KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » 200 Plus Smoking Guns Refuted

200 Plus Smoking Guns Refuted
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

when you say your done ash dont just SAY it though.stop replying to him.We both know him and THE KING OF IDIOTS are afraid of the truth and dont want to hear it.they arent worth the time and effort.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:19 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
when you say your done ash dont just SAY it though.stop replying to him.We both know him and THE KING OF IDIOTS are afraid of the truth and dont want to hear it.they arent worth the time and effort.

Hey, parker you heard norad is planning martial law in 2008?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:20 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
A majority that doesn't like them, I'm done... laughing your joke later.

Umm yeah, what was the point of that statement? (I'll go out on a limb here, and say, Nothing)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:20 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Hey, parker you heard norad is planning martial law in 2008?

damn no I hadnt?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:30 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Wow. The apparent "truths" you've provided have been refuted. You just use "government lies" or "you're afraid of the truth" to cover up the fact that you're wrong. You don't want to believe anything that is out of you comfort zone. For some godforsaken reason, you want some type of conspiracy to occur in everything. You get pissed because someone made a movie where they made "man-spider" have organic webbing. Only CT's like yourself would actually care.

The constant bashing is also a tactic used to anger your opponent so they cannot prove you wrong. But we have. Several times. You just refuse to believe because you're afraid of the truth (yes I said it.) You live in a fantasy world where everything needs to have a twist or a turn. That often happenes, but in some cases (such as this one) the truth is as it seems.

You are a failure at debating, you're a failure at life, and you are a failure at society. GTFO of KMC, Mr. Parker.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:31 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

damn no I hadnt?

They've gone public since 2005, jordan maxwell said martial law should come around 2007/ 2008.

The NWO, and the higher ups are really eager. I link you the vids.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:32 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

damn,yeah do that.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:32 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

PART 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkH0SWJq3uQ

PART 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ukO6jKMElg

PART 3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGd76mJzcTo

Jordan Maxwell seems discouraged, This why I've been saying we should focus on how to fight instead of disinformation.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 17th, 2006 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:36 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Pathetic...completely pathetic.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 12:31 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Pathetic...completely pathetic.

yeah its completely pathetic that you live in a world of denial about 9-11 and other conspiracys and are so afraid of the truth about them that you allow the government to brainwash you with their lies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:20 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

yeah its completely pathetic that you live in a world of denial about 9-11 and other conspiracys and are so afraid of the truth about them that you allow the government to brainwash you with their lies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes...that is exactly what I am talking about.

I fiond it interesting that not only do you not listen to those you debate against, but that you actually have to make up stuff about them in order to debate with (or in your case at) them.

If you actually read what people typed, and responded to that information, you'd look alot less silly.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:39 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

This is bigger than the government.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:41 PM