KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Black Flash, The Fastest Character Ever Created

Respect Black Flash, The Fastest Character Ever Created
Started by: invisiblewoman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 08:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
and everyone doubting the black flash who didnt take the time 2 view the scans on the 1st page, click on this scan and read the very bottom quote, it says- "no matter how fast you are, the balck flash is ALWAYS faster" http://img208.echo.cx/my.php?image=flash141p015qq.jpg that says enough!

So they say that in a comic, but in the same comic he beats black flash to the finish line...whats the point?

brushed against his neck? BF caught up to the flash easily, and had flashes entire head in his hands, the only thing that saved him was that they hit the end of reality before death could kill him, but BF did a little more then brushing his neck:
http://img208.echo.cx/my.php?image=flash141p140ro.jpg

Black Flash maybe able to catch up with him but the fact remains both of them had a race to the finish line and Flash beat him to it. Futhermore if you look at the pic most of the Flash's body is in front of Black Flash. If this was in the Olympics Flash would ahve come first.

Last edited by Deadline on Nov 24th, 2006 at 01:31 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:27 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

They weren't racing to a finish line, Black Flash wasn't aware that was Wally's plan, it was just following him no matter where or when he went until it caught him.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:40 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Wally West
They weren't racing to a finish line, Black Flash wasn't aware that was Wally's plan, it was just following him no matter where or when he went until it caught him.

That doesn't matter. Black Flash is trying to catch up with Flash so he can kill him, even if you look at this pic it seems they started more or less at the same time.

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?...sh141p120by.jpg

The end result is that Flash reaches his destination before Black Flash can kill him. Even if you look at the final pic, Black Flash has caught up with him but Flash's body is still in front of Black Flash, if this was the Olymmpics Flash would have won.

Catching up does not equal faster there are lots of athelets who come second who could do what Black Flash did to whoever is coming first ie, put there hand over somebodys head.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:46 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Your argument is flawed because you're comparing what happened to a real race, such as the Olympics. It wasn't a race to a finish line, there wasn't a destination they were both trying to reach.

I don't see the point in arguing for Black Flash as the fastest ever character though, its Death, and you can't outrun it and it will always catch up with you, its not just some speedster character.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:53 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Your argument is flawed because you're comparing what happened to a real race, such as the Olympics. It wasn't a race to a finish line, there wasn't a destination they were both trying to reach.

Yeah but Black Flash was still chasing after him.

I don't see the point in arguing for Black Flash as the fastest ever character though, its Death, and you can't outrun it and it will always catch up with you, its not just some speedster character.

Well death is still bound by time. Yes I can see how Black Flash can be seen to be faster, it just does not look good when he is trying to kill all these characters and the end surviving by running away from it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 02:05 PM
Rorschach

The Black Flash is back!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 18th, 2007 04:30 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Yeah, I got that issue, good stuff.
At first, I was like "How the hell is Bart supposed to survive that without powers!?"
Then I realised.. . . Bart isn't a speedster currently.
big grin

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 18th, 2007 12:47 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lethal_Rise
Intellectual Terrorist

Seriously people come the f'ck on, BF IS DEATH. LEMME REPEAT, BF IS DEATH. ONE MORE TIME, YOU DON'T ESCAPE DEATH!! You're not immortal b/c you can run really fast or run through time doesn't mean you're immortal, and just and FYI, wally ain't the shit anymore, his ship has sailed when Bart has shown him up. Yes Barry and Wally are his superiors but Bart is timeles...literally. This thread hasbecome more of a Wally vs. Black Flash than a black flash respect thread, and obsessed Wally fans don't get past the fact that lightning man can't outrun fate.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 02:47 AM
Lethal_Rise is currently offline Click here to Send Lethal_Rise a Private Message Find more posts by Lethal_Rise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
The Black Flash is back!

I couldn't view this scan...

So I'll re-post it smile:

Old Post May 26th, 2007 09:30 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Street-G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Flash and Flash are even in speed.

You cant run faster than the death, because you will grow tired.
But he stayed right behind Flash all the time and came closer and closer to him. Flash was possibly tired.

So either, they are even, or Black Flash is faster.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 04:20 PM
Street-G is currently offline Click here to Send Street-G a Private Message Find more posts by Street-G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lethal_Rise
Intellectual Terrorist

people don't seem to realize hat running faster than bf automatically makes him immortal and that's f'cking retarded. Did everyone miss where b.f. hadhis hands AROUND flash's head, taunting him?

Old Post May 27th, 2007 04:41 PM
Lethal_Rise is currently offline Click here to Send Lethal_Rise a Private Message Find more posts by Lethal_Rise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenori

dont u understand black fash=death, so u could say that no matter how they died, black flash eventually caught up with them, because as i said black flash IS death itself

I was just going back through all this stuff and reading it, and I agree with this statement 110%

Black Flash isnt a person, he isnt a villian, he is a force and an entity of pure death. He's the Grim Reaper of the speed force. You can't outrun him. Did anyone think that if Wally was able to outrun Black Flash, then maybe it wasn't Wally's time to die? Maybe it was just the whole big plan in the scheme of things?

Old Post May 15th, 2008 09:29 PM
Kenori is currently offline Click here to Send Kenori a Private Message Find more posts by Kenori Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

is there a black flash revamped thread? because it seems all the scans in here don't work.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2012 08:06 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote