KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » James and Lily Story

James and Lily Story
Started by: punkypunx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Sweetness!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 12:51 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Chapter 4

First Day at Hogwarts

While James was fast asleep, Lily was in the girls dorm pacing.

What if I fail all my classes? Lily thought, biting her lips.

She couldn't bear the thought.

"Lily, quit your walkin' and come to bed!" Alice said, laughing.

Lily blushed and went to her wardrobe to get her pajamas. She was pretending to be rummaging through her wardrobe when really she was listening to the girls.

" I think that Sirius boy is kind of cute," Taylor said while combing her long, straight blonde hair.

"I don't know," Alice said seriously. "James is pretty handsome!" All the girls including Lily laughed.

Lily and the others climbed into their sheets and slowly fell asleep.

The full moon drifted right across their window and the stars were beautiful.

There wasn't a single sound to be heard except the occasional sound of a teacher passing to see if the students were okay.

Early the next morning, Lily was the first one up.

She looked at the door to see if the schedules were posted, like the Head Girl had said.

She found hers and quickly scanned it.

She had charms, potions, defense against the dark arts, ancient runes, and history.

"Wow," was all she could manage to say.

She slowly drenched herself under the shower then went downstairs to the Great Hall. She got lost at least a million times.

There were trick staircases, talking pictures, ghosts that weren't too helpful, and even something called a polterigist who pelted chalk at the first years.

All the second years seemed to know the school inside out. After half an hour of getting lost, Lily finally made it to the Great Hall.

She vowed never to go downstairs by herself.

James and Sirius were already sitting there. They made new friends with boys named Peter and Remus.

Peter was a mouse-looking boy, and Remus was handsome, Lily had to admit, but he looked awfully pale.

She sat down with the boys, waiting for Alice and Taylor to come.

"Mornin' Lily," said James, reaching for a piece of toast.

"This is Remus and this is Peter." said James ruffling his hair and pointing to them with his other hand.

"Hello," Lily said politely.

"What's your schedules?" she asked the boys.

"We've all got the same classes together. The Gryfindors I mean." Sirius said.

"Oh," said Lily blushing slightly.

Taylor and Alice came down together and sat down next to Lily.

"Hey Lily," Alice said.

"Hi. I'm going up to the charms classroom. Anyone want to come with me?" she asked, looking hopefully around her friends.

"I will," said James right away, getting up.

Lily looked taken back for a second.

"Okay, let's go."

She and James walked up to the third floor together.

They got up and set their books down in the classroom. They weren't the first ones. There was another boy there they saw at the sorting ceremony.

He was in Slytherin. A small, timid boy with messy black hair.
James looked sidways at the name on his book. It read Severus Snape.

"Hello, have a seat take your books out, no questions," Professor Sherowski said without taking his eyes of the board that he was writing on with his wand.

The two shrugged and did just what they were told. Five minutes passed and they still hadn't said anything. Finally James broke the silence. "So your muggle-born right?" he said casually.

Snape turned around, his eyes wide open.

"Yea, I'm kind of new. Professor Dumbledore told me some tips though. Like what a muggle means...some stuff about wands...you know." she said

"I see," James said. "Well, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me," he said smiling.

She smiled back at him.

The students started flooding into the room. Soon the entire class was present.

Professor Sherowski started a boring lecture about charms, and how all students should know it. Lily perked up everytime he said 'you need to know'.

James yawned and looked around as if he already knew this stuff.

Finally class was over. Lily walked out with Alice and Taylor and went to their next class, potions. Potions was a little more interesting.

This time they were actually asked to do something. They had to make a sleeping potion, which Professor. Slughorn said was the easiest potion.

Lily was the first one done, and had made it perfectly.

"Good job Lily, ten points for Gryfindor!" his voice boomed over the class.

Lily sat there stupified. After potions was over, it was lunchtime.

Before she knew it, the day was done. Lily, Sirius, and Alice returned back up to the common room together. They all went and sat down in the common room. There was no homework at all.

There were a couple of sixth years and a group of fifth years torturing a third year. The three friends sat down near the fire.

They were all exhausted, and a few minutes later James, Remus, Taylor and Peter joined them.

They talked the rest of the night about their day and what they thought tomorrow would be like.

After they all said their goodnights and went into their seperate dorms, James lay awake all night. He was thinking about Lily.

She's so beautiful. Her beautiful eyes, her hair, everything! Maybe she likes me too! Probably not. Oh well, there's lots of other girls.
he thought.

He tossed and turned and finally fell asleep, dreaming about Lily. Just as he had the night before.

Boy that was a long one! It's going really slow I know, but it will speed up. I'm gonna skip the second, third, fourth and fifth year.
Post your thoughts! cool

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:38 PM
punkypunx is currently offline Click here to Send punkypunx a Private Message Find more posts by punkypunx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

It was good!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 08:32 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Na-uh! Tell us!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:03 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I agree with them.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:58 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

quote:
Na-uh! Tell us!!!

Tell you what?
confused

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:05 PM
punkypunx is currently offline Click here to Send punkypunx a Private Message Find more posts by punkypunx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

The secret on Why Lily's eyes are green!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:59 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

No! Fine...I have two theories. The first one solves two mysteries. Lily's eyes are green because she's something like a leprochan (or however you spell that) not exactly though. That explains why her eyes are green, and why the Potters have so much money. Then in the story, it's kind of the same idea, except with one more thing which I most certainly will not give away. shifty

Next post up by Monday.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:28 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

A lepracon?!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:00 PM
Brit531

That is Kind of weird. No offense!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:02 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Okay so maybe not leprocahn (darn, I can't spell that word!) But I rest my case on the fact that she's not COMPLETELY human.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:38 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I doubt it but you can believe it if you want. You can rub it in my face if its true though lol

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 01:59 AM
punkypunx

OMG I AM SOOO SORRY! I couln't update it today, so I'll try tomorrow. sad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:01 AM
punkypunx

Chapter 5

The Big Fight

The next few months went by fast.

James was happier then he had ever been. He had his best friends Remus, Sirius and Peter to keep him company, as well as the girls.

They were loaded with lots homework from different classes though.

Sometimes the girls would sit with Remus and Peter, studying until 1 in the morning!

Sirius and James were a bit loose on the homework. Most of the time, they just copied Remus's homework.

In no time at all, they became the troublemakers of first year.

That, lead to the biggest argument between the four boys and the three girls, that they'd ever had.

(A.n. Here's a flashback of it)

Lily was sitting in the library with Alice working on a History of Magic essay.
"Stupid Professor Binns," Alice cursed for the millionth time.

"Ugh, tell me about it," Lily said rolling her eyes.

"We have all these essays and he gives us like....no time to do them!"

They both went back to staring at their books intently.

Okay...where did the vampires first strike in 1743? Ummm....that would be....Oh god, I need another book. Let's try the 'v' section.

She had already gotten up five times to get five different books to complete her essay on vampires.

She carefully got up, trying her hardest not to make a noise.

Madam Pince was sitting not too far from them, and if someone was caught even talking (that's why Lily and Alice always whisper) they would be sent to detention.

She got up and went over to the 'v' section.

"Lumos," Lily said pointing her wand into a shelf. The library was a little dark today.

She rummaged through the books, and found one

"Vampires through the Ages," she murmered holding the book closer to the light.

"That should do it," she tucked it into her bag, told Madam Pince she checked it out, and headed back to her table.

"Hey, Alice I'm going up to the common room, I've just got to do a few more questions and my conclusion," she said whispering.

"Okay," Alice said back, not taking her eyes off her quill, which was now dripping ink all over her paper.

Lily walked off and smirked.

That Alice...she sure is something. Lily thought.

She reached to the common room and said the password (Scallywags) She was greeted with the scent of a just-exploded
dungbomb.

Black and Potter were standing there grinning. (Lily started calling them by their surnames when they started hexing people's hair green and orange.)

"POTTER, BLACK WHAT DID YOU DO?" Lily screamed, completely forgeting about her homework.

She threw her books onto a chair, about ready to explode.

Potter and Black just stood there laughing and hugging.

Lily's eyes flashed violently for a second.

Potter and Black took the hint, and quickly ran out of the portrait hole and walked down to the Great Hall.

Lily, still angry, picked up her books and went up to her dorm. She flopped down onto her bed, and finished the last few parts of her essay.

Right as she was writing her last word, Alice and Taylor entered in together.

Alice and Taylor took one look at Lily, exchanged glances and both said at the same time, "Not again."

Lily moaned a yes and got off her bed. They walked out of the dorm together, and through the portrait hole, discussing all the things that Black and Potter had done this year.

Now it seemed the whole school smelled like dungbombs.

The trio reached downstairs. Lily tried to stay as far as she got from those losers.

Black and Potter again took the hint.

They walked together toward Lily. They both stood behiend her and hexed HER hair white.

Black then summoned a fourth year and asked him to make it so that only Potter and Black could change it back.

Lily was busily talking to her friends. Alice and Taylor had noticed, and were giggling. "What," Lily asked.

"Nothing...you might just wanna turn around," they said laughing and clutching their sides.

Lily spun around, her eyes wide open. There were Black and Potter standing there.

The other people in the Great Hall started to notice Lily's hair and laughed.

A very confused Lily, took a strand of hair out and examined it. After a full second of looking at it, she lunged toward Potter and Black.

"CHANGE MY HAIR BACK NOW! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GET DENTENTION FOR THIS."

Not that detention made any difference. They already had seven detentions and December had just started.

She ran upstairs, completely abandoning her dinner. She went to the first office on the second floor. It was transfiguration.

She ran and was greeted by Professor McGonnagal, the new teacher.

She told her the entire story. A very cross looking McGonnagal went up to the Gryfindor Common Room, only to find Potter and Black sitting there laughing about Lily.

The professor barked at them for what seemed like forever.

She gave them a week of detention and forced them to turn Lily's hair back.

They groaned and changed it back.

"Personally I think it was better white," James murmered after Lily stormed off into her room.

Over the next few days, Lily, Taylor and Alice wouldn't even talk to Potter or Black.

They did talk to Peter and Remus though, who had nothing to do with it. Not long after, the trio was getting tired of ignoring them.

It was hard, after all they were all good friends. They slowly started talking to each other again and everything was back to normal.

Post your thoughts!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 02:58 PM
Brit531

It was good!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 12:09 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Very good.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 12:10 AM
punkypunx

Thanks...next post up tomorrow!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 12:30 AM
Brit531

COOL!!! cool

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:16 AM
punkypunx

Before long, everyone started packing up for Christmas break.

Almost all the first years were going home, except for a few Hufflepuffs, who were orphaned.

"OY, JAMES," yelled Sirius coming out of D.A.D.A. classes.

James spun around as Sirius caught up to him. He was too busy staring at Lily, who was a few feet ahead of him.

"Are you staring at Lily's butt again?" he said snickering.

James murmered something and continued walking.

They got up to the common room for a ten minute break. In that time, Peter and Remus joined them.

"You know, I've been thinking..." James said tilting his head slightly

"Since when did Potter start thinking?" Lily's voice came up behiend them.

Potter blushed slightly and murmered something inaudible.

"Go away, Lily. James is on the verge of using his brain and he's gonna need all the support he can get," Remus said pushing Lily and Taylor aside.

They all laughed except for James

"I'm serious," James said.

"No...I'm Sirius," Sirius said, and they all started laughing harder.

They quited down to hear what James had to say.

"You know that boy Severus Snape in Slytherin?" he asked.

The all nodded their heads.

"Well he confronted me today, and told me that I was a pureblood traitor...remember how we got in that fight with him and a few other Slytherins yesterday?"

They all nodded their heads, thoughts of the fight going through their heads.

"Then he called Evans a... a mudblood." James said as he looked toward the girls dorm where Lily had just left, a minute ago.

"The stupid prat," Sirius said shaking his head.

"Exactly. We need to do something about it."

"Ooo, is Jamesiwaymsi growing on Lilywilly?" Sirius said in a mocking voice.

"No! I...er just ummm- think that we should you know...defend her," James said stuttering.

'Am I growing on Lily?' James thought.

Remus shut the book he was reading.

"I have a great idea," he said happily.

"First of all, let's call him Snivellus," Sirius said smiling slightly.

"Second of all, I think I know what your thinking."

"Polyjuice Potion," Remus questioned.

"Oh yes," said Sirius.

"Umm...what's Polyjuice Potion?" Peter said quietly.

"Ugh Peter! Your the stupidest boy to ever come to Hogwarts!" James said aggresively.

Peter shook slightly and said no.

The boys then went dowstairs for lunch.

The rest of the day went smoothly.

The next morning, people started leaving for Christmas break. Remus and Sirius went up to Slughorn's office, and stole all the materials they needed for the Polyjuice potion, while James made a diversion for Slughorn (one of his famous dungbombs of course.)

They set the ingrediants to stew in an empty classroom and left on the Hogwarts Express for their Christmas vacation.

(A.N. You'll find out what their exact idea was in the next chapter. I think I'll right maybe two more chapters after this in their first year, then skip to sixth year...so yea.)

Post your thoughts!

Oh and sorry it was really short and cheesy, my cousins were over and I had to babysit them and type this at the same time.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:27 PM
Brit531

Really Good!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 08:44 PM