KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How would you kill off the character you hate the most?

How would you kill off the character you hate the most?
Started by: David_Richards

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pr1983
She's still around... she's the new ceo of luthercorp/lexcorp/whatsitsname...
I know shes around but when Clark finds out, you get the feeling he hasn't seen her since the Ruin incident.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:26 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Big Sexy
I know shes around but when Clark finds out, you get the feeling he hasn't seen her since the Ruin incident.

Yeah... and then there's the whole, 'she still loves him' stuff...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:29 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

The character I hate the most is Iron Man. A control freak drunk who almost killed a kick ass superhero like Captain America.

I'd like to see him get locked in a room alone with every super-villian in the Marvel Universe.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:37 AM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Ext@nt
The character I hate the most is Iron Man. A control freak drunk who almost killed a kick ass superhero like Captain America.

I'd like to see him get locked in a room alone with every super-villian in the Marvel Universe.

he'd probably get out........

piece by piece shifty

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:40 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

I want Wolverine to drown in a large pool of fudge.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:52 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Even with the characters that I hate, I still wouldn't kill them off in some terrible way if they were popular. I'd respect the fans. Some people hate Wolverine and would want him to be killed by like a tick or something, but even though I hate, say...well, I'm not too big on Namor - even though I don't like Namor that much, he does have a following, so I'd kill him off in some sort of heroic way, instead of being shot in the back by Thug #3 or something.

But just for kicks, let's throw him in a giant meat grinder lol.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:49 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Wolverine dies at my almighty hands! Muah ha ha haaa!!!!!!!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:55 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Pfft... Iron Man rules, Cap deserved it!

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

The character I hate the most is Iron Man.
How can you hate Ironman? confused

Anywho I'd have Daredevil kick bullseyes ass then have him say something stupid. Electra comes out of no where and they start making out all of a sudden Matts head explodes and Electra screams and faints. Then we see the great man who sniped DD in the back of his head is none other....

Than a small girl in pigtails.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 10:06 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate him because he betrayed his friends. Captain America is probably the most honest and honorable character in the Marvel Universe, and Tony treats him like a crook.

Ironman is the Marvel Universe equivalent of Judas.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 10:10 PM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I hate him because he betrayed his friends. Captain America is probably the most honest and honorable character in the Marvel Universe, and Tony treats him like a crook.

Ironman is the Marvel Universe equivalent of Judas.
Oh, hell no! Don't bring that ***ing book of That damn religion into this. This is comic books. Iron Man is the most BA playboy I've ever seen. So him and Cap are having a bit of a dispute at the moment... they'll both die eventually and it won't matter.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 04:10 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Oh, hell no! Don't bring that ***ing book of That damn religion into this. This is comic books. Iron Man is the most BA playboy I've ever seen. So him and Cap are having a bit of a dispute at the moment... they'll both die eventually and it won't matter.

First, Judas is a common analogy and doesn't necessarily infer religion.
Second, Iron Man does seem like a d!ck now.
Third, it's not polite to refer to any religion as "That Damn Religion".
Finally, check your PMs.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Last edited by Badabing on Sep 25th, 2006 at 04:38 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 04:34 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I would have Wolverine stare right into his his hand, and pop...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 04:46 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanos would get owned dragon ball z style meaning who knows how many pages of him getting beaten to a pulp then just killed off or worse erased from existence so he cant come back, of course this would start a horrible thing like it did when superman died

speaking of superman id like to see the above happen to him as well sept gog style from kingdom come

silver surfer would get drained of his energy for once by having that effect reversed on him then left floating near a black hole and then sucked in

LT someone would say you may have this and that power but not even you are beyond time, and thus he'd be left in a time shift where he'd just rerun over and over not being able to stop.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 08:28 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

-Superman would get blasted to particles in one panel by any cosmic like a surfer full blast.
-Flash would run into a tree and explode into meat chunks.
-wolverine would get ko'ed then his lifeless body dropped in a pool of the most powerfull acid. Leave his body there for like a year. so in the end you just pull out an adamantium skelleton with no traces of wolvies molecules so he wont heal back.
-Darkseid would develope catarcts and would be unable to use the omega beams or any eye beams. And would get beat to death by lower tier heros on a regular.
Batman would die of human style injuries like broken bones, concusions , radiation from hanging round energy beings and space, ect. He would just drop dead of all the injuries. he is just human. Act like it.(btw- i dont really hate batman)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 08:50 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

darkseid already had been treated like garbage leave the guy alone, that would be a cool way to see supes die though, IM HERE TO STOP YOU DARKSEID ONCE AND FOR ALL.........im not in the mood kal el YOU SHALL FIGHT ME OR DIE, ok you asked for it......OE's superman.......now where was i oh yeah tommorow ill kill skyfather.

thanos should meet someone smarter then him then die during one of his famous ettempts to steal power like in thanos the end but it should be canon............well he did get beaten by squirl girl.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 06:06 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Mider999
thanos should meet someone smarter then him then die during one of his famous ettempts to steal power like in thanos the end but it should be canon............well he did get beaten by squirl girl.
I like your Thanos hate.
And, what is wrong with being beaten by Squirrel Girl?

I'de like to see Spawn get blown to bits, by Overtkill... evil face
And he wouldn't be coming back either.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 06:09 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Graneto-(Aunt may+Mags)

Own Wolverine to the fullest extent.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 07:14 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would like to see she-hulk getting ****ed with a knife... who invented a green lady with the name "she-hulk"??messed

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 07:17 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Stan Lee
&
John Buscema appearantly. stick out tongue

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 07:19 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote