KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » pokemon vs mortal kombat

who wins?
This poll is closed.
pokemon 11 42.31%
mortal kombat 14 53.85%
draw 1 3.85%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

pokemon vs mortal kombat
Started by: mixmariobros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magee

lol'd at backed up assumption and where is this "proof"? So the elder gods are not alowed now because they defeat all pokemon by themselves? k.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:50 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Because his level 93 black paladin fanboyism is stronger than all fo our proof and backed up assumptiosn combined.

lol, i don't have to agree with anybody on this forum, so you don't have to attack me wit h OMG GOSH YOURE SUCH AN FANBOY !@)!@&*!)(@* crap cause i don't want to hear it!!

i just give my opinion,

reason is also that i have see the pokemon do nothing impressive. and not that shit about, Mewto can blow up the world, i want to see it, i want REAL proof!! and not the crap that pokemon must hold back in the cartoon. that is no excuse!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:32 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

there is NO pokemon capable of destroing the worldmessed

lets see... this is the attack-power system from the pokemon-games:

10 Attack:
Dangerous to humans... Oak wouldnt let Red go through the grass in pallet town because he could get attacked by pokémon at LEVEL 2-4! some of the weakest pokemon are dangerous to human... ok, and they have max 10 attack in their status screen.

180 Attack:
Can destroy buildings. Its written in the dex that a random Rhydon can destroy a big building in a single attack. and rhydons in the wild normalle dont surpass 50. and 180 is circa half the maximum power of rhydon.

and all attackpowers over those are more than over half the mk-roster can take. hell, even 50 attackpower is enough to be able to defeat half the roster

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:55 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_remy
lol, i don't have to agree with anybody on this forum, so you don't have to attack me wit h OMG GOSH YOURE SUCH AN FANBOY !@)!@&*!)(@* crap cause i don't want to hear it!!

i just give my opinion,

reason is also that i have see the pokemon do nothing impressive. and not that shit about, Mewto can blow up the world, i want to see it, i want REAL proof!! and not the crap that pokemon must hold back in the cartoon. that is no excuse!!

Wait wait wait, you're saying you dont have to give proof, because its just your opinion. yet, you want ME to give proof? You're making yourself look bad, you and your horrible sig. And we've already heard your crappy opinion, and don't care for it. So do you think you could please gtfo my internet now?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:42 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Ouch

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:03 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by Magee
lol'd at backed up assumption and where is this "proof"? So the elder gods are not alowed now because they defeat all pokemon by themselves? k.

yea lets just change the rules now

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 07:01 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Magee
I never said that, if you were implying to me, I simply said Elder God's don't take role in Mk regularly, and rules should be specified therefore. Where are Elder God's doing all of this fighting?

And Raiden is the guardian of Earth, he treasures it, so I don't see him allowing it to be blown up, it would be out of character.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 07:38 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I never said that, if you were implying to me, I simply said Elder God's don't take role in Mk regularly, and rules should be specified therefore. Where are Elder God's doing all of this fighting?

And Raiden is the guardian of Earth, he treasures it, so I don't see him allowing it to be blown up, it would be out of character.

hey dont forgot about the nether world buddy

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:06 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

How many character's are going there "in character"?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:19 PM
shin_remy

Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Wait wait wait, you're saying you dont have to give proof, because its just your opinion. yet, you want ME to give proof? You're making yourself look bad, you and your horrible sig. And we've already heard your crappy opinion, and don't care for it. So do you think you could please gtfo my internet now?

I don't need your proof, i don't ask it to you alone, i just ask it to anybody. i think what i believe i everybody's arguments including yours in this debate i think is crappy. Never happend so it is useless. people ASUME they can. never seen it to sooo

your argument is the most crap off them all so.... you don't need to say anything.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:10 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm going to actually have to scan my cards...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 12:15 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_remy
I don't need your proof, i don't ask it to you alone, i just ask it to anybody. i think what i believe i everybody's arguments including yours in this debate i think is crappy. Never happend so it is useless. people ASUME they can. never seen it to sooo

your argument is the most crap off them all so.... you don't need to say anything.

oh okay, your a big man huh? Then why dont you back up your words? SHow me, exactly why my argument is crap.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:55 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

there is NO pokemon capable of destroing the world

lets see... this is the attack-power system from the pokemon-games:

10 Attack:
Dangerous to humans... Oak wouldnt let Red go through the grass in pallet town because he could get attacked by pokémon at LEVEL 2-4! some of the weakest pokemon are dangerous to human... ok, and they have max 10 attack in their status screen.

180 Attack:
Can destroy buildings. Its written in the dex that a random Rhydon can destroy a big building in a single attack. and rhydons in the wild normalle dont surpass 50. and 180 is circa half the maximum power of rhydon.

and all attackpowers over those are more than over half the mk-roster can take. hell, even 50 attackpower is enough to be able to defeat half the roster

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:58 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

he doesnt have to....HES BAD!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:00 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

people who dont like, shin_remy, suck thisbig grin

Last edited by Peach on Aug 27th, 2006 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:02 PM
Peach
mordrem

This thread's gotten rather out of hand, so I'm closing it.

The-Judge, I've said already to not post pictures like that. This is a warning; do it again and you'll be getting a ban.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote