KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Illuminati (General Discussion)

Illuminati (General Discussion)
Started by: Praylu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Coal
The Carbon Knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
here's my illuminati connections

1804...napoleon becomes emperor of the cheese eating surrender monkeys

Nicely put

big grin Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance big grin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:43 PM
Lord Coal is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Coal a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Coal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Deano
dan browns book is fiction

Incredible! I never would've guessed.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 01:03 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you'll get what i mean someday

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 06:49 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

you'll get what i mean someday

Do tell.....I'm listening......

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 07:55 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

dan browns book is fiction

Jan Van Helsings book "Donīt touch this book" isnīt

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 07:05 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by jaden101
[B]here's my illuminati connections

i was born on the 18th of may...other shady things that happened on the 18th of may were india's 1st atomic bomb test in 1974 (albeit before i was born)

1991...the 1st briton to get into space...i'm british...wooo...spooky

1990...east and west germany sign a unity treaty...new world order...yadda yadda...beginning to form and all that stuff

1980...mount st helens erupts killing some folk who were hugging trees or something...killing liberals...must've been the illuminati that did it...i mean who else could it have been?

1977...US and USSR sign a pact not to use artificial weather weapons....next gen shady development and undercover black projectiness (thats a new illuminatitty((so is that)) word)...mmm..

1954...international human rights thingymajig comes into effect...its all a cover....AND YOU LOT FELL FOR IT...YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS YOU CATTLE...MWWAAAAHHAAAAHAAAAA...hack cough

1804...napoleon becomes emperor of the cheese eating surrender monkeys

because i was born in may that means i'm a taurus...which is a bull...i'm sure you can see the connection between the illuminati and "bull"

thats all for today class.

woah i was born on may 18th!

quote:
2003- I am introduced to the video game 'Deus Ex', with the most compelling storyline I have ever read/seen/heard. It involves the Illuminati being held together by a man in his 50's and another in his 60's, as secret powers trying to make a grab for power in the year 2054. In 2054 I will be 62.

NO WAY! i'll be 62 in 2054....... so wut does that mean?

Last edited by A Hero's Fate on Feb 22nd, 2007 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 02:03 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

It is a well-known fact ... that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentaveret , who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Members of the Pentaveret include the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys and the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders with his beady little eyes.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:24 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Is there really something wrong with the Illuminati?

What state would the world be in with out it?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:00 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

It should all be put in here,

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 07:03 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blind
It is a well-known fact ... that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentaveret , who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Members of the Pentaveret include the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys and the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders with his beady little eyes.
well-known fact? lol

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 04:18 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Switch 07
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Its blatantly obvious that the controll and world domination in a slow back door way is underway, anyone who watches certain biast media channels like CNN can see the unbalance.

The smoke screen is easily looked through if you have the right mind set. Im convinced that everyone has the seed of doubt in thier minds, so many things are so obvious its almost impossible to overlook. unfortunately most people are so preoccupied with thier own little world the donīt want to know. Rather take the easy way, go to work, watch some sport, drink a few beers at the BBQ.

Its probably "the Pill" scenario in the Matrix movie. What do you want the easy illusion or the uncomfortable truth?

And if you choose the truth then youīll want to do something about it.

And the biggest problem :- What can do you do about it??

oh wait a minute if I go against the grain something might happen to my nice little life, my family. Better ignore it after all.

Exactly so its better to shut the f*ck up. You never know whats going to happen do you. wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 01:07 PM
Switch 07 is currently offline Click here to Send Switch 07 a Private Message Find more posts by Switch 07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Can you imagine an all powerful group, that knows no national boundaries, above the laws of all countries, one that controls every aspect of politics, religion, commerce and industry, banking, insurance, mining, the drug trade, the petroleum industry, a group answerable to no one but its members?

The Illuminati!!!! They have existed for a long long time and they have horrible plans for us in store.

In a couple of years time, when all hell breaks loose you will remember those "crazy guys online" who told you all about this and you laughed at them.............sad sad world it is.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 02:03 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote