KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How would you kill off the character you hate the most?

How would you kill off the character you hate the most?
Started by: David_Richards

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Accel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
The question is ..... How do u and everyone else on this forum actually like Beta Ray Bill ? Is it because he blew up a planet or something ?

Of course! thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:19 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

IMO Beta Ray Bill is the symbol for crap unoriginal writing. I mean what the **** was his creator thinking.

*Writer* 'Shit i can't think of any ideas'

*Village Idiot* 'Why don't you give some other guy the power of Thor, U could then have him fight Thor, '

*Writer* 'I dunno the whole Clone thing has been done a lot .... Although i could change his 1 dimensional personality and revamp the whole idea of the Thor mythos, eventually replacing the original Thor with a far superior character'

*Village Idiot* 'Nah **** that, ... just make him an over sized Donkey with an 'Attitude'

The question is ..... How do u and everyone else on this forum actually like Beta Ray Bill ? Is it because he blew up a planet or something ?

I like him cuz i'm frankly tired of these uber top tier guys and gals who seem to be afraid of their own power.

He throws down, and with gusto.
Honestly though.
Bill is cool, but i like him for being the gateway to Stardust.
Now there's a guy i wanna read about speeding the cosmos.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:38 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UniOmni
I like him cuz i'm frankly tired of these uber top tier guys and gals who seem to be afraid of their own power.

He throws down, and with gusto.
Honestly though.
Bill is cool, but i like him for being the gateway to Stardust.
Now theres a guy i wanna read about speeding the cosmos.

B.T.W. I think Stardust is a 'GAL' ... but I disagree.

I can think of a million things id rather do than read about another Cosmic character, on an never ending quest to teach us 'mere mortals', the sanctity of life. An what better way to do it, than by Shooting colourful rays of light from their hands and eyes, or giving 'Awe Inspiring' speeches. BORING !!!!!!!!

Another thing, why the hell do these 'cosmics' have to talk like Shakespearian actors? Is the King James Bible the official language of the Marvelverse or something ?

If you want to read cool 'Out there' Cosmic stuff read Planetary, the Invisible or the Authority. I'd even try Morison's run on the JLA. Now that is cosmic stuff that is interesting.

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:54 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Jesse7
I would like Marvel and DC to do a cannon cross over, and have Superman speed blitz Silver Surfer in combat and knock SS head off clear from his shoulders with one punch with such force that causes his body, and board to explode in a nuclear fassion. At the very end of the comic, I would like for Supes to mount SS head on a plaque and put it in the JLA head quarters for display.

P.S. I would like for this to be cannon and in contiuity for both companies.

AND I would like a canon-company crossover where Silver Surfer simply sucks the solar energy right out of Superman, where he then kills him with a flick of a finger, then he takes Lois as his newest conquest, impregnates her with the power cosmic, and she gives birth to ten more herald-level beings who take over the DC Universe. stick out tongue

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:01 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Doomsday. And I would kill him by having him subjected to hours and hours of criticism from a troll who didn't know what he was talking about, until his head exploded.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:22 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

It's probably been said already, but....

Wolverine. Death by Spider-Beatdown. no expression

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

I give Avalonofthewind Superman's power x2 and face Superman atleast 1 Superfan will die!

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:24 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Cyclopes= Someone positions mirrors just right and he fires off a optic blast that ricochets right up his own ass....

Not to rain on your parade, but that still wouldn't hurt him, let alone kill him... erm

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

B.T.W. I think Stardust is a 'GAL' ... but I disagree.

I can think of a million things id rather do than read about another Cosmic character, on an never ending quest to teach us 'mere mortals', the sanctity of life. An what better way to do it, than by Shooting colourful rays of light from their hands and eyes, or giving 'Awe Inspiring' speeches. BORING !!!!!!!!

Another thing, why the hell do these 'cosmics' have to talk like Shakespearian actors? Is the King James Bible the official language of the Marvelverse or something ?

If you want to read cool 'Out there' Cosmic stuff read Planetary, the Invisible or the Authority. I'd even try Morison's run on the JLA. Now that is cosmic stuff that is interesting.

Giffen is the lout that made the mistake.
But his creator referred to the alien as a he.

And your entire first paragraph reads like a Superman book. Insanely accurate analysis, Yahman.

Not all marvel cosmics talk like Thor, ya know.

And i have some Authority stuff. Not Planetary yet, but i honestly find Morrison to be highly overrated. Weird just to be weird.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:16 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

I would make the Blob get liposuction, wouldn't kill him, but now that he can be hurt why limit yourself just to one option.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:27 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

A new villain I quite like is Ord. So I'd have him beat colossus to death, which wouldn't take long as colossus would be powerless. Thats right no chance to defend himself. cool

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:32 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnt29904
The MAD TITAN

R.O.T. Yahman

IMO Beta Ray Bill is the symbol for crap unoriginal writing. I mean what the **** was his creator thinking.

*Writer* 'Shit i can't think of any ideas'

*Village Idiot* 'Why don't you give some other guy the power of Thor, U could then have him fight Thor, '

*Writer* 'I dunno the whole Clone thing has been done a lot .... Although i could change his 1 dimensional personality and revamp the whole idea of the Thor mythos, eventually replacing the original Thor with a far superior character'

*Village Idiot* 'Nah **** that, ... just make him an over sized Donkey with an 'Attitude'

That was a great post, I totally agree, BRB is one of the worst characters every created. I wanted to puke the first time I saw him. He is a donkey with a humanoid body, what could anyone possibly like about that.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:46 PM
jnt29904 is currently offline Click here to Send jnt29904 a Private Message Find more posts by jnt29904 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnt29904
The MAD TITAN

I forgot, I would like to see Beta R.BIll killed by someone as simple as the Punisher, Loki gives the punisher a special demon knife and the punisher calmly walks up says hello then stabs him in the throat with it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:17 PM
jnt29904 is currently offline Click here to Send jnt29904 a Private Message Find more posts by jnt29904 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Giffen is the lout that made the mistake.
But his creator referred to the alien as a he.

I'm not a big fan of Griffin, although i quite like his Thanos stuff, especially the first arc. The second once again devolved into you're traditional energy blast fest, that i find Tedious.

And your entire first paragraph reads like a Superman book. Insanely accurate analysis, Yahman.

Totally agreed .... although I'm giving Brusiek a go, i haven't read it but I've heard Up Up and away was pretty good. I also think All star supes is great, but most Superman stuff is crap.

Not all marvel cosmics talk like Thor, ya know.[QUOTE=7230391]Originally posted by UniOmni
[B]

No but the Heralds and Galactus do .....

[QUOTE=7230391]Originally posted by UniOmni
[B]And i have some Authority stuff. Not Planetary yet, but i honestly find Morrison to be highly overrated. Weird just to be weird.

Whatever floats you're boat, but i don't think there are many who can match Morison when it comes to Cosmic stuff, with the exception of maybe Geoff Johns and Warren Ellis.

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:17 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Totally agreed .... although I'm giving Brusiek a go, i haven't read it but I've heard Up Up and away was pretty good.

It was...

quote:
I also think All star supes is great,

It is...

quote:
but most Superman stuff is crap

After those what is there?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:32 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Here's one.

Its nothing against Krypto, I mean he's awesome. Easily the coolest sidekick ever!

However, what if Chinese Government Officials had him killed with kryponite and then ate him sad

Superman then learns of this and wipes China off the map rock

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:41 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Grimm22
Here's one.

Its nothing against Krypto, I mean he's awesome. Easily the coolest sidekick ever!

However, what if Chinese Government Officials had him killed with kryponite and then ate him sad

Superman then learns of this and wipes China off the map rock

you hate Krypto? or China? messed

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:50 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by pr1983
you hate Krypto? or China? messed

Krypto is awesome cool

I dont hate China, I just hate their government.

Damn commies! mad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:02 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Grimm22
Krypto is awesome cool

I dont hate China, I just hate their government.

Damn commies! mad

laughing

there are worse governments than china... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:04 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by pr1983
laughing

there are worse governments than china... stick out tongue

Don't be going all hippie on me now! mad laughing

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:07 PM