KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The New Official "What do you look like" Thread

The New Official "What do you look like" Thread
Started by: Tired-Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2834): « First ... « 2719 2720 [2721] 2722 2723 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I need to pee. I’m going to get up during this meeting... uugghhh jkoug

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:41 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
You guys are too kind.

Nah I haven’t married Em.
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
You look like you have a wedding ring on smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:41 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Is it snowing yet in Massachusetts?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:42 PM
Quincy
Debaser

It’s cold enough to feel like it’s about to snow, but still just Grey skies. Heats on for sure though

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:43 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I miss Massachusetts

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:48 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I bet the leaves are really beautiful right now

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:48 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Omg zzzzzz

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:50 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

This woman on the call is just blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blaaaah blllaaah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:51 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Raisen
Me around my prime last year

That's awesome!!!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Ummm
Me around my prime last year

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 05:05 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

confused

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 05:09 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I took a drive the other day and just put the heat on and played music and drove around the Belchertown/Granby/Amherst area to see all the leaves. It was the most relaxing thing

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 05:13 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

my father, niece, and i at the hmong new year

Attachment: dad, leila, and i.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:45 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looking good there, dude.

How do you stay in shape? Have any advice?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:47 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:50 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

what's Hmong new year

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:55 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I gradually reduce carbohydrates by 50gms on a biweekly basis when i'm dieting and measure the results by using the same mirror in the same lighting. I keep my protein about double my bodyweight.

i'll start off with 30 mns of low intensity cardio and increase it biweekly by 15 mn increments after i altered my diet.

i take everything in biweekly phases until i'm at a point that is satisfactorily lean. i'll stave off of carbs from 400-500 grams daily down to 50 or even zero.

then when i bulk up implement a reverse diet. firstly i'll only do 10-15 mns of cardio or none at all. then i'll add in all the food i was missing out on but only eat it directly after a work out and have few cheat meals on the weekend. every day when i'm reverse dieting i'll have a triple whopper or 5 chicken tacos from el pollo loco.

it's all individual and it would take a lot of space to write out exactly but that's basically what i do. they key to me is finding you're equilibrium of calories, carbs, and fats that you intake without gaining fat. then systemically reducing the numbers from there

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:56 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by walshy
what's Hmong new year

Watch 'Grand Torino' (2008), it will explain everything you need to know about the Hmong

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by walshy
what's Hmong new year

hmong were an Asiatic people that the cia employed to fight communists in laos and Vietnam during the Vietnam war. they were part of what was called "the secret war". they were nomadic and had no real national identity. they were excellent guerilla fighters that lived all around southeast asia. the u.s. government promised to bring them safe passage to the states after the war. the majority of them were transplanted in fresno, ca and st. paul I believe. their traditional religion is called Shamanism. they burn paper money for dead loved ones and employ a shaman to cure illnesses etc. I dated a girl who's mother was a shaman

unfortunately many were left in south east asia where they are still hunted by the laosian government today. nobody talks about it. very sad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:00 AM