KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- Main Rules

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- Main Rules
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They really are designed for people either going unarmed or knives only.

It is this idea about linking how you look with what you do; Trinity wears next to nothing in the films but in the last game people were wearing huge trenchcoats full of guns even if they weren't gunners, just to carry spares for others, or even spare melee weapons.

Now there is encouragement for some to travel light.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Like how I had my single knife and thus was counted as pretty much carrying nothing, which meant I didn't have to worry about encumberance at all.

(stabby thing)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:37 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Ah, looks like I'll be keeping to two guns only then, or maybe four Ingrams and some knives. Then if I need to do anything encumberance-wise, I can unload two of the guns totally, throw 'em away, and do it.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:41 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, that is always an option- go in heavy, fire off your clips and activate your light powers.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well this should be fun! *gets all the gun powers* eek!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gunners might like the increased selection for them.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I do indeed. Though, unless Lightning Reload reduces the problem of clip encumbrance like I think it did last time, Ares will probably pull a Neo and just toss the empty guns on the ground.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sadly it does not do that any more. I think there has been a line of thought which says that that LR power made sure that there was not enough incentive to take the 'multiguns' route.

If you want to specify that, Rexy, I'll make sure pre-gen Ares does not take LR.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:24 PM
General Zink
Bane

Heph is all over those nunchaku! And Twinned Sais sounds like fun, as well.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:26 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, I think I will, Ush. No LR for Ares.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There is a very good chance that the pre-gens will be very close to the finished article.

In fact, I will likely let people choose their own Powers. It is the skill system where the worry lies.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:33 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In fact, I'll definitely do that.

In fact, if people don't mind the fact that they might receive some tweaks, should I put the full powers list in now and begin character creation immdiately?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:38 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yes!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Yes!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:47 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:12 PM
TBJ
High

Yes!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:13 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Yes!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:16 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Yes!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:17 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

It appears my opinion is widely held laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:20 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Yes!
it was. stick out tongue

Damn, no tonfas. Are there still powers that aren't listed that need severe tweaking or is everything up?

Nice trick.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:21 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote