KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How would you kill off the character you hate the most?

How would you kill off the character you hate the most?
Started by: David_Richards

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soleran
Spiderman somehow hanging himself when he's swinging around and snapping his neck

laughing Preiceless...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:08 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by bigbran
I know, but punch his head off with one punch?
Why not? He rocked beings way out above Surfer in an all out punch. lol.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:09 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Man, Civil War has made me hate him so much I want to see every superhero and villian in the marvelverse get one free punch at him, no powers they each just get to punch him once. It should still kill him, and if not then Cable walks up and just blows his head clean off texas style.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:22 AM
David_Richards is currently offline Click here to Send David_Richards a Private Message Find more posts by David_Richards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Id have Captain America throw his shield so hard that it went back in time and decapitated Pre-retcon Beyonder.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:24 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by thedude1948
Id have Captain America throw his shield so hard that it went back in time and decapitated Pre-retcon Beyonder.

LOL I could imagine it, Cap is so mad at IM in civil war that he throws his shield at him harder then he has ever thrown his shield before that it breaks comic continuity and goes back through time and reality and retcons and destroy pre ret beyonder.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:26 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

How can he beat a non-existing being?
Do you even know what retcon means?

However I think I am one of the main reasons why he is so hated.

Last edited by Astner on Aug 25th, 2006 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:26 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
How can he beat a non-existing being?

Then I'd have the shield decapitate the Beyonder right after the first panel he appears in.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:31 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

It's hard for me to single out a character that I dislike enough to kill off like that.
My first picks were:
Superman - but actually I kind of like him it's the fans that get on my nerves
Wolverine - I like him too it's the fans that get on my nerves
Gambit - same for him as well
Supergirl - but she hasn't really earned the position of most hated yet

So finally I brought it down to this...
Spawn - gets stuck in the marvel universe and encounters Blackheart. Spawn attempts to fight him only to find out that his powers don't work right in Marvel universe and he then becomes Blackheart's play-thing.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:31 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Then I'd have the shield decapitate the Beyonder right after the first panel he appears in.

When he's about to splitt a cube with Molecule man?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:33 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Psyquis52
It's hard for me to single out a character that I dislike enough to kill off like that.
My first picks were:
Superman - but actually I kind of like him it's the fans that get on my nerves
Wolverine - I like him too it's the fans that get on my nerves
Gambit - same for him as well
Supergirl - but she hasn't really earned the position of most hated yet

So finally I brought it down to this...
Spawn - gets stuck in the marvel universe and encounters Blackheart. Spawn attempts to fight him only to find out that his powers don't work right in Marvel universe and he then becomes Blackheart's play-thing.
Wait!! Gambit has fans?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:40 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Wait!! Gambit has fans?

I didnt knew that either...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:42 AM
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a drow now you know....

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:50 AM
David_Richards is currently offline Click here to Send David_Richards a Private Message Find more posts by David_Richards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

This isn't a versus thread, so it doesn't belong in this forum.

Moving...

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:19 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Superman, I dont hate him but I think they made him too powerful and by doing so his villains suck, most of them. How would i kill him? I woouldve finish what lex started, Stab him in the heart with the kryptonite and shove it deep inside so he wont be able to take it out, then I would trap him in a pace like a lead(sp?) prison so the sun wouldnt touch him in case he managed to somehow take the Kryptonite out.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:26 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Wait!! Gambit has fans?
Oh yeah he does. The guy has fans that would support him in all kinds of situations. Forget about it. It's better to forget he exists.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:43 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Punisher get his head chopped off with Captain Americas shield because it was stupid how he died in what if by turning around and getting shot in the head.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:48 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Superman, I dont hate him but I think they made him too powerful and by doing so his villains suck, most of them. How would i kill him? I woouldve finish what lex started, Stab him in the heart with the kryptonite and shove it deep inside so he wont be able to take it out, then I would trap him in a pace like a lead(sp?) prison so the sun wouldnt touch him in case he managed to somehow take the Kryptonite out.

I don't think that lead thing would work.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:49 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Oh yeah he does. The guy has fans that would support him in all kinds of situations. Forget about it. It's better to forget he exists.
I'm making a thread then..

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:10 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Jesse7
I don't know the issue number, maybe Cap It Up knows, but Wolverine fought with Thanos and Wolverine impaled Thanos with his bone claws, nearly killing him.

Capt it Up probobly still believes that Wolverine can stab Thanos or fight Gladiator for 6 days, because he constatly used that as "evidence" in the past.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:31 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Grimm22
Capt it Up probobly still believes that Wolverine can stab Thanos or fight Gladiator for 6 days, because he constatly used that as "evidence" in the past.

dude your a joke.

please im begging you to show evidence of me ever usign either of these instances as evidence.

I mae you look like a fool in every thread.

you you are the biggest joke on the forum's and by the way no one believes that you read or even like wolverine so stop with the lies already.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:49 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote