KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.. Spiderman Style!!

KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.. Spiderman Style!!
Started by: Evil SeeD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Angry KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.. Spiderman Style!!

Ok so here is how it works.... Some of you may know this is also in the horror thread, but this time we will do it up Spiderman style.

For those of you who do not know what to do... It is simple.

All you do is first.. Name the villain or Hero (In Spiderman movies or comics only)

And then tell how the person or thing you just listed will kill the person above you.

Be very detailed and as original as you can.... HAVE FUN wink big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Oh and 1 more thing.. once a villain or hero has been named.. that person is them the rest of the game.. noone els can choose them to kill with... THANkS! cool

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Last edited by Evil SeeD on Aug 22nd, 2006 at 01:27 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:20 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

il be (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:39 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Yea.. well congrats on listening to the first set of instructions! Now just push yourself alittle further and follow step 2... wink

Didn't think it would be that hard... I guess I was wrong.... blink

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:46 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

laughing out loud I am Ultimate Doc Ock...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:49 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

oh my gosh you to!!??

Ok let me repeat step number 2 for you all since its not setting in.. you FIRST pic a villain and THEN KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU IN WHATEVER WAY YOU WISH TO DESCRIBE USING YOUR SELECTED PERSONS UNIQUE POWERS OR STRENGTHS!!!

you guys are making it to part one and stopping......lol... messed

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:54 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

(please log in to view the image)

*Rams a tentacle into SeeD's chest and rips out his heart. Then holds the heart in a tentacle claw and squeezes the blood out of it*

How's that?? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:56 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
oh my gosh you to!!??

Ok let me repeat step number 2 for you all since its not setting in.. you FIRST pic a villain and THEN KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU IN WHATEVER WAY YOU WISH TO DESCRIBE USING YOUR SELECTED PERSONS UNIQUE POWERS OR STRENGTHS!!!

you guys are making it to part one and stopping......lol... messed
How about pick then kill?

*Repeats Doc's move ON Docevil face * Respect My Ultimate Authority!!! laughing

BTW ES who'd you pick as a character?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 02:01 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ill be green goblin.. ill place a bomb in spidey sisters mouth while she is sleeping and blow the hell out of her

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 02:30 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

The violence...

*Cuts off Spence's arm and hits him with it then pulls out his tooth, throws him on a plane and has him thrown out on Karoka Island.*

Have fun with Deadpool and the Reavers!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 02:33 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

that was my fav tooth damn u.... lets hope there arent snakes on this plane lol and where is karoka? i might like ur torture lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 02:36 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

(please log in to view the image)

Yeah, I'm Slyde *****! I run up to Spencer and poke him a few times so that he's rather annoyed and I slide away before he can tell me to stop.

... Yeah. Take that!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 03:08 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol u know whats funny is that i have a very bad torture i could say to u but i wont cuz it could hurt ur emotions really bad. anyway heres what i do as green goblin. spiderman 3 isnt out yet but i got a secret copy of it. i tie dan-el down and make him watch it. and...at the end VENOM DIES. and he cries so bad so i just replay him dying over and over and over and over...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 10:53 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

''youses hes tentacles(His suits) grabs spencerspider starts thorwing him in walls and then just ripes hes head off"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 11:49 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I am Aunt May.

*uses sewing needles to poke ur eye's out. I then pull out my shot gun and blow ur balls off. Then I let Spencer have his way with you. Then I blow you up with a Rocket Launcher.*

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:07 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Were woud aunt May get all that and who is Spencer?
''Pulls steverules in him self and starts sucking life out of you''(If you dont know that Venom can do that play Ultimate Spiderman)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:12 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I AM SPENCER U FOOL!! and him letting me have my way with u hahahaa after ripping my head off im a little pissed. in fact i dont play around with u, i simply summon the devil on u and he cuts off each finger and toe very slowly. u then die slowly and painful

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:20 AM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

o sorry for forgeting you are spencer
''Unleashing hes tentacles just starts whiping you to death(alot of Blood)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:23 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

*as im dying i scream out "how the hell did u not know my name was Spencer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:28 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

*as im dying i scream out "how the hell did u not know my name was Spencer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:29 AM
steverules
The doctor

You screamed it out twice.

*Get's a dog to urinate on Spencer as he is dying.*

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:34 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote