KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » lana lois?

lana lois?
Started by: bruce_wayne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smallville
Getting back to the whole killing Lana by keeping her single...

Season 1 -> Whitney
    Season 2 -> Clark (for all of 2 episodes)
    Season 3 -> Clark/Adam
    Season 4 -> Jason/Clark
    Season 5 -> Clark/Lex
    Season 6 -> Lex ... but the rest remains to be seen.

Can she be without a guy for 10 minutes at all? Really now.

And as far as Lana being more attractive then Lois... I dont know what you all are talking about. Erica is way better looking. I mean, she was hot in Exposed when she stripped, she was hot as all hell when she was doing crunches in Fade.

Did you miss that?

Are you high? How is a whiney, needy, and simply ANNOYING person suited for Clark better then the woman he is destined to be with?

And how can you say Lois is annoying when she does nothing to the nature, but Lana says the word truth around 1,174 times an episode.

Actually, its 11,174 times, but you were close. big grin

PWNT

Old Post May 24th, 2007 02:26 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkchoco
Stop Bringing back threads!

Troll

Old Post May 24th, 2007 11:53 PM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Kal875
God help us all, you lana lover thatas as bad as being a yankee fan

err no bashing Lana is as bad as being a yankee fan. stick out tongue

Old Post May 26th, 2007 08:56 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by hermione7
lana can't live without a man at her side..

Exactly, that's what pisses me off most about her. If she stopped letting guys do everything for her maybe she'd have some independence. The time she was the coolest was when Lex was trapped in the tunnel and Lionel was in the hospital. She was finally on her own two feet.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 09:02 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Mr Parker
err no bashing Lana is as bad as being a yankee fan. stick out tongue
I'll drink to that!

Old Post May 26th, 2007 10:36 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

Lana Lana Lana...........come on, it didn't give you shivers when clark super speeded in front of her to stop her from leaving the barn in Phantom

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:53 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^hmm.. feeling annoyed maybe..

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:23 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Re: lana lois?

Originally posted by bruce_wayne
if they cud sumhow change lana and lois@s bodies- then lana can stay in smallville 4ever. mwuhhaha

I lovE THIS IDEA!

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 05:16 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aks

I wont miss Lana Lang if she'll going to quit in the series. I like Chloe to play in place of Lana.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:25 PM
aks is currently offline Click here to Send aks a Private Message Find more posts by aks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

i think lana and pete ross should get together like it is in the comics

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 10:33 PM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Lois Lane has ruined smallville. mad

Old Post May 24th, 2008 07:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Lois Lane has ruined smallville. mad
Nah. She made smallville a thousand times better. It was Lana who ruined Smallville. Thank god she's gone. I would have prefered her dead, but cant win em all.

Originally posted by bruce_wayne
if they cud sumhow change lana and lois@s bodies- then lana can stay in smallville 4ever. mwuhhaha
Why would anyone want that? Lois is waaaaay hotter than Lana at the moment and has a way cooler personality. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Thank god Lanas gone.

PWNT

Old Post May 24th, 2008 09:57 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^cheers to that bro.. although she'll appear in some episodes

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 01:34 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Hopefully as a corpse.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 02:29 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Nah. She made smallville a thousand times better. It was Lana who ruined Smallville. Thank god she's gone. I would have prefered her dead, but cant win em all.

Why would anyone want that? Lois is waaaaay hotter than Lana at the moment and has a way cooler personality. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Thank god Lanas gone.

you mean a thousand times worse.oh well im glad this horrible show is FINALLY coming to an end this year.it really lost its magic it used to have after the fourth season. No way, Lana is wayyy hotter than Lois.All other girls on that show pale in comparison to how hot Lana is.I was always hoping that Chloe would be the one that died,she ruined the show,Lana made the show magical despite the moronic idea of bringing Lois to smallville. mad thats when the show started going downhill the FOURTH season when Lois came on.

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 30th, 2008 at 04:39 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2008 04:30 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by jumpmann
Hopefully as a corpse.

sure wish that that had happened to Chloe.I was so much hoping that annoying gal would be th eone to die instead of jonathan that one year.damn.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 04:33 PM
Mr Parker

you mean a thousand times worse.oh well im glad this horrible show is FINALLY coming to an end this year.it really lost its magic it used to have after the fourth season. No way, Lana is wayyy hotter than Lois.All other girls on that show pale in comparison to how hot Lana is.I was always hoping that Chloe would be the one that died,she ruined the show,Lana made the show magical despite the moronic idea of bringing Lois to smallville. mad thats when the show started going downhill the FOURTH season when Lois came on.

oh by the way,even the mods at krypton site agree she is the hottest.they have a section there where you can discuss all the characters there and under Lana Lang it says-discuss smallvilles most beautiful resident here. smile

Old Post May 30th, 2008 04:50 PM
Arachnid1

Lana sucks.

Lois is awesome.

Dialogue?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Hottness?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Over all epicness?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

My conclusion?
Lana sucks.

Likewise...
Lana sucks.

Chloe is awesome.

Dialogue?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Hottness?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Over all epicness?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

My conclusion?
Lana sucks.

Lana is the absolute worst of the three and she did nothing but fail in the show, unlike the others. Thank god she's gone from the show. Sucks she's not dead. smile

PWNT

Old Post May 31st, 2008 05:34 AM
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Lana sucks.

Lois is awesome.

Dialogue?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Hottness?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Over all epicness?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

My conclusion?
Lana sucks.

Likewise...
Lana sucks.

Chloe is awesome.

Dialogue?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Hottness?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Over all epicness?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

My conclusion?
Lana sucks.

Lana is the absolute worst of the three and she did nothing but fail in the show, unlike the others. Thank god she's gone from the show. Sucks she's not dead. smile

that is the perfect way of summin up the truth! lana suck big time

Old Post May 31st, 2008 05:46 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

I'm tired of Lana Lang to be quite honest. Clark has only ever had eyes for Lana. Sure there has been some Clois forshadowing but nothing has ever really come of it. I'm very happy Lana has finally left. It's about time Lois and Clark find each other. Now I can finally stop yelling at the tv when Clark or Lana make a move on each other.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 01:51 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote