KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Her Full Name

Her Full Name
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theEvilJedi

Her Full Name

I just realized something... Leia's full name is Leia Naberrie Skywalker Oragana Solo.laughing out loud And that's not even counting her middle name.laughing out loud

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 06:13 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I guess you could throw "princess" in with all that too. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 07:44 AM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Bet it's a ***** when she has to get stationary printed. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 19th, 2001 04:57 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

And just think what would happen if she dumped Han and got married to another man.laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 19th, 2001 05:30 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I wonder what her checks look like! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 21st, 2001 11:32 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

HUH?..her name isn't really all that is it?...naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2001 10:17 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Wait, Dim is correct. Technically you don't carry down the mother's maiden name to your children. So it is only Leia Skywalker Organa Solo. I thought that Padme was merely a "second personality" if you will. Is her real last name Naberrie? Either way, Leia's real name is just Leia Skywalker Organa Solo.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 05:26 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Some do and I believe that Courtney Cox-Arquette will do so when she and David have a child.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 07:11 AM
finti

Technically her name wouldn`t be Organa either.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 04:08 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Actually, I think it would be Organa, but not Skywalker. She was adopted under the name Organa and never officially took the name Skywalker.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 11:16 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Take? Its not a matter of take, she gets it because that's her father's name. As for carrying down the mother's maiden name, I don't think so. wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 04:01 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

Well, yeah, but she was adopted as an Organa. If you were adopted but then found out your parents real name would you switch it back?

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 04:29 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Yeah

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 04:54 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

okay smile

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 11:11 AM
Admiral Kettch

Even if you're father had killed billions of people, and was widely seen as the most evil person in the universe?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2001 02:17 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

He did that under the name of Vader not Skywalker!!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2001 08:21 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Kettch

He's still the same man.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 12:49 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

That makes you wonder how many people actually know Vader's real name...It's probaby that not very many do..give the Sith dual name system.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2001 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Most of those who knew his real name are probably dead by the time of ANH.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2001 03:32 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually UBH, I think that's a rather uninformed answer to give. If you grew up with a name and then, at the age of 23 where told that the name you had and and grown up witt was not the name of your blood parent ai don't think you would change it. You have to remember the following facts.

1) Leia found it hard enough to believe in the first place
2) Being in the public eye as Leia was and, if we include EU, went on to be, to make a name change at that time would have been a political nightmare for her.

And in real life, many adoptees who later learn that they are adopted as infants do not revert their names. Normally the reason is that they feel it would be a slap in the face for the adoptive parents who raised them.

Even if the adoptive parents are dead, it is still a way to honour and thank them for everything they did for you.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 07:27 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote