KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How would you kill off the character you hate the most?

How would you kill off the character you hate the most?
Started by: David_Richards

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Don't be going all hippie on me now! mad laughing

Hippie... wow... i've never been called that before... feels... strange...

stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

Originally posted by pr1983
Not to rain on your parade, but that still wouldn't hurt him, let alone kill him... erm

In my version it would kill him and be very uncomfortable in the process eek!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:46 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by MJOILNIR
In my version it would kill him and be very uncomfortable in the process eek!

Ok...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:53 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

Ok...

laughing , just never cared for Cyk or his woman the queen of resurrection.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:58 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novablast13
Restricted

Account Restricted

kill him off slowly

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:58 PM
Novablast13 is currently offline Click here to Send Novablast13 a Private Message Find more posts by Novablast13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing , just never cared for Cyk or his woman the queen of resurrection.

No, i get it... its just, if you wanted him to die, and you do dislike him that much, why not have logan gut him, or jean fry him, or emma turn him into a vegetable... erm

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 11:07 PM
MJOILNIR

No, i get it... its just, if you wanted him to die, and you do dislike him that much, why not have logan gut him, or jean fry him, or emma turn him into a vegetable... erm
Oh I could think of many grisly ways to kill him off. I just think my way is funnier.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:30 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Oh I could think of many grisly ways to kill him off. I just think my way is funnier.

Oki doki...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:51 AM
MJOILNIR

Oki doki...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:02 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just a quick fyi... Cyke is my favourite character... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:04 AM
MJOILNIR

Just a quick fyi... Cyke is my favourite character... stick out tongue

I wont hold that against ya' big grin

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:21 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I wont hold that against ya' big grin

Good... yes

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:28 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was...

It is...

After those what is there?

I mean Superman over the last 2 or three years has been pretty crap. sad

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:45 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I mean Superman over the last 2 or three years has been pretty crap. sad

i thought the Superman v2 (the azzarello/lee and verheiden/benes) run was good...

and the gog arc i thought wasn't half bad...

though adventures of superman wasn't great (even if ruin was a so so bad guy)

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:49 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought the Superman v2 (the azzarello/lee and verheiden/benes) run was good...

and the gog arc i thought wasn't half bad...

though adventures of superman wasn't great (even if ruin was a so so bad guy)

The Gog arc was a mess IMO, and although i haven't read Adventures for ages, it usually gets bad reviews. I did Like the Sacrifice arc though.

Pr .... u seem to have quite an immense pull list, you must have a tight budget when it comes to all the other monthly stuff ? If youre anything like me any way.

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:52 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The Gog arc was a mess IMO, and although i haven't read Adventures for ages, it usually gets bad reviews. I did Like the Sacrifice arc though.

Pr .... u seem to have quite an immense pull list, you must have a tight budget when it comes to all the other monthly stuff ? If youre anything like me any way.

I had dl'd alot of comics before, so it only cost me my usual net fee... stick out tongue

ever since... i suppose march or so, i've been buying regularly... though i do tend to look for back issues (anything with supes drawn by ed benes is a must).

monthly, i'd pick up Superman (the new merged one), Action Comics, All Star Superman, the new JLA, the new Flash (though i may drop it after this arc), Astonishing X-Men and Uncanny X-Men (same deal as Flash).

I buy the odd tpb too...

There's a list of the actual comics i own in my profile, if you wanna take a gander... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:01 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had dl'd alot of comics before, so it only cost me my usual net fee... stick out tongue

ever since... i suppose march or so, i've been buying regularly... though i do tend to look for back issues (anything with supes drawn by ed benes is a must).

monthly, i'd pick up Superman (the new merged one), Action Comics, All Star Superman, the new JLA, the new Flash (though i may drop it after this arc), Astonishing X-Men and Uncanny X-Men (same deal as Flash).

I buy the odd tpb too...

There's a list of the actual comics i own in my profile, if you wanna take a gander... stick out tongue

Cool I will do .... Flash will have to significantly improve if im going to continue getting it. Im ordering Uncanny, as I really rate Ed Brau thingy. Has it not been good so far ?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:04 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Cool I will do .... Flash will have to significantly improve if im going to continue getting it. Im ordering Uncanny, as I really rate Ed Brau thingy. Has it not been good so far ?

Its not that Brubaker is bad, its just, Deadly Genesis, to me, was better.. and the art in uncanny isnt the best...

plus the cast wouldnt be one of my favourites... i'm really only reading it to see how the whole vulcan thing will affect the summers family (and the the x-men in general)

In short, its not great, but you could do alot worse...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:10 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

The GOG arc wasn't bad. I think because of the popularity of smallville, they brought Lana Lang back into the picture. Though I felt they just ended that real fast.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:19 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Big Sexy
The GOG arc wasn't bad. I think because of the popularity of smallville, they brought Lana Lang back into the picture. Though I felt they just ended that real fast.

She's still around... she's the new ceo of luthercorp/lexcorp/whatsitsname...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:24 PM