KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What POTC characters would NEVER say...

What POTC characters would NEVER say...
Started by: JaehSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (106): « First ... « 103 104 [105] 106 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

Thanks for congratulating my post! smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 08:07 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

Captain Jack: I love you Raghetti!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 01:26 AM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

hm, Jack is far too spontaneous, you never know if he's ever going to say that. stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 02:53 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

Captain Barbossa: It is time to put an end-

*cell phone goes off*

Elizabeth: Sorry Twitter update. Cointinue

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 08:03 PM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Lol! I hate Twitter.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 02:53 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

I LOVE TWITTER big grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 09:00 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
I LOVE TWITTER big grin

Me too I'm on Twitter my name is PirateGirl212 come chat with me.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 07:40 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

Captain Jack is RumLover, Elizabeth Swann is Elizabeth_Swann, Barbossa is CaptBarbossa and Mr. Gibbs is gibbspirate on Twitter.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 01:14 AM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Will(Sings)This is the song that never ends.
It goes on and on my friends.
Someone started singing it not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it forever just because,

The Whole Crew: SHUT UP!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 01:51 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Jack: I am on fire! That is much worse than other things being on fire!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 01:56 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

will : honey, i'm hoooooommme!

jack : all roight then. make sure that yeh've coverrred yer pan with oil. 'tis very important so that when ye go and sprinkle yer pecans on top, they won't burn. after the pecans, go ahead and add yer broth that we made before... :runs over to fridge and snatches a bowl of liquid: it's awright if it's still cold, cuz i'm just gonna grab the whole finished pot outtta the oven *jack smirk* my loverly assistant herr is gonna show ye how to start her worl' famous kracken krackles, [camera to elizabeth, who waves enthusiastically and flashes a 1000 watt smile straight into it] [camera back to jack] and then i'll be back to show ye how ye finish off our eggs with hollandaise sauce. [camera goes to will, who is furiously peeling potatoes.] entrez commercial.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Last edited by siriuswriter on Sep 11th, 2009 at 02:38 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 02:29 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

hahaha bwa!!!
when i watched that.... i couldnt stop laughing when caboose said that! :P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 03:57 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL at the Jack cooking show

and

YAY RVB!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 09:21 AM
DethRose
Owl Girl

Captian Jack: *sings* I'm a goofy goober yeah!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 12:15 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

laughing

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 01:21 AM
DethRose
Owl Girl

Elizabeth: Hey! These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 04:41 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:52 AM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Will:This is my new mop. Jack, my friend, he gave me this mop. This is a pretty good mop. It's not as good as my first mop. I miss my first mop, but this is still a good mop. Sometimes you just hafta take what life gives ya, 'cause life is like a mop and sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and bugs and hairballs and stuff... you, you, you gotta clean it out. You, you, you gotta put it in here and rinse it off and start all over again and, and sometimes, sometimes life sticks to the floor so bad you know a mop, a mop, it's not good enough, it's not good enough. You, you gotta get down there, like, with a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta, you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. You gotta really try to get it off. But if that doesn't work, that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta, you gotta stand right up. You, you gotta run to a window and say, "Hey! These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

I know someone posted Lizzie saying the floor part but I could totally see Will saying that.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 04:22 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmfao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 09:08 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Jack: *thinking about all Will's misfortune* SCHADENFREUEDE! Making me feel glad that I'm not you!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 07:05 PM