KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » James and Lily Story

James and Lily Story
Started by: punkypunx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I loved it!!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 09:25 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Chapter 7

Polyjuice Potion
(A.N. I forgot to title the last chapter, that was chapter 6)

Summer break went just as planned. Lilys' and Alices' family went to Denmark together to spend a week together.

It was lots of fun, and it gave enough time for the two girls to catch up on Hogwarts with their parents.

Taylor just stayed at home.

James, Sirius, Peter and Remus decided to spent Christmas together and blackmail some certain people.

Everyone had a relaxing Christmas vacation, and was reluctant to come back to Hogwarts.

They returned New Year's Eve, and classes started on New Years Day. (to many student's dismay)

Lily, Alice and Taylor walked together through the hallways into the Great Hall for the feast.

Students started flooding in from everywhere. The Ravenclaws seemed to be the most energetic.

Rumors were that Janette Dean's (a Ravenclaw prefect) father was going to become the Minister of Magic.

James, Sirius, Remus and Peter entered in the room looking happy, and laughing merilly.

Lily turned around, and looked past the Slytherin table and she saw them coming in. So did Alice and Taylor.

James was wearing new robes, he probably got for Christmas. He had bits of snow on his hair and shoulders. His messy hair stood on end and his face was pale.

All that made him look even more handsome. A few other girls had noticed him too and started staring, hoping to get a glance in return.

"Ooh, look at Potter," Taylor cooed. Lily snorted and turned back around.

'I'm not growing on him am I? I mean...he is Potter' she thought making a face.

The four boys sat next to the girls.

Was it just Lily or did Remus look like he was about to throw up?

"Hey girls! How was your vacation? Lily must've panicked...no book for two whole weeks!" Potter said sniggering. The rest started laughing too.

"That's not funny," said Lily, her face heating up.

She had recently gained the nickname 'dung' when Peter found her reading a book for a dare that was titled 'Dung-What is it?'

Everyone knew she loved books and she loved to study.

"So did you finally figure out what dung means?" Potter giggled.

Everyone laughed except for Alice.

"Sod off, Potter," Lily said sourly.

They had a magnificent feast. The seven friends discussed what they did this winter.

Right when the feast ended, instead of waiting for desert, the four boys quietly slipped out of the Great Hall and upstairs.

"Those boys," Lily said shaking her head.

"Tell me about it! I heard they were planning something against Snape," Taylor said.

"What exactly," Alice said crumpling her forehead.

"Dunno, I just know that whatever it is, it's gonna be big. I saw Sirius was in the library. I mean in the library...looking at books. How often do you see that?" Taylor explained.

"How often do you see Taylor talking about Sirius," Lily said smirking.

"Ugh, go away," said Taylor pushing Lily.

After dessert, they went upstairs to get some shut-eye before tomorrow.

Of course, they couldn't sleep. Midnight was slowly approching.

The girls sat up all night. It was snowing heavily outside. The girls just sat there talking and playing games, and testing out their wands.

Meanwhile in the Boy's Dorm, the four boys were having a party. Tomorrow was the day where they would test the polyjuice potion out.

Remus, being the smart person that he is, was able to make one. It just took forever to brew.

They were going to become Crabbe and Goyle, two third year Slytherins.

Then they were going to put some Truth Potion (A.N. I think it's veritserum but I'm not completely sure.) into Snape's food, then ask him embarrasing questions in front of the entire school.

It was a scheme that took a lot of planning but the end result would be wonderous.

"...and we can ask him If he's ever urinated his pants, or-or if he ever liked a girl," Sirius rambled on.

"Oh that's good!" James said.

"Or if he's gay," Sirius laughed.

The whole night through the boys planned it out.

They talked even through New Year's not realizing until they heard the muffled sound of Happy New Years from the Common Room.

Wrapping up their plans, they changed into their pajamas and hopped into bed.

James couldn't sleep. He was too excited for tomorrow.

A few rooms away, Lily couldn't sleep either. For no reason at all, her mind kept jumping to the way James looked today.

She sighed and turned to her side, and fell asleep.

Yay! Okay that was short. Sorry about that. Post your thoughts!

Next post up tomorrow.

Last edited by punkypunx on Aug 31st, 2006 at 01:39 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:35 PM
punkypunx is currently offline Click here to Send punkypunx a Private Message Find more posts by punkypunx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

OMG OMG OMG! I've got a great idea, but no one can take it. I'm reserving it and I MIGHT write it after I finish my Lily and James story. Don't pester me, my school starts next week. (I feel like an Aussie.) Here it is:

Tom Riddle while being in an orphanage meets this girl (still unamed) and she and him fall in love without knowing it. Then Tom has to go to Hogwarts and the girl is heartbroken, until she gets a letter from a different school a few months after Tom. So...yea. I might do it and I might not. Post your thoughts on it!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 08:48 PM
punkypunx is currently offline Click here to Send punkypunx a Private Message Find more posts by punkypunx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

that wad really giid, but i have to ask.... in the begining you put"summer break" and the rest was about christmas. did you mean christmas break instead of summer?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 09:29 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Oh sorry, I meant Christmas vacation.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 11:19 PM
Brit531

ok thought so

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 11:25 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Chapter 8

Potions and Plots

The three girls woke up late the next day.

"Wake up Lils! Tay! We're late for breakfast," Alice said throwing her pillows at them.

"Huh, wha' happend," Lily said groggily sitting up in her bed.

Alice got up right away.

"We're late!" she said, going to her wardrobe to change into her clothes.

They changed and got their books ready (they had no homework over break.) and went to the Great Hall for breakfast.

When they reached downstairs, they found Crabbe and Goyle (two third year Slytherins whom they highly disliked) standing on the Slytherin table next to Snape.

"Oh my god! What are they doing to him?" Lily said, her emerald eyes expanding.

They went and sat down at the Gryfindor table. No one seemed to be eating, they all were paying attention to the Slytherins.

There was snow falling off the ceiling and a big banner that said Happy New Years.

"Have you ever kissed a girl," Crabbe's voice boomed over the school.

"Umm..not to my knowledge," was Snapes reply.

"This is akward," Alice said not taking her eyes off of Snape.

Lily suspected something was going on. Crabbe and Goyle were bafoons...she suspected that this was not Slytherins doing.

Remus and Peter were sitting at the Gryffindor table but Potter and Black weren't...

"Potter and Black," Lily snarled, realizing that it was most likely their doing.

"Potter and Black?" Alice repeated.

Lily got up and walked toward Remus and Peter.

"Where are they," she demanded.

"Who," Peter asked.

"You know damn well who!" (A.N. Sorry Anji, I still swear, but not out loud!) Lily screamed.

"Severus, have you ever urinated your pants," Goyle asked stupidly.

"Oh lots of times," was Snapes answer.

Lily knew what was going on.

"POTTER AND BLACK, GET YOUR STUPID PIG HEADS DOWN FROM THERE, OR I WILL TELL THE TEACHERS," she screamed at them.

There were no teachers in the room.

'Hmmm....Remus and Peter must have made a diversion to make ALL the teachers go away' she thought.

Sorry I've got to go for lunch, I'll finish the rest of the chapter after lunch, don't post in between.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 04:31 PM
punkypunx

Continued from previous post...

Crabbe and Goyle stared down at her.

"Huh," Goyle grunted.

"That's right, get down from there! I know who you are I'm not stupid."

The Slytherins started booing.

Then Malfoy, another third year pointed his wand at them and muttered "Revellio"

Crabbe and Goyle's faces and bodies started melting until Potter and Black stood there grinning.

"Sorry Evans, couldn't resist it," Sirius said laughing.

Out of no where, came several hexes fired at Sirius and James.

Malfoy had pointed his wand at Severus, and murmered an unaudible spell to wear off the truth potion that he had been put on. (Malfoy knew that he had been put on it.)

Wobbling off the table, he wobbled toward Malfoy and mouthed a thank you.

"Get away from me, you filthy half-blood," Lily assumed that Potter and Black asked if he was truly pureblood like he had been boasting.

Potter and Black jumped off the table and walked toward the Gryffindor table to finish their breakfast before heading up for class.

Lily beat them to it.

"ARE YOU GUYS MENTAL," She demanded.

"To torture him like that? His life will NEVER be the same again. What is it that you have against him?"she shouted.

"Chill Evans," Potter said still snickering.

"We just decided to have a little fun," Black said emphasizing on the world little.

Lily stormed off ahead of them. From that moment on, she vowed that she would never hang out with them again.

The rest of the year went by fast.

Lily kept her vow, and stayed as far away from them as she could.

Still, they continued to torture people like that...and out of absolutely no where they had invented a name for their group.

The Maruaders. As stupid as it sounded, there was more to it. They invented nicknames like Padfoot and Wormtail.

The three girls thought that was just a stupid scheme they came up with to annoy everyone. (A.N. You guys know the truth, it was for Remuses werewolf issue, Lily didn't find that out until sixth year.)

Finally it was the last day of school.

Everyone was kissing, smiling, laughing, crying, moaning and misbehaving.

The teachers took the hint, and decided to go a bit easy on the classes.

The first years had just finished their exams.

Lily knew she had done good. She used to spent hours everyday studying only for the exams, whearas the Maruaders used to play pranks on people.

They even had gotten in leauge with Peeves, and together played one of the biggest pranks recorded on the teachers.

Everyone only had two classes in the morning and right after they finished lunch, they would leave.

Lily, Alice and Taylor ate their lunch quickly, then walked outside to enjoy one last hour together before seperating their own ways.

They walked by the lake, and sat under the oak tree they always sit under, and talked about what they think is going to happen next year.

Soon, it was time to go. The girls took the boats over to the Hogwarts platform. They went on the train and found an empty compartment.

Laughing and enjoying themselves the whole way, they soon exited the train into the real world and went their own ways.

HA! Okay sorry I'm finally done with first year! I am skipping 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year and going straight to sixth year, when James starts his obsession over Lily. Oh and I won't be able to post until Tuesday/Wednesday, cause I'm going on vacation. Post your thoughts!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 05:13 PM
Brit531

It's good(I expecially liked the part with Snape telling all those things) , but it was a little fast paced at the end.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:43 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I really liked it... and I agree with Brit.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 09:42 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Heh I know it was fast paced, I really wanted to get the first year over with and get on with the real story.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:44 AM
Brit531

Oh, that is why you did that, but anyway post soon. big grin

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 04:33 PM
punkypunx

Imma back, next post up tomorrow!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:42 PM
punkypunx

Sorry, don't have time to post today. Maybe sometime this week though. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:04 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Awesomeness!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:34 PM
punkypunx

Imma gonna take it that you guys already know what happens in between, so I'll start with sixth year...or should I say the middle of sixth year. It's April. Here it is:

Chapter 9

Potter's Plan

It was mid-April, and James Potter had finally figured out a plan to win Lily once and for all.

"Hey Sirius...I think I've got a way to finally get Evans but it won't work until next year," James said eagerly.

The two boys were sitting in the common room in front of the fire.

"Oh joy, not another one of your pathetic, lame plans," Sirius said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"No, I've decided to be good to her and not ask her out like...everyday," James said.

Recently he had been asking Lily out every time he got the oppurtunity to.

He had a big crush on Lily ever since the start of second year.

Sirius snorted, and pushed himself off the couch.

"Imma hit the hay," he said sheepishly.

"Yea...yea me too, just in a sec," James said.

Sirius dragged his feet upstairs to the boy's dorm.

After a few minutes, Evans surprisingly came downstairs.

It was 2:30 in the morning, and Evans was never a morning person.

Her hair was messy and her pajamas crinkled. Nevertheless, she still looked beautiful.

"Hello Evans, care to sit with me," Potter said nicely.

Lily grunted a 'whatever' and sat down next to him.

"So what brings you on this fine morning to come and see me? Are you having problems with your love life? Are your grades falling? Your friends are abandoning you?" James said.

"Sod off Potter, and no I don't need your advice," Lily snapped.

"I-I just wanted to come down to see who was awake," Lily invented wildly.

Lily walked back upstairs. Recently she had been a bit more uncomfortable around Potter and she didn't know exactly why.

Taylor and Alice thought she started liking him. Everytime he would come around to ask her out, she'd blush slightly but nonetheless always turned him down.

Potter stuck to his word and didn't ask Lily out for the next two months.

Before long, the second to last day of school came.

There was supposed to be a big party in the Common Room for all the 5th, 6th and 7th years. There was a lot to celebrate.

Gryffindor had won the Quidditch Cup. (And by a narrow miss too. If James hadn't caught the Snitch at the last minute, Gryffindor would've lost against Hufflepuff and would have been in second place.)

They also won the House Cup by a mere 25 points!

Lily, Alice and Taylor made their way up to the Girl's Dorm to get ready for the party.

Putting their best outfits and makeup on, they went downstairs to meet their dates.

Taylor and Remus were going together, and so were Alice and Sirius.

Lily on the other hand had no one to go with. She had recently caught her ex cheating on her...with a fourth year.

Lily sighed her way to the beverages on a table.

She had curled her hair and left it open. She also wore a completely new dress that her parents gave her before she left Hogwarts.

James walked up to her casually while she was pouring the punch.

"Someone's looking nice today,"

Lily almost spilled her punch. She turned around and blushed a little before saying 'thank you'.

She had noticed something different about Potter in the last month or two. He had stopped asking her out for one thing and he also stopped annoying people on purpose.

Without even thinking Lily said "James can I talk to you for a minute?"

"James? Since when was I James," Potter asked taken aback.

"Since I noticed you changed," she said leading them out of the portrait hole into an empty classroom.

She shut the door and turned to face him.

"I noticed you've-er-changed a little bit," Lily said staring at the door.

"Yea, maybe I did," James said straight.

"Oh well, I'm kind of glad you did James. I think I prefer this James over the other James"

She forced herself to look into James eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes.

They came closer together. Lily didn't know what was happening until it happened.

Their lips met, light at first then more passionatly. After what seeemd days they broke apart breathing hard. James smiled lightly as he led Lily out the door. He was about to faint he was so happy.

He finally managed to get Lily Evans to like him back. His plan had worked...or at least part of it. There was still another part to his plan that wouldn't work until next year.

They went back to the common room. On the way, they agreed to tell no one about this new development. Not even Sirius, or Alice or anyone.

After a little dancing the party ended, and everyone cleaned up then went back upstairs.

Lily and James went back upstairs without looking at each other. Really, they were both thinking of the kiss.

Neither couldn't sleep at night. Lily started to have second thoughts about the kiss.

'Maybe James just isn't right for me.' Lily thought turning on her side. She fell asleep and she had the weirdest dream that she and James were married and had a son named Harry who looked exactly like James except had her almond-shaped eyes.

Little did she know that James was having the exact same dream.

Okay, weird ending I know. But imma solve Lily's eyes right now I can't find a way to put it into my chapters. Lily can look into the future. In fact the only reason why she disliked James and disassociated him from her life (I'm talking in terms of the book not my story.) was because she knew that if she married him both of them would die exactly two years after they got married. She didn't know how or anything, but she sensed death. Then love got the best of her and she couldn't help herself. This also involves Harry's eyes in some way. I think that the reason Harry can read Voldemort's thoughts is because he got some of Lily's powers, or a different form of it. Kinda a wacko theory, but you never know!

Post your thoughts!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:36 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I LOVER IT!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:19 PM
punkypunx

Thanks! Huggles...next post up soon.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 12:45 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Awesome!!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:29 AM
The Rover

[Good so far. wink]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:32 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote