KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Totally pirates, Totally OFF-TOPIC!

Totally pirates, Totally OFF-TOPIC!
Started by: CaptinJackLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (512): « First ... « 507 508 [509] 510 511 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Watched it yesterday. Now I might be slightly biased but IT WAS F@#IN AWESOME!!!

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 20th, 2011 01:38 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

I can't wait to see it! Why does America have to be the last to premiere? :/ And my friends are dressing up too, we're gonna play pirate's dice while we're waiting for it to start smile I heard the soundtrack and IMO it's one of the best yet! I'm so pumped! haha

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post May 20th, 2011 07:14 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Oh! I remember you too! big grin

I've heard nothing but bad stuff... But I wanna see for myself. No one'll come with me, though... sad

Old Post May 20th, 2011 09:55 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Haha. Illgo watch it when you watch it and we'll go on skype. Bahaha

I really liked it, but the first one will always be my favorite.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 20th, 2011 10:44 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

stick out tongue

But how'd it compare to DMC and AWE, for example? I heard it wasn't as good as any of the others...

Old Post May 21st, 2011 07:09 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

It definitely wasn't as good as any of the Others. The first one will always remain my favourite.

It's was astounding and much similar to the first pirates in the sense that jack planned things a bit ahead and was a bit smarter than in DMC and AWE.

I will never say it was better than the others, but it was brilliant - storylines, characters and whatnot.

My favourite thing that got me really excited was that Gillete made a return. (probably the only person in the world to notice him) haha

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 21st, 2011 08:14 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

are they gonna make another movie after this?

Old Post May 21st, 2011 08:27 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Yes?

They've signed on for another.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 21st, 2011 10:18 PM
siriuswriter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Oh! I remember you too! big grin

I've heard nothing but bad stuff... But I wanna see for myself. No one'll come with me, though... sad

my god bwa. when has this ever stopped you before?!

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 02:11 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Shes turning... NORMAL!!
no bwa! Why!?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 02:34 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

OHAI GUISE!!

oh. and um.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THEY KILLED GROVES AND AFTER THAT NOTHING EVEN FREAKING MATTERED TO ME?

I HATE LIFE.

YOU CAN'T JUST KILL GROVES.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 06:54 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

I know. Stupid Spaniards.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 12:32 PM
coolmovies

its only been out for three days and its made $346M at the box office

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 06:12 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

How is not wanting to go alone 'normal'? I need another person there to act crazy with.

See, perfectly Bwa-esque explanation. wink

GROOOOOOOOOOOVES!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 11:08 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

I guess you're right, at DMC, I saw it 4 times at the cinemas, and one person went crazy with me when jack was swallowed up. Haha

The only reason it's made so much is because of 3D sales. Thats why I think Avatar doesn't deserve the highest grossing movie.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 01:06 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

I think I saw DMC... Five times? Possibly. Impy and I would get progressively crazier the less people there were. The last time there were... Maybe three other people. And they were pretty far away, so we just analyzed everything out loud.

That's true. But in that case, we'd have to re-analyze all the charts since movie prices have changed over time. Best method would be how many actual tickets were bought.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 04:50 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

GUYS! I missed you! *holds out arms for hugs*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 12:17 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

*hugs*

OMG!!! I think we need to start a new thread - we're off topic for being on topic?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 09:02 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

nah, i think we're good xD we're off topic on topic of being off topic. it's all very Sparrow's logic. I like it.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 24th, 2011 01:52 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

Jack's logic > Normal logic :P

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post May 24th, 2011 07:41 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote