KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The New Official "What do you look like" Thread

The New Official "What do you look like" Thread
Started by: Tired-Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2834): « First ... « 2739 2740 [2741] 2742 2743 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scribble
John McClane

confused

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 11:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

John McClane...

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 01:44 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
when you get your internet man-servant temp-banned for running your errand laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

This was clearly directed at me.

Am I supposed to be offended by your continued false accusations and flattering meme characterizations?

I guess I'm super triggered by being the buff-feels-dude.

But this is how I used to characterize myself on KMC for years:

Yours is better. smile

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 01:51 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

Originally posted by dadudemon (please log in to view the image)

Mmm nice package! love

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 02:15 AM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

wait, which one of us is posting 15 year old pics of another member and pretending it's them?

i would say that is very triggery behavior. thanks for fishing for my compliments though. random validation is always welcome thumb up
Speaking of 15 year olds, thats kinda what Surt was acting like. What with his "lul triggered" repetition.

He's just a blatant edgelord but still tries to maintain some kind of moral compass even though he's a douche. Ya'll can defend him all you want but I feel he should've gotten more days, dude can be a real prick sometimes and seems to have anti-social personality disorder on some level since he seems to lack empathy in tons of situations.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 02:55 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by dadudemon
i derden't do eet

i saw you browsing the thread because i could see you were all chimpy and on a mission. you don't need to admit it, but i know. and you know that you know. it's delicious.

good job with the bod, btw thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 03:21 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

i saw you browsing the thread because i could see you were all chimpy and on a mission. you don't need to admit it, but i know. and you know that you know. it's delicious.

Ah, yes, the amazing feature on KMC that shows when someone is "browsing threads." Hint: that doesn't exist.

Here's a screenshot of my browsing history from yesterday around when it was posted:

Why do you think that any time someone targets you, it has to do with me? Why can't it just be your caustic personality that makes people dislike you? I promise you, I really really don't care about you as much as you want me to.

Can people get banned for false accusations like these?

good job with the bod, btw thumb up

Thanks, buddy! big grin

Last edited by dadudemon on Jan 18th, 2019 at 05:36 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 05:30 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Eon Blue I couldn't quote the pic from my phone but you are gorgeous!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 06:29 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Speaking of 15 year olds, thats kinda what Surt was acting like. What with his "lul triggered" repetition.

He's just a blatant edgelord but still tries to maintain some kind of moral compass even though he's a douche. Ya'll can defend him all you want but I feel he should've gotten more days, dude can be a real prick sometimes and seems to have anti-social personality disorder on some level since he seems to lack empathy in tons of situations.
Very true Jman on all counts.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 08:00 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Let's move on from the drama.

Here I am after about 6 weeks of low-carb dieting:

Robtard gave me a tip and said to try and hit upper-pecs a bit better to even out the aesthetics and I agree. I've been working harder on upper-pecs.
Looking good DDM, I too am on a diet, I'm past the weight I enjoy carrying at the moment. I'm 270 pounds it had crept up, my upper abs show a bit, but I am a bit flabby so 35 pounds will come off by May to get me to a lean 240, which is where I am most comfortable tbh.

It gets harder every year... 52 now, damn. I was in my mid-twenties when my girlfriend was born, she's considerably younger than my sons from my first child producing relationship, one who is almost your age at 33 this year.
Never burn out and become old as Society wants. My tip for you kids.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 08:08 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Y’all both look fab.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 05:31 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

In light of Bashar Teg constantly falsely accusing me of being the mastermind behind Surtur's post of his old picture (among other paranoid fantasies he's thought of where I am always the mastermind behind it), I decided to go ahead and post a picture of Bashar Teg, too, to confirm all of his suspicions.

Here is the most recent photo of Bashar Teg/PVS:

Last edited by dadudemon on Jan 21st, 2019 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 11:56 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

another little chimpy project that nobody cares about?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 11:58 PM
dadudemon

Damn, the photo didn't show up.

I'll try again. BRB

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 11:59 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nobody cares. like even if you admitted it nobody would care. sorry

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:01 AM
dadudemon

It won't upload to imgur. Weird.

I'll take a screen grab, then.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:02 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:04 AM
dadudemon

In light of Bashar Teg constantly falsely accusing me of being the mastermind behind Surtur's post of his old picture (among other paranoid fantasies he's thought of where I am always the mastermind behind it), I decided to go ahead and post a picture of Bashar Teg, too, to confirm all of his suspicions.

Here is the most recent photo of Bashar Teg/PVS:

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:10 AM
dadudemon

I already reported my above post to the mods. Don't worry about reporting it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:13 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nobody cares. like even if you admitted it nobody would care. sorry

oh well

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:55 AM