KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How would you kill off the character you hate the most?

How would you kill off the character you hate the most?
Started by: David_Richards

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Capt it Up probobly still believes that Wolverine can stab Thanos or fight Gladiator for 6 days, because he constatly used that as "evidence" in the past.
Wolverine wouldn't even be able to scratch his back in bone claws, maybe in adamantium claws, but not bone.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:49 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I would kill Current Wolverine off by revealing that for the last 16 years Wolverine has actually been a cosmic being who was mindwiped by Prof. X into thinking he was Wolverine to join the X-men to give them more power.

The real Wolverine was put into a state of suspended animation by the Shi'ar Empire as a favor to Prof. X

Kitty finds out about this, by finding a hidden diary message on Prof.X's computer. Kitty then calls the FF and the Avengers (she is to worried to tell her teammates because "wolverine" may kill her). The FF goes into Space to get Wolveirne out of his catatonic prison, while the Avengers confront Prof. X.

Prof. X then reveals that the "cosmic being" is actually a mutant with the power to alter reality and was Wolverine's biggest fan. He was such a fan that he wanted to be Wolverine and make him known as an unstoppable force. The mutant was known as Elliot Boggs "AKA: Magician", who gave Prof. X the choice to either help him with his plan or he would destroy the X-men. Fearing Magician's powers (who is invulnerable to telepaths), Prof. goes along with this.

The Avengers and the X-men then confront "Wolverine", who then begins to take down the heros. Soon the FF arrive with Wolverine who is still in shock from being relased from, his prison. However even with the aid of the FF, the three teams still fall before, the Magician.

Then when all seems lost, Wolverine comes out of his shock and shows up ready to fight (In his old school brown costume!).

Elliot is relentless to prove that he is the "real" Wolverine so he decides to fight Logan in h2h. Although, Logan puts up a good fight he is still no match for his power.

Then when Elliot is about to kill Wolverine, Logan makes a quick speech about how rather than worshiping heros we should admire what they did, and use that to make ourselves better people rather than try to become them.

Elliot then reverts to his real form once again "he changed himself to look like Wolverine while fighting Logan" and admits he was wrong. Elliot is then sitting on his knees on the ground moping, as he has taken away his own powers and made himself vulnerable.

Logan then stabs Elliot in the chest and says "Yeah you were, bub".

Logan then goes on his own to rediscover the MU and fix his reputation and image.

Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/f/...6cb09ecda28.jpg

Something like this...but done by the maddest Hulk ever. The type of mad he'd be after making the worlds tallest card tower then Logan knocks it over...

(actually, I don't really hate Wolverine that much, just hate what he's become)

MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by capt it up
dude your a joke.

please im begging you to show evidence of me ever usign either of these instances as evidence.

I mae you look like a fool in every thread.

you you are the biggest joke on the forum's and by the way no one believes that you read or even like wolverine so stop with the lies already.

Oh the irony laughing

Im the biggest joke on the forums eh? eek! laughing

Oh and I know you have used it as evidince before however im not going to waste my time looking through old arugments to prove you wrong, because I really dont need to.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:51 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Grimm22
Oh the irony laughing

Im the biggest joke on the forums eh? eek! laughing

Oh and I know you have used it as evidince before however im not going to waste my time looking through old arugments to prove you wrong, because I really dont need to.

so you have no prove? as always you talk a lot of shit, but never can back it up.

you truely are the most pethetic person on the forum.

it sad when the most impressive post you have ever made is in how you would kill wolverine.

oh well I won't waist any more time on this thread see ay all later.

PS grimm22
Thunderclap would not work
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?...nderclaptq3.jpg

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:55 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by capt it up
so you have no prove? as always you talk a lot of shit, but never can back it up.

you truely are the most pethetic person on the forum.

it sad when the most impressive post you have ever made is in how you would kill wolverine.

oh well I won't waist any more time on this thread see ay all later.

PS grimm22
Thunderclap would not work
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?...nderclaptq3.jpg

Yet, Wolverine was nearly KO'ed when Grey Hulk used the thrunderclap on him.

Thing is stronger, smarter and more skilled than Grey Hulk. no expression

So yes a Thunderclap or two would daze Wolverine long enougth for Ben to beat him into a coma

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 05:01 AM
Fanboy

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:24 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Flash to be running at top speed and gets his head cut-off by a mono filament wire and with his head traveling multiples the speed of light hit Superman in the head which cause him to go psycho and kill himself.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 05:11 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't hate many characters, if any at all... but i do dislike Wolverine... quite a bit... i always have, even before it became cool to hate logan...

To kill him? I'd have him go up against someone who just completely schools him and takes him down with little effort... like that scene in equilibrium when christian bale fights taye diggs... a big build up and then bale puts him down like an amateur... that kind of fight...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 05:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

id like to see thanos try to get the powers of galactus or eternity or whoever then in the end when thanos loses that power galactus would look at him with a totally P.O.d look and blast him intill there was nothing left he'd say death may not take you but oblivion still waits.

captian american would bust in on some super powerful villains team like loki and such and such they'd look at him and shoot him in the head and say who was that i uno always a freak or two in NY

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 05:38 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by Jesse7
I would like Marvel and DC to do a cannon cross over, and have Superman speed blitz Silver Surfer in combat and knock SS head off clear from his shoulders with one punch with such force that causes his body, and board to explode in a nuclear fassion. At the very end of the comic, I would like for Supes to mount SS head on a plaque and put it in the JLA head quarters for display.

P.S. I would like for this to be cannon and in contiuity for both companies.

I gotta ask.....Why do you hate Surfer so much??

I can easily see why people can hate characters that make other characters look bad, ie people with jobber auras.
But why hate a character that doesn't have said aura?

Cap America.
He gets impaled on the Kittian Flag. Anally.

Wolverine.....Magneto hurls him into the sun, and the pressure and heat wipes the skeleton clean. No regeneration without blood.

Thanos - Galactus scatters him to the cosmic winds with a thought. And inhales Skreet.

Superman - Jonn beats the everloving shit out of him.
Using strategic split second phasing, Martian Vision, psyblasts and hardcore fisticuffs simultaneously.
If Superman can do it, his better should be able to as well.
But he doesn't kill Superman. He just does this, to humble his fans.
Cuz i actually like Superman.

Jason Todd - Cassandra splits his wig.

Sentry - Thor absorbs his powers, and then farts on him. Bob dies.

Jean Grey - Cyclops finds out about her secret affair with the runt.
He puts her on blast, tearing her down mentally and emotionally.
Tells her to off herself.
Realizing that she finally lost the one guy who truly understood her and over a hairy stocky runt, she complies.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 05:56 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

Cyclopes= Someone positions mirrors just right and he fires off a optic blast that ricochets right up his own ass....
Jean Grey= Actually staying dead for once, dosnt matter how it happens.....
Cap= Thor already did it once, disintegrate his precious shield with a Odin force blast with him behind it, just without reversing time.....
Supes= RTK blinking him out of existence just like Mangog, right after shoving a kryptanite broohhandle up his ass ........

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 06:29 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

darkness to kill wolverine
like this
(please log in to view the image)
or this
or this
maybe this
and of course Darkseid torturing Superman to death

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 06:52 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I would clone Wolverine 5 times...With adamantium...

Then enrage 5 characters...

Doomsday

Rune King Thor

Superboy Prime

Black Adam

Sentry

All to bloodlust mode....Set up 5 fights...1 vs. 1 and kill Wolverine in the most brutal way...5 ****ing times....And if he comes back somehow then kill him again And he will die once...Then comes the next fight...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 07:00 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scorpiom
Shock & Awe!

I would put Good ol' orginal Scorpion against wimpy Spider Man... but Scorp has an infinity gem, then make Spidey as his pet... LMAO

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 08:34 PM
Scorpiom is currently offline Click here to Send Scorpiom a Private Message Find more posts by Scorpiom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine meets hitman and hitman says hmm adimantium bones huh but i can still hit your brain he shots him directly through the eye into his brain.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 10:51 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beta Ray Bill .... I'd have some French people eat him

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:03 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Beta Ray Bill .... I'd have some French people eat him

How can you hate BRB??

What favorite character of yours has been jobbed or disrespected to raise his stock?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:12 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'd like all of Flash's foes - Gorilla Grodd, Captain Boomerang, Mirror Master, blah blah blah - I'd like them all to put up the fight that they would put up if the comic were realistic: die in a microsecond.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:30 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UniOmni
How can you hate BRB??

What favorite character of yours has been jobbed or disrespected to raise his stock?

IMO Beta Ray Bill is the symbol for crap unoriginal writing. I mean what the **** was his creator thinking.

*Writer* 'Shit i can't think of any ideas'

*Village Idiot* 'Why don't you give some other guy the power of Thor, U could then have him fight Thor, '

*Writer* 'I dunno the whole Clone thing has been done a lot .... Although i could change his 1 dimensional personality and revamp the whole idea of the Thor mythos, eventually replacing the original Thor with a far superior character'

*Village Idiot* 'Nah **** that, ... just make him an over sized Donkey with an 'Attitude'

The question is ..... How do u and everyone else on this forum actually like Beta Ray Bill ? Is it because he blew up a planet or something ?

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:48 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote