KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » David Icke:- why does he add the irrational?

David Icke:- why does he add the irrational?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
To put himself out of danger by appearing mad, thus less a threat 2 15.38%
He´s insane, forget it. 4 30.77%
He works with the NWO to discredit conspiracy theorists. 0 0%
He is a con man making money out of conspiracy, after all mystery attracts. 6 46.15%
The comments are symbols, Lizards for Jews for example 0 0%
Other please specify 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Those who have seen any complete David Icke documentary will notice how well he presents his convincing evidence.
But why does he go on to talk about "Blood drinking Lizards" "the arian race is from mars, and landed in the Caucaus mountians" and then his "I am the son of God" comment doesn´t help even though we are all sons and daughters God.

Its seems to me these seemingly illogical, unproven and in most peoples eyes rediculous comments are made for a reason. But why??

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 10:03 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

To quote Eric Bischoff, "Controversy Creates Cash."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 10:41 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

he wasnt implying he was jesus. he doesnt even believe in god. the media and everyone else misinterpreted him. i have posted what he really meant several times.

he is not the only conspiracy theorist who believes that extraterrestrials are involved in the conspiracy. what he believes does sound crazy at firstglance but if you read his books and other peoples books you would say:

''well yes this appears crazy but it makes a lot of sense and after looking at the evidence, there maybe more to it''

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:09 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

icke spends an incredible amount of time travelling the world talking and reserching the conspiracy. the amount of research he has done is incredible.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:15 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

By research you mean sitting down with tribesmen and sharing the peace pipe...because thats all he does...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:25 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
he wasnt implying he was jesus. he doesnt even believe in god. the media and everyone else misinterpreted him. i have posted what he really meant several times.

he is not the only conspiracy theorist who believes that extraterrestrials are involved in the conspiracy. what he believes does sound crazy at firstglance but if you read his books and other peoples books you would say:

''well yes this appears crazy but it makes a lot of sense and after looking at the evidence, there maybe more to it''

What evidence ? I don't know him as well as you do, but still, what evidence ? I only have seen "very debatable" evidence, and that's not me being a dick, that's me using my brains.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 01:07 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
By research you mean sitting down with tribesmen and sharing the peace pipe...because thats all he does...

hahaha your hilarious

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 08:17 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
To quote Eric Bischoff, "Controversy Creates Cash."
Ew.....you just quoted wrestling.........when it was at its worst.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 08:21 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

In one thing i saw he said he knew people who actually saw top politicians and the like turning temporarily into lizards. This sounds a bit odd, and where are the witneses?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 07:18 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

He is not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 11:27 PM
Mr Parker

David Icke kinda brings it on himself when people dont take him serious when talking about 9-11.I mean how can anybody take someone serious who says there are lizard men walking around on the earth and E.T'S were responsible for 9-11? Now alex jones he doesnt deserve the crap that he gets from people,he has stone cold hard facts that he goes by.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 11:33 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

yeh but alex jones believes in a god who sits on a cloud. so why is he more credible than icke? quick answer...he isnt

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 12:53 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

yeh but alex jones believes in a god who sits on a cloud. so why is he more credible than icke? quick answer...he isnt

Becase he's good at covering a petecular topic, wish I could say the same for icke.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 07:57 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

icke is excellent at covering the new world order. his mind isnt limited to what is and what isnt possible, unlike alex jones.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 08:42 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

icke is excellent at covering the new world order. his mind isnt limited to what is and what isnt possible, unlike alex jones.

I'll agree on you there, but he isn't covering anything that jordan maxwell hasn't explained better.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 09:04 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

why has he explained it better? in what way?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 09:10 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

why has he explained it better? in what way?

For one thing, jordan maxwell cover's particular groups, the origin of religion, martime admarilaty law, and he's been doing way longer than icke. even tsarion explains things better than icke. Icke can never focus on a particular subject, he fails to elaborate it in detail.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 09:16 PM
Deano

icke explains enough to wake people up

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 10:33 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

icke explains enough to wake people up

Waking people up is not enough, which proves my point. stating the problem doesn't equal a solution, what solution does icke offer, infinite love?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 10:47 PM
Deano

what is the solution?

the only way the earth can be at peace is if the human race express infinite love. but dotn make out this is the only solution icke gives.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 11:21 PM