were planning something involving planes.

yep and he ignored them all.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:05 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Sure king of idiots, you say your leaving because of me and return to my thread, how dumb can you get. laughing laughing

yep thats the King of idiots for you. big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:08 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by David Tsarion
wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that clown thinks wrestling is real..

I think thats a given. big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:10 PM
Mr Krieger

Yeah Parker, I'm the idiot, who's the one posting, useless, poorly spelled, Moronic, Immature sentences?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:21 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yeah Parker, I'm the idiot, who's the one posting, useless, poorly spelled, Moronic, Immature sentences?

No, your an idiot, who keeps posting and debating, people he belives to be non credible.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:11 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes I'm debating against people who have no credibility, you think the same obviously, as you say "Lolz, you live in a Fantasy world Sheep" on a regular basis. That is merely an insult to make you look much smarter than you really are.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:23 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes I'm debating against people who have no credibility, you think the same obviously, as you say "Lolz, you live in a Fantasy world Sheep" on a regular basis. That is merely an insult to make you look much smarter than you really are.

Right, I say that in a daily basis, despite not saying it in this thread. look smarter, right, clearly I'm a genius since I quote:newspapers, and other public sources. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:25 AM
Mr Krieger

Did I ever say in this thread? Nope, no I didn't, you love to put words in my mouth, therefore you lose credibility, you call yourself a Genius, but do you know who those Reporters are generally talking to? Conspiracy Theorists! In the end, when you're beaten, you resort to personal attacks, pathetic

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:28 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Did I ever say in this thread? Nope, no I didn't, you love to put words in my mouth, therefore you lose credibility, you call yourself a Genius, but do you know who those Reporters are generally talking to? Conspiracy Theorists!

laughing laughing laughing
They talk to conspiracy theorist, you get worst, and worst.
And, what words did I put in your mouth?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:29 AM
Mr Krieger

I believe you mean Worse and Worse, but I'll forgive you since you don't follow logic anymore

You take things that I say, and add WAY differant meanings to them, and use that as a quote

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:30 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I believe you mean Worse and Worse, but I'll forgive you since you don't follow logic anymore

Avoiding a question, by correcting grammer, classic.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:30 AM
Mr Krieger

See, you're just proving my point right now, and I didn't avoid anything, but you make it sound like I did, you're a master at your work

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:31 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

See, you're just proving my point right now, and I didn't avoid anything, but you make it sound like I did, you're a master at your work

No, I pale in compariso to you, oh ye GOD of lies. : smile laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:33 AM
Mr Krieger

Actually I have never lied, but you say that I do with things I never said, or you twist words, and I wasn't talking about Lieing

(Again, Reading Comprehension isn't a strong suit of yours)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:34 AM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Actually I have never lied, but you say that I do with things I never said, or you twist words, and I wasn't talking about Lieing

That's a fact, and the same is of Mr. Parker.

He said to me "you're a shame to you dead brother" (he was in the WTC on 9/11/02)

However, he didn't read my entire scentence, because I clearly wrtoe that I "almost lost' my brother. Insinuating that he didn't die. So he didn't comprehend anything. ANd he calls me an idiot erm

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:36 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
He said to me "you're a shame to you dead brother" (he was in the WTC on 9/11/02)

A comment like that is beyond reproach and should be worthy of a ban whether your brother died or not in that event. Actually, making that comment while believing that he did die is morally reprehensible, disgusting and of low character.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:40 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Blah,blah,blah, you lied, I caught you, now you deny.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:44 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Blah,blah,blah, you lied, I caught you, now you deny.

Actually, the instance of which you speak, he did not lie.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:49 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote