KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs movie Blade

Batman vs movie Blade
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Is Blade vulnerable to nerve/tear gas? I don't know enough about his strengths and weaknesses. Batman is peak human, Blade a little bit stronger, faster, more agile, probably has more endurance as well.

That gives him a slight edge. But Batman has taken down guys stronger and tougher before.

As stated previously, comics Batman is very powerful. But Blade can neutralise most of his toys, I'm just not sure about the nerve/tear gas.

Voting is difficult, but for now, until I hear evidence to the contrary, I will vote Batman takes it

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 02:17 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
lol well i dont think this would be a curbstomp, i mean movie Blade had some pretty impressive feats such as healing from a fatal wound in a day, jumping out of a building 20 stories up, his martial arts skills wernt too shabby either, not to mention hes (supposeably or supposed to be) stronger & faster than Bats because hes a vampire.

He grabbed onto a train moving at full speed and it didn't pull his arm off....I dont even think the comic batman can do that.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:45 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Is Blade vulnerable to nerve/tear gas? I don't know enough about his strengths and weaknesses. Batman is peak human, Blade a little bit stronger, faster, more agile, probably has more endurance as well.

That gives him a slight edge. But Batman has taken down guys stronger and tougher before.

As stated previously, comics Batman is very powerful. But Blade can neutralise most of his toys, I'm just not sure about the nerve/tear gas.

Voting is difficult, but for now, until I hear evidence to the contrary, I will vote Batman takes it

ionno, that IS iffy despite his slow healing factor, cuz trust me, that nerve gas is some nasty stuff. its been known to kill just normal people, and he even used it on Spawn whos immortal and had him hacking his brainz out. idunno. i think Bats edges it 6/10.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:25 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by bigbran
Bruce hits hard.
http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan00311qh.jpg

I love how they are just arguing while Uncle Sam is pretty much dead in a puddle laughing

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 12:25 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

lol

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:14 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by braz
ionno, that IS iffy despite his slow healing factor, cuz trust me, that nerve gas is some nasty stuff. its been known to kill just normal people, and he even used it on Spawn whos immortal and had him hacking his brainz out. idunno. i think Bats edges it 6/10.
Batman's grenades were also taking out Alex Nero's Yellow Ring constructs.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:22 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulkrulz

Batman wins this one.

Strength: Blade
Speed: Blade
Intelligence: Batman
Skill: Batman
Fighting Ability: Batman
Durability: Batman
Weaponry: Batman(bullets won't be affecting Batman).

a few errors there. This is what it should be
Skill: blade
Fighting Ability: blade
Durability: Batman by a little

blade would just martial arts his ass along with his vampire strength and speed

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 10:05 PM
hulkrulz is currently offline Click here to Send hulkrulz a Private Message Find more posts by hulkrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by hulkrulz
Batman wins this one.

Skill: Batman
Fighting Ability: Batman
Durability: Batman

a few errors there. This is what it should be
Skill: blade
Fighting Ability: blade
Durability: Batman by a little

blade would just martial arts his ass along with his vampire strength and speed

hmmm. id still say Batmans more skilled and the better fighter. COMIC Batman. but if ur referring to Batman Begins Batman, then Blade probably would be. but Bats has trained just about in every field of. well. everything. his skills are impeccable, not even comparable to any human being on Earth, and hes mastered 127 fighting styles.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:17 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

The threadmaker outnumbers all other posts on this thread at least 5 to 1!!!

Movie batman loses...

Comic batman packs daywalker repellant in his belt.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:40 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by rotiart

Comic batman packs daywalker repellant in his belt.

damn str8

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:15 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:30 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20050610.html

eek! laughing

and that was without Prep

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:39 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20050610.html

lmao. yea. no1 can beat the Bat. hes just too good

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 09:40 PM