KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beta Ray Bill vs. Orion

Beta Ray Bill vs. Orion
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Beta Ray Bill vs. Orion

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:01 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going with Orion 9/10. It's closer then the win ratio suggests though.....

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:10 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

BRB is a more dangerous opponent that Thor. Nobody like ssaying that, but it is true.
BRB was able to beat Thor BEFORE he even got his own magic hammer and Thor-like powers.
BRB takes Orion.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:31 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Orion 6/10

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:34 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Orion with astro force takes this

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Orion 6/10.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 02:16 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Orion due to Mother box + Astro force

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 02:48 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bill due to Stormbreaker, and Orion is pretty much a herald jobber.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 12:06 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Orion smash.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 12:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Orion smash.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 01:22 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'm surprised at the results here. the hammer could easily block or absorb the AF. strength, skill are basically equal. MB would be some help, but rarely plays a direct hand in his 1 on 1 battles. i'd lean towards bill here, like i would thor, in a very close match. maybe 5.5/10 for bill.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 01:43 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I take Bill. Orion has an MB, but Stormbreaker is used better.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 01:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I take Bill. Orion has an MB, but Stormbreaker is used better.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 02:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Going to side with Bill. This is one of those fights that would be epic to see if it was well-written, however, with either being capable of taking the win.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 02:15 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
i'm surprised at the results here. the hammer could easily block or absorb the AF. strength, skill are basically equal. MB would be some help, but rarely plays a direct hand in his 1 on 1 battles. i'd lean towards bill here, like i would thor, in a very close match. maybe 5.5/10 for bill.

Orion is stronger. I don't see Bill going h2h with Superman or Darkseid like Orion does.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 04:47 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Meh, Orion's lost more of his battles with Supes than he's won... He's close to Superman's level, but not quite there.

That said, he and Bill should be ~ in terms of strength.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 04:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Orion is stronger. I don't see Bill going h2h with Superman or Darkseid like Orion does.

Aren't you the one who always talks about how Orion has never won against Supes?

Darkseid, I kinda ignore, if only because of the whole 'fated to kill him' thing. Like Drax and Thanos.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 04:51 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orion is tied to Darkseid. Bill is tied to Thor. Both go toe to toe with their respective parties. Bill has Stormbreaker and could well absorb the Astroforce.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 04:51 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Galan007
Meh, Orion's lost more of his battles with Supes than he's won... He's close to Superman's level, but not quite there.

That said, he and Bill should be ~ in terms of strength.

Orion has never lost a fight with Superman in h2h AFAIK. The way he was the only leaguer to even be able to stand up to sunamped Superman in KOTW when it took Diana, J'onn, Superboy, Supergirl, Steel and Barda to momentarily restrain him, I can't see Bill ever doing that against Superman.

Yes, Superman is stronger but then he is stronger than pretty much every Herald level being. There is a huge gap between Superman and Thor/BRB in strength. Orion is in between.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 05:00 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Aren't you the one who always talks about how Orion has never won against Supes?

Darkseid, I kinda ignore, if only because of the whole 'fated to kill him' thing. Like Drax and Thanos.

Yeah, he never won. But he never lost either.

Drax actually weakens Thanos. Orion doesn't.
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Orion is tied to Darkseid. Bill is tied to Thor. Both go toe to toe with their respective parties. Bill has Stormbreaker and could well absorb the Astroforce.

Darkseid will probably manhandle Thor/Bill together in h2h.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 05:01 PM