KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Religion--a conspiracy?

Religion--a conspiracy?
Started by: TheKingofKINGS!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

ok, i'm going to be blunt here, and probably upset some people, so if your easily offended by anti-relgion don't be thick and read it, but it kinda need to be said:
It my opinion all religions are al load of crap, reason being its just a form of control dating back thousands of years, its to get people to be good little citizens, not saying thats thats wrong but religions were just send out as a way of controling those who believe.
As a result millions have died for their religion, they think absurd things (to my mind) and its just another way of making people do crazy things.
If tommrow all religions were abolished, its might not be a bad thing.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:50 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

agreed

but it will only be abolished when people wake up

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:29 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaled
ok, i'm going to be blunt here, and probably upset some people, so if your easily offended by anti-relgion don't be thick and read it, but it kinda need to be said:
It my opinion all religions are al load of crap, reason being its just a form of control dating back thousands of years, its to get people to be good little citizens, not saying thats thats wrong but religions were just send out as a way of controling those who believe.
As a result millions have died for their religion, they think absurd things (to my mind) and its just another way of making people do crazy things.
If tommrow all religions were abolished, its might not be a bad thing.
Right on Kaled. When I first met you, I saw you as some failed at life FPSK, but after getting know you, and seeing this post, I now see that your head is screwed on properly, and are most likely a respectable human. thumb up

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:43 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Originally posted by lord xyz
Right on Kaled. When I first met you, I saw you as some failed at life FPSK, but after getting know you, and seeing this post, I now see that your head is screwed on properly, and are most likely a respectable human. thumb up

hahah umm, ok thank you (?)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:55 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lord xyz

So you're saying that because he may agree with your opinion?

I have no problem with that, just asking.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:21 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote