KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Norrington thread!

Norrington thread!
Started by: sailorleo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (96): « First ... « 93 94 [95] 96 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

*sigh* i soo love that movie....

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 01:35 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Oh yes, James Marsden! I was watching The Notebook again the other day and realized he was in it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 02:13 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

everyone in the world was watching the notebook the other day

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 06:07 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

teehee i know i was...and he's a sex god in that movie too. shame Allie didn't pick Lon, but i was rooting for Noah the whole time anyway...Ryan Gosling is really hot too...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 04:39 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I haven't watched The Notebook.......

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 10:15 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

you should. its amazing!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 06:22 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Really? OK.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 04:06 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

What is this? The Norrington thread his been ignored for three months? Terrible!

James is hot. And such a sweetheart. Why'd they kill him? Why why why why?

All right, I'm done. ^.^

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 07:53 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

hi surreal! its been a while!!

poor norri sex bomb *sigh* i love you

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:41 PM
Surreal_44

I know. I haven't been on here in ages. I've been ill, distracted and then I couldn't remember the name of this group for the longest time! -is a dork- Ah forgetfulness...it comes with old age. ^.^

So have we had a discussion on if we think Norrington has moved on in his death like Gov. Swann, or do we think Will might find him in the water and rescue him?

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 11:32 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

hm. i've never thought about that, actually. I wish he did! He'd be a mighty sexy Dutchman crewman!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 01:04 AM
Boo_4_JamesN

I've always loved James Norrington even when I first saw James in the first film (when I was like 7), it was strang cause when I saw him I was alot younger and didnt think anything of guys (I'm 16 years old now). But James realy got to me, I still remember that time I first saw him. It was the end when Jack escapes. I thought he was so handsome and such a gentleman. He was beautiful. I thought to myself I want a man just like that. I know I might seem obsessed but its the truth, I've always loved James Norrington. I think hes a sweetheart to surreal44

Last edited by Boo_4_JamesN on Dec 15th, 2009 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 03:13 AM
Boo_4_JamesN is currently offline Click here to Send Boo_4_JamesN a Private Message Find more posts by Boo_4_JamesN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

lulz Childhood memories, much?

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 10:09 AM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

I was reading somewhere that after Bootstrap killed James Jones offers him a deal in which he would serve on the Flying Dutchman and James would help Jones take down Becket this of course was cut from the film. I truly believe that is should NOT been cut from AWE it's a damd shame! Here's a picture of James sigh I do LOVE him! (please log in to view the image)

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Last edited by ToddianGirl on Dec 16th, 2009 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 01:19 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 01:50 AM
Boo_4_JamesN

I've been studying on it and it says alot that nobody knows what happens to James Norrington's body its not mentioned in the book either. I'm pretty positive he doesnt join the Flying Dutchman though

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 06:36 AM
Boo_4_JamesN is currently offline Click here to Send Boo_4_JamesN a Private Message Find more posts by Boo_4_JamesN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

It's not like him to do that.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 07:16 AM
Boo_4_JamesN

I know I think about it alot. Cause I would probly throw a big fit if he does join the Flying Dutcman. It realy isnt like James to do that.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 03:42 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Totally out of character, it would be.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 04:20 PM
Boo_4_JamesN

yea realy, it would be out of character

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 11:34 PM