KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I've read the entire pirates 3 script

I've read the entire pirates 3 script
Started by: piratebrain42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i think thats it...this could change u know

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 10:13 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

That's all.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 07:07 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

well...all we have to do is wait for pirates 3..itll come out in like 268 days or so

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 12:50 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

quote: (post)
Originally posted by piratebrain42
Hello hello to all, this is my first post here, and I would like to start off with a bang. I have read the entire pirates 3 script. Thats right.

I am only in high school and we recently had carrer day at our school and my friend(james gianeschi, not sure if thats spelled right), his dad came and what do you know? he is the props manager for pirates of the caribbean and he handed out copies of the script!!!! I will tell you right now, i don't know what it will look like, but it looked great on paper alone, so just picture what the movie will be like!

piratebrain

i actually choose to believe you..*takes out a pitch fork* give me the script!!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 06:38 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 08:00 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah, give the script!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:50 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote