KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What POTC characters would NEVER say...

What POTC characters would NEVER say...
Started by: JaehSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (106): « First ... « 104 105 [106]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Jack: William, I shall give you my compass if you help me find this (shows him the draw-ring of the key)

Will: Jack, that's insane and convoluted. I'm a blacksmith. Assuming this is to scale, I'll make you a key and then we can run off and nab this chesty thing of yours, all without once encountering any immortal, magical people.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 09:23 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Haha awesome!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 10:48 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will: Elizabeth, you know, long distance relationships dont work.

ELizabeth: You're saying.

Will: yes. I can't see you anymore.

Elizabeth: Why can't I come on your ship?

Will: WTF? a woman? on the manlee ship of ghosty terror? No way, baby, I'm not ready to break my number one clubhouse rule! NO girls in the man-cave.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 10:55 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Will: I'm not gay!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 02:30 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

omg AC/DCchick. you're siggy is perfect. the little elizabeth is doing the patented keira knightly narrow faced pooch!

THANK YOU!!!

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 05:20 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i found this pick a long time ago and when i was looking through my pics for a new sig idea, i thought.... thats effin brilliant

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 07:34 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Elizabeth: Will... I want a divorce
Will: WHAAAAAAAAAAA-?
Elizabeth: I've been having an affair with the blacksmith... and the baker... and the mayor... and the pool boy, Antonio
Will: WHY?!?!?!?!
Elizabeth: Well let's face it. I only get to see you for a single day every ten years. Our son, little Billy, doesn't even know you and Jacklyn isn't even yours.
Will: She's not?
Elizabeth: No, she isn't. Jack came into town sometime after your second visit and we sort of did the horiznotal tango.
Will: Well, now that you mention it, she does look a lot like him. And it explains why she's always drinking rum.
~loud belch emits from other room~
Elizabeth: All in all, I never want to see you again. Which will be easy since I've only seen you four times since you became the captain of the Flying Dutchman.
Will: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 06:12 AM