KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Religion--a conspiracy?

Religion--a conspiracy?
Started by: TheKingofKINGS!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Religion--a conspiracy?

Was religion just created by some people to make money off of the church, bringing in people like sheep, making them fear a higher power?

I think it is.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:00 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Re: Religion--a conspiracy?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Was religion just created by some people to make money off of the church, bringing in people like sheep, making them fear a higher power?

I think it is.

More less, religions became violent, during the advent of patriarch monotheism.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:04 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Re: Re: Religion--a conspiracy?

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
More less, religions became violent, during the advent of patriarch monotheism.
And recently, people in the Middle East have been doing violent things and saying "God told me to do it."

There's no way The Christian relegion is real if that's true.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:11 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Re: Re: Religion--a conspiracy?

*edit*

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:11 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Re: Re: Re: Religion--a conspiracy?

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
And recently, people in the Middle East have been doing violent things and saying "God told me to do it."

There's no way The Christian relegion is real if that's true.

Christianity as we know it is just a bunch of pagan elements merged together by the constantine to establish a religion that would allow the citizens of the empire to live in peace, and come under his rule.

Judaism, originally was a form of mysticism, called the kabbalah.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:14 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Religion = Human need to feel a purpose

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:15 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

So yeah....religion is fake.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:15 PM
Deano

religion is great for dividing humanity and keeping them in fear of a higher power. instead of everyone seeing everything as one, we have been manipulated in every aspects of our life. i hope one day we will grow up

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 01:37 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I disagree with you all, Religion is indeed created by man, it is also created for man, the question is WHY?

Clearly for religion to be so strong a force it means that we all must feel there is some sort of higher power, or a being beyond our capabilities...this doesn't mean any particular religion is correct or even close to God, but that is why people have Faith.

I believe in God, I don't know why but I assure you all that it's a helpful thing which does infact lend you strength, now perhaps I'm just finding strength inside myself rather than getting it from God, I can't be sure, but I am sure of one thing, real or un-real it is a very handy concept indeed.

(PS the Christian religion is the basis for ALL the wests moral system really...)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 05:13 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
[B

I believe in God, [/B]

and you call people crazy for believing in reptillians. even tho icke and others provides lots of evidence for there existence. wheres the evidence of gods existence? or are you just a crazy religious nut?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:13 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

That was deep, Deano, good accusation. It is easier for man to believe in religion because 1) it is a conscious choice to follow it and 2) thousands of others believe along with him. You're also targeting GMG's one line and not responding to his argument in general. Nice. And if you mean Reptilians as in 'Lizard People,' you're a crazy reptilian nut. eek!

Anyways, a conspiracy would mean that religion was made for the purpose of lynching someone or getting more gold than the other guys or whatever. Religion is so people can feel like they have a goal that doesn't include 'I'm going to be an astronaut!' or 'I'm going to make billions when I'm 65!'

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:19 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by General Zink
Anyways, a conspiracy would mean that religion was made for the purpose of lynching someone or getting more gold than the other guys or whatever. Religion is so people can feel like they have a goal that doesn't include 'I'm going to be an astronaut!' or 'I'm going to make billions when I'm 65!'

Exactly, religon can be be a rock or a cruch or whatever you need it to be, but ultimatly it's just a way to express your own personal faith...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:23 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I think its important to seperate false religion and TRUE religion.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:34 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I don't believe any religion is actually false, religion is just a vessel for people faith...however it is practiced, ultimately we all believe in the same being...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:37 AM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The religion may not be false, but the believers participate in false actions and distorted beliefs.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:49 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

It took a few years.......but I finally agree 100% with one of Deano's posts.

quote:
religion is great for dividing humanity and keeping them in fear of a higher power. instead of everyone seeing everything as one, we have been manipulated in every aspects of our life. i hope one day we will grow up

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 12:21 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

What he says is jsut silly, if it wasn't religion to divide people it would be skin colour or origin of birth or culture...religion is jsut an excuse, people will always be at war untill there is only one people.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 12:41 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

yeah......it's silly.......religion has nothing to do with dividing people or causing war...........

I'm sure Muslims would be declaring Jihaad right now against people just because they are a different color, right? I can just see some guy flying a plane into a building, killing a few thousand people just because they are white.......and black....and brown....and every other color on earth inside the building.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 03:09 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I could, look at the American Civil War.

Holocaust, had nothing to do with the jewish religion, it was all about the Jewish Race,

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 06:06 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
Holocaust, had nothing to do with the jewish religion, it was all about the Jewish Race

it was about neither race nor religion. it was about hitler's occult belief that the aryan race was decended from an ancient civilization, the first civilization that flourished while all others were still hiding in caves. Hitler's actions were not to destroy another race but to purify his own...returning the aryan race to the pure race which first civilized the planet....which meant he had to prevent the co-mingling of his race with others.

The holocaust had nothing to do with the jewish race or religion. It was all about Hitler and his ideas of making the aryan race pure again. You could have substituted any other race (negro, middle-eastern, native american, asian, etc.) into the german population and the outcome would have been the same.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 06:53 PM