KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » pokemon vs mortal kombat

who wins?
This poll is closed.
pokemon 11 42.31%
mortal kombat 14 53.85%
draw 1 3.85%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

pokemon vs mortal kombat
Started by: mixmariobros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shin_remy

wow many pokemonfanboys have shown up here

HAHAHA laughing thinking they can beat MK

they even don't need to use the whole roster

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:43 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow Shin_Remy what a way to completely ignore my post!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:38 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

no i didn't, that is not my way ^_^

in fact you are totaly underestemating MK.

They have GODS and immortal people!!!! there is even a comic where Rayden was going to blow up the world. you think they get KO'd Easily?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:56 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

yeah i agre with Remy..(maybe first time)
MK have Many Immortal character that actually cant die..

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:30 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dying doesn't matter.

Raiden is immortal... he cannot be killed.

But that doesn't help him much if hes trapped in TK bubble, which Mew-Two can easily conjure, than hurl him into the sun. Raiden may not die, but he will be out of the fight.

THe rules here state that you don't have to kill someone to "win" a fight, you just have to make them unable to fight back.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 12:37 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

I mean you have gods capible of destroying planets just by fighting on them (rayden mk I)

cybernetic ninja units capible of self destructing and blowing up the entire world (cybernetic ninjas mk III, ultimate, and trilogy)

half dragon men who dwarf rayden in strength (goro, blood and thunder)
and are durable enough to take everything rayden has before being vaporized (kintaro mk II)

sorcerors who can am their strength to god like levels (quan chi and shang stung deadly alliance)

sorcerors who outclass them by leagues (shao kahn) who have also vaporized rayden with a thought...

fighters who can't be killed and instead just become stronger, (scorepion)

fighters capible of deating entire armies single handedly (sub zero deception)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 12:45 PM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, mortal kombat is sick... but what will they do against ditto or mew?? they can transform till theyre strongest warriors. or mewtwo, who easily defeats guys as liu kang. and then rayquaza, thats a destructive force, able to massdestroy 4 warriors in one attack, or something... and rhydons skin cannot be hurt by giant drill and he can send trucks flying 20 meter away with a simple stretched punch. there are other pokemon than bulbasaur and pikachu, shin remy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 12:52 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you.

And Remy you still havn't refuted what I said at ALL, you've just posted more irrelevent things that we all know already.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 01:36 PM
SpadeKing

aaaah just like old times smile

pokemon did not originate from a game

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:40 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow you think Liu kang will go down by HP laughing

They use lifebars, that even more than cheap old hit points so there way more chances of Pokemon to faint lol

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:43 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah too bad it doesn't matter, seeing as how Liu Kang is stuck in a TK bubble, than hurled into the sun.

Liu Kang has been defeated.

FATALITY!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:03 PM
Fast

Pokemon are completely incapable of killing anything so eventually the Mortal Kombat characters will kill 'em. Besides if Mew Two isn't that good if he can caught by a little red and white ball. I don't see him sopping that. He's(It's) not the Phoenix from X-Men.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:19 PM
Fast is currently offline Click here to Send Fast a Private Message Find more posts by Fast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mixmariobros

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpadeKing

What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:36 PM
mixmariobros is currently offline Click here to Send mixmariobros a Private Message Find more posts by mixmariobros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weres the proof to that stament Fast?

Sounds like a load of Bs to me seeing as hw Mew-Two was going to kill every human on earth.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:28 AM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

what will a guy like liu kang do against a rhydon?? what will liu kang AND johhny cage do to such a pokemon?? liu kang, johnny cage AND sonya blade wouldt could hurt it. a giant drill cant. it is stated in the pokedex. and its punches can send trucks flying 20 meters away. and rayquaza is a masskiller. some hyperbeams kill many of them. and when the normal warriors from mortal kombat is dead, and the small weak pokemons like pigey and rattata are killed, its all the strong pokémon who the normal people from mk didnt killed, vs, Rayden, Scorpion, and the other deadlies. Mew and Ditto transforms to the strongest fighter from mortal kombat and becomes immortal. then pidgeotto uses sandstorm to blind the other and they get their ass kicked by their own shapes! or mewtwo tosses them up in the sun. he is extremely psychic. and the rules say that it doesnt matter if they die, they should only be inable to fight

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:38 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Weres the proof to that stament Fast?

Sounds like a load of Bs to me seeing as hw Mew-Two was going to kill every human on earth.

yeah HUMAN that is...

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:38 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Originally posted by SpadeKing

fail.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:20 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Swe_Bum
yeah HUMAN that is...

wtf is that suppsoed to mean? Mew-Two was willing to kill anything that got in his way, as well as other Poke'Mon.

Trust me, Poke'mon are VERY capeable of killing, they just never show dead humans because its a kids show.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 06:04 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic) ok, listen Raiden can blow up the earth but mew two can only kill humans. Even the shittiest MK fighter can kill over a million people in a day, not even.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 06:13 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

I can just imagine a character from Mortal Combat kickin the crap out of Pikachu.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 06:19 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote